What's new

What happened in Sikh's Golden Temple today?????

India and Pakistan is understandable but where China fits ??

:what:

Khalistanis consider Indian Punjab, Pakistani Punjab, J&K, Himanchal and Haryana as legitimate part of Khalistan even though they have less than 10% population in this area.

tere wargiyaan kai chavalan dekhiyaan main.

padheya likhiya haiga tu??ya damdami taksaal da durbaan aa?

saaleya time na barbaad kar loka da ethe,khalistan chahida taan pakistan ya canada daud ja
Canada bhej du isse Pakistan nahi bhejna pleeeeeeease...:rofl:

mere nal bakwas na kar

you remember 1965? We took Lahore from you!
I remember 65 and I also remember my visit to Lahore last week and I didn't see any Khalistani flag there :p::bunny:

Khalistanis consider Indian Punjab, Pakistani Punjab, J&K, Himanchal and Haryana as legitimate part of Khalistan even though they have less than 10% population in this area.

same as stupid bajrand dal and vhp who want pakistan and bangladesh or zaid hamid who wants india.

all these organizations have lost it and people supporting these have some mental problem or other

these guys had ak-47 during militancy times all right,,,,,thankfully they had no popular public support so militancy couldn't be supported.

eventually it died down and in next 10-15 years it will be complete,not even khalistan word will be heard
More like the terrain of Punjab that screwed them ... Not public support..

More like the terrain of Punjab that screwed them ... Not public support..

as usual u have no idea what happened.
there was no support except among jatts and that exists even today especially the older generation of village jatts.

unfortunately no one else supports them and that was responsible for the end of that movement.
they were killed and maimed by punjab police only and majority of the force was sikh too

i love that guy,,,,awesome time pass......better than any movie

nope,,,,u got to compare the speeches.
shiv sena is not even a tenth of what zaid hamid is
Personally bro, I can care less because I stopped watching Desi News channels a long time ago, nothing but propaganda against each other and domestic crap!!!

Personally bro, I can care less because I stopped watching Desi News channels a long time ago, nothing but propaganda against each other and domestic crap!!!

same here,,,bullshit of all kind.
i just watch panel discussions

Buffer state between India and Pakistan would be a good thing... just saying to piss of modi terrorist supporters !

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

If khalistan comes to fruition, India would lose 3 out of 36 states but you people would lose 1 out of 4 states.

zia support khalistan movement and during zia regime khalistan movement at its peak sikh use to visit lahoure and many sikh of indian origin come to pak punjab during summers with there families instead of going to india but after zia benazir remove her hand from sikh and then many exile sikh commanders of khalistan movement use to fled again to abroad

You will lose 3 states to Sikhs and we won't lose any, how about that? :p:

But Sikhs want Lahore as capital of Khalistan and they are adamant about it.

That was the reason that Benajir Bhutto supported India against Khalistani's reversing zia-ul-haq's support.

Back
Top Bottom