What's new

What happened to Pakistanidefenceforum.com?

I joined that forum in 2001 if my memory is correct.

Most members of this PDF came from old PDF you are talking about alongside the third forum called PakDef.

There was a time when I was recognised as the youngest member on that forum as not many teenagers would join such forums back in 2001. I stayed active until 2010 or so and slowly slowly completely moved on to this forum permanently.

This forum was created in 2005 and I joined in 2005 but for unknown reason my ID was lost so I rejoined in 2008 under this present ID.

I didn't know that forum did not exist anymore as I hardly ever visited but it tells how infrequent it had become for the visitors. They had a sizeable community but never updated its board or the main homepage.

I was going to close this forum but since you are talking about a non-existant forum I find no reason to do so at current stage but please make sure not to start advertising other forums.

Edit: i think somebody discussed about the same topic couple of years ago so yes I knew it was closed down couple of years ago but its presence did not really make any difference anymore, so I forgot about it.

But why, let the people discuss something which connects us all. The word Google should be banned aswell because people may search rival forums. It was different back then, I didn't know PDF existed for a while because I hardly did searches, but these days the youth will be asking Mr Google for anything.

By the way are you the the same Zaki who wanted to invest in bitcoin with me?

I was a member of the site eons ago, I tried to check back at the site to see if it was still up out of curiosity and it seems as if the site has completely vanished and disappeared into the abyss. Why did the site shut down to begin with? are there any archives of it out there? it was an engaging forum to say the least and I was quite disappointed to see no existing trace of it on the web when I tried to look back on it.

@waz I'm pretty sure you were a mod on that place IIRC, If so do you have any info on such?
We don’t talk about that website on PDF 😂.

I joined that forum in 2001 if my memory is correct.

Most members of this PDF came from old PDF you are talking about alongside the third forum called PakDef.

There was a time when I was recognised as the youngest member on that forum as not many teenagers would join such forums back in 2001. I stayed active until 2010 or so and slowly slowly completely moved on to this forum permanently.

This forum was created in 2005 and I joined in 2005 but for unknown reason my ID was lost so I rejoined in 2008 under this present ID.

I didn't know that forum did not exist anymore as I hardly ever visited but it tells how infrequent it had become for the visitors. They had a sizeable community but never updated its board or the main homepage.

I was going to close this forum but since you are talking about a non-existant forum I find no reason to do so at current stage but please make sure not to start advertising other forums.

Edit: i think somebody discussed about the same topic couple of years ago so yes I knew it was closed down couple of years ago but its presence did not really make any difference anymore, so I forgot about it.
That was the software upgrade - a lot of excellent posts were lost when they migrated software 😞.

But why, let the people discuss something which connects us all. The word Google should be banned aswell because people may search rival forums. It was different back then, I didn't know PDF existed for a while because I hardly did searches, but these days the youth will be asking Mr Google for anything.

By the way are you the the same Zaki who wanted to invest in bitcoin with me?
Invested in btc couple of times but I don't remember asking for help from anyone....

I was a member of the site eons ago, I tried to check back at the site to see if it was still up out of curiosity and it seems as if the site has completely vanished and disappeared into the abyss. Why did the site shut down to begin with? are there any archives of it out there? it was an engaging forum to say the least and I was quite disappointed to see no existing trace of it on the web when I tried to look back on it.

@waz I'm pretty sure you were a mod on that place IIRC, If so do you have any info on such?
It's history. Funnily enough they refused me membership.

Invested in btc couple of times but I don't remember asking for help from anyone....

Not help but learn together and invest. Was just checking if your the same Zaki

Not help but learn together and invest. Was just checking if your the same Zaki
I don't think i am the same Zaki in that case

I got involved in crypto back in 2013ish... And it happened to be my own research...

I think the owner just stopped updating it, it gave security warnings for a while and people just stopped using it.

I personally stopped using it because i felt i'd become a troll and i took a break from forums altogether. I wasn't happy with the persona i'd become.

TBH though, the forum had died a death a long time before the updates stopped. There was some ego's around and discontent between members.

I beleive if i remember correctly this forum and another breakaway forum started up because of the discontent. It's just Pakistani's being Pakistanis.

Many of us started on that site. It was actually the first proper forum since our stint on Ezboards.
There were some minor fallouts but nothing to warrant the shutdown of the site. The site stopped being updated and was then hacked a few times.
At the same time our forum here had started and many of us posted on both forums. After the earlier site became unnavigable we all came here. When I mean we most of us yes we are still here, all the old faces. True sons of the fatherland never give up the fight.

You have to just ask regarding name changes.
I’ve stayed waz for the last 22 years so no issue there.
It’s testament to all our posters, the moderators and the owner that we became one of the most popular forums on defence matters in the world and continue to be strong 20 years after our start

Many of us started on that site. It was actually the first proper forum since our stint on Ezboards.
There were some minor fallouts but nothing to warrant the shutdown of the site. The site stopped being updated and was then hacked a few times.
At the same time our forum here had started and many of us posted on both forums. After the earlier site became unnavigable we all came here. When I mean we most of us yes we are still here, all the old faces. True sons of the fatherland never give up the fight.
Should have saved an archive of that place for historical purposes while you all were at it and had the opportunity. `

yya....man that was ages ago. Was suryakiran on that too. here its surya kiran. Jana was a little girl on that forum, I think she was wanting to pursue law at that time.

Then there was aeronaut and blueazure. waz was there too.

You don’t talk about that site here.

Defence.pk is was and will be the only Pakistani defence forum on the internet. I hope I’ve put your queries to a rest.

If you insist on pursuing your questioning, we’d be happy to oblige you right this way in our black vigo.
ironic, :p: black vigo ki threat wala ban ho gaya

Back
Top Bottom