What happened to angeldemon_007?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abingdonboy

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Guys, anyone know what happened to @angeldemon_007? Used to be a prolific poster here and a big contributor but haven't seen him online for ages. I checked, last time he was on was in August 2012.

Just wondered if any members knew anything/

Last edited by a moderator:
logofilebeeorange.jpg

hope he is doing fine and will return one day.....must be busy!!

@joekrish majority of educated posters been banned from PDF. May be he was victim of it.... there are good mods on PDF but few are not that good. That few of them dont want educated poster to post specialy if he is indian.... Its sad to see some low level chinese posters are allowed to post garbage and majority of educated posters are banned. I hope good mods will take care of it....

Last edited by a moderator:
I too haven't seen him since some weeks

may be he is arts student and busy in exams or if he is doing job, is too busy in work

@stromfront arent britishers perverts? According to our studies we found Britishers are perverts and has large number of Bisexuals in world in average.... No wonder why brits are doomed. Anyone who went uk became gay.... i also heard that little girls in school becomes victim of very old man just to pay the fees. i also heard in uk every year 10,00,00 womens been raped and only 999 gets justice.... Btw if you are not one of gay than do object the brits who travels in india to make small poor boys victims of sexual desire. Gays ends up in hell. brits are symbol of gays, alcohols, perverts. We are strict on brits and thats how u see majority of brits dies sudden death.... Money cant save the soul. Britishers has infected DNA.... i have multi million proof of britishers raping boys. btw there was a news that 10year old girl gave birth to a boy.... i thought BBC will debate where uk heading.... But they debated whos child was it as the girl admitted having sex with other boys age 8, 11, 12, 14 and 16.... British DNA damaged.... a husband can leave beautiful wife for another male and it happens only in uk.... Disgusting. Majority of british males been sexualy molested when they were young.... Were you? i hope not....
(BBC sex abuse scandal) Pervert presenter raped 28 children; one abused child died - The Standard

@stromfront arent britishers perverts? According to our studies we found Britishers are perverts and has large number of Bisexuals in world in average.... No wonder why brits are doomed. Anyone who went uk became gay.... i also heard that little girls in school becomes victim of very old man just to pay the fees. i also heard in uk every year 10,00,00 womens been raped and only 999 gets justice.... Btw if you are not one of gay than do object the brits who travels in india to make small poor boys victims of sexual desire. Gays ends up in hell. brits are symbol of gays, alcohols, perverts. We are strict on brits and thats how u see majority of brits dies sudden death.... Money cant save the soul. Britishers has infected DNA.... i have multi million proof of britishers raping boys. btw there was a news that 10year old girl gave birth to a boy.... i thought BBC will debate where uk heading.... But they debated whos child was it as the girl admitted having sex with other boys age 8, 11, 12, 14 and 16.... British DNA damaged.... a husband can leave beautiful wife for another male and it happens only in uk.... Disgusting. Majority of british males been sexualy molested when they were young.... Were you? i hope not....

(BBC sex abuse scandal) Pervert presenter raped 28 children; one abused child died - The Standard

I heard about that Jimmy Savile...Britain's worst sex beast.

The below link says [SUP]"Evil Savile “groomed a nation” during a 54-year campaign of sex crimes that claimed at least 450 victims, police said yesterday."[/SUP] :what::what::what:

Jimmy Savile abused dying child, 11, at Great Ormond Street | The Sun |News

354012_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom