What's new

What does it mean to be Pakistani?

or so suspects my national skorti uncle

Aap ke national skorti uncle se milna hai mujhe

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 11.10.22 AM.png

or so suspects my national skorti uncle

I can understand using a different account (maybe his old one was permabanned) but why would Nilgiri use Bangladeshi flags?

I have been speculated as: Bilal9, brumbyoz (Azraful), some other BD/Bengali members, Nilgiri, some other Indian members, and a couple Pakistani members (both of which I never heard of) as well.

Often it depends who lives rent free in ppl heads here hehe.

I will leave the speculation to keep going, I am not here to talk regarding personalities...I'm here just to discuss topics/matters of interest to me with chosen few :partay: for reasons known to me by choosing a path here I see best....given other paths were denied by some hounds here.

from outsiders perspective, Pakistani identity seems to have more acceptance among Panjabis, Sindhis, kashmiris, 50/50 among Pashtuns depending on who you talk to, and less accepted among baloch populations.

from outsiders perspective, Pakistani identity seems to have more acceptance among Panjabis, Sindhis, kashmiris, 50/50 among Pashtuns depending on who you talk to, and less accepted among baloch populations.
Baloch have a lot in common with Punjabis, more then the Pashtuns actually. There is more of a sense of respect between us Punjabis and Baloch as a collective then the Pashtuns.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom