What's new

What happened to this Projects?

Type 052D

Reaction score
viewer

@Type 052D the link might be broken...I dont see anything? or is it my sh!tty connection tonight?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Type 052D the link might be broken...I dont see anything? or is it my sh!tty connection tonight?

Link is fine bro. He linked a article from a magazine called Bilim-Teknik which is about a ballistic missile i think.

I don't think there was a project like this in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Link is fine bro. He linked a article from a magazine called Bilim-Teknik which is about a ballistic missile i think.

I don't think there was a project like this in the first place.

Oh well interesting,,i dont see a damn thing...damn conn :D

I think this was the sketch of the ATA-1 rocket, a space rocket project.

ATA_1_roketsistemi01.JPG

Turkey is planning to develop a homemade rocket for launching small satellites in an earth orbit.
The Turkish space rocket with the code ATA-1 is to be launched probably in 2015. The development plan started by government research institutes and the company Roketsan.
The domestic space rocket will be launched from Sinop in order to carry Turkish communication satellite called Tusat-1.

In a Turkish Journal of Engineering in 2002, technical details were published
(Author: Murat Özhamam).
http://www.spaceturk.com/kutup/ATA_1_roketsistemi.pdf (dead link)

The launcher is capable to transport a payload of 10 kg in a 500-2600 km earth orbit. The two-stage rocket is 14.7 m in high. The ground thrust of the 4 engines of the first stage is 74.8 kN together. The second cryogenic stage is driven by an engine with 2.7 kN (vac). The mass of the ATA-1 is only 5.95 tons. The missile created a total vacuum impulse of 15.9 MN*sec

ATA-1

Back
Top Bottom