What's new

What happened to PDF?

What - you dont have a "burner" email address with a burner ID ????

lol ...
I am all genuine, I love Pakistan army, but as DGISI said, we can criticise their policies but the pre planned campaign against the state institutes is stepping over the line.

Long Live Pak Army
Jivey Jivey Fouj Jivey

Dump your flats, boost your tanks and cover your tracks.

Dee Jee Ice Pyar is onto us

What - you dont have a "burner" email address with a burner ID ????

lol ...

I do but i doubt if everyone have it. The situation basically is like this: OC saab takes anger from above and he transfers it to ppl below him and says, i dont know, i need data of all these ppl abusing our holly generals. If the lower staff guys say its not possible, he gets more furious. So to save their skin, they would turn in innocent ppl or someone not tech savy that can hide. I know guys who are under fire just for "liking" "anti state" stuff, just for liking it lolz thats how desperate and in pain they are.

They are weak minded, low self esteem type of people. How many people on PDF would say things out of line, 10 people? But we have millions in Indian military planning everyday to destroy or conquer Pakistan. Their focus should be India not a few people on PDF or some youth on twitter. Unbelievable

U r right but their focus is NOT india. They have established the fact that they cannot fight india, india is too big and too powerful and these whisky generals are mostly low iq dumb cowards. Their aim is to collect alot of money and property before they retire.

I won't call this the last free platform as @LeGenD has his own forum; however, losing this platform would be a huge loss for all of us who extract value from this forum.

His is a backup and we have a few more we can go to. But this is one that is our main voice and more importantly where many other nationalities come to.

I am all genuine, I love Pakistan army, but as DGISI said, we can criticise their policies but the pre planned campaign against the state institutes is stepping over the line.

Long Live Pak Army
Jivey Jivey Fouj Jivey

>> Pre-planned - i dont think so !!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do your kind keep coming to this forum? 🤔 Do you like to be humiliated every day?
Why do we go to a movie, the zoo, parks ? The hyena doesn’t like being the entertainment but it still is. If you don’t like it , don’t get caught in the cage

Likes are still not being recorded. It’s like PDF has gone bankrupt and we’re being made to work for free.

I fear that the lists of "traitors" have been handed over to the authorities for further actions.
People critical of the Armed Forces should be extremely careful

Pak Army Zindabad !
That might have happened.
@webadmin Should give clarification.
Some members like @Maarkhoor were gleefully announcing that they are snitching on members.

That might have happened.
@webadmin Should give clarification.
Some members like @Maarkhoor were gleefully announcing that they are snitching on members.
my thoughts exactly.

But never in the history of the world, has a crackdown like that ever survived, ultimately, the people prevail, and zulm is vanquished.

plus snitchers are the first ones to be put to the blade, by the very people who they snitch to !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom