beyjps.jpg

2zs0izs.jpg

11sgsx0.jpg

2n2ln6.jpg

these 3 are in India too +smelly

Nope. There is no "stupid" in the case of India. :rofl:

For India, I found this to be a very valid question --

"Why are Indians afraid of dogs"

I can say with utmost certainty that at least 80% of Indians in US (including me) are afraid of dogs. Quite surprising given the fact that Indian cities are full of stray dogs.

I have seen many pakistanis potraying their hate towards indian culture and bollywood but this is a stark contrast from reality:lol:

I don't mind if Pakistanis like Indian movies and shows (in which people do "poojas" as one Pakistani member here had suggested).

But at least stop being a hypocrite. Some of these people will openly advocate for ban on Indian films and channels but will nicely go and buy pirated Bollywood films.

I have seen many pakistanis potraying their hate towards indian culture and bollywood but this is a stark contrast from reality:lol:
I have seen many Indians portray their hatred for Pakistan and Pakistani culture, but you see Indians are always searching our Dramas and Songs... :rofl:

I have seen many Indians portray their hatred for Pakistan and Pakistani culture, but you see Indians are always searching our Dramas and Songs... :rofl:

songs agreed ;):tup:
but dramas?:what::lazy: are you still living in the 80s

Last edited:

Really? We are not hypocrites.

Indians have always openly expressed their fondness for Pakistani music and artists ranging from Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan to Atif Aslam. The fact that these artists earned so much money from India and their concerts in India draws thousands of fans prove the point. The fact that Pakistani artists like Amanat Ali can come on Indian television and sing Pakistan's national anthem while Indian crowds cheer him also proves the point.

On the other hand, the fact is that Pakistan is the biggest center of pirated Bollywood films while most Indian films are banned.

And Pakistani dramas are not very popular in India. Some of the 80s and 90s Pakistani dramas, like Dhoop Kinare and Tanhaiyaan, did have some Indian following though.

Why is pakistan is so dangerous
why is pakistan is poor
why is pakistan a failed state
why is pakistan afraid of india
Man you have done suicide:hang2::D

you must have missed my previous post, here let me post it for you again

googlehz.jpg

why are indians so smelly
why are indians obsessed with fairness
why are indians so ugly
why are indians so cheap

Google doesn't like someone. :disagree: