What's new

What happened to Pervez Musharraf? Something wrong with his health?

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
I have been following Pervez Musharraf interviews that air on Bol News each week. Only today he seemed very old and in bad health. As anyone got any information about what's happening to him? He didn't even come to Pakistan before elections despite many promises. I am not his supporter. He should still be tried under article 6.

He seem like patient of asthma as seem like having difficulty in breathing
and natural to become weaker with age

Too early for me to make him political hero unless you are talking about cricket
I will see what he do in next 5 years and then will pass comment on his performance

I was talking initially about cricket but through that I have gathered that Imran khan is a determined man and committed individual I’m sure he will do his best

I was talking initially about cricket but through that I have gathered that Imran khan is a determined man and committed individual I’m sure he will do his best
Hope so and now actions will speak louder than words. I am not his ( or anyone) supporter but I will be glad if he do anything good for Pakistan or average Pakistani . If he proved himself to be better than rest then he might get my vote in next election.

Hope so.

I despise that man for becoming a US stooge in the War on Terror, it's because of him that we have been inflicted with so much terrorism.

The best part is, we didn't even reap the rewards of being a US ally properly, because we were even lousy at doing that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom