What Happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Stone

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dear Mods,

Yesterday, I was having multiple thread interactions with some "Interesting" Iranians and an Pakistani (according to his flags) like butter play toast.

Then I was kicked out of the forum. When I tried to log back on, I cannot seem to do it despite multiple attempts until now.

I want to know whether I am being indirectly silenced?, well atleast temporary. :)

Regards,

Black Stone.

That is not possible. I think it happened because of your Internet settings. I think you had disabled cookies so after logging in it used to treat you as if you are still a guest (since the cookies were never stored in your internet history). I checked your account and I see no problem in that

That is not possible. I think it happened because of your Internet settings. I think you had disabled cookies so after logging in it used to treat you as if you are still a guest (since the cookies were never stored in your internet history). I checked your account and I see no problem in that

Thanks for getting back to me.

However, I did not make any changes to settings what so ever. Basically, when I was kicked out, I tried to log back on immediately. Then I get an message that my password was incorrect. This is impossible since I know what it is and typed in correctly.

Anyways, it seems working ok now.

Thanks for having a look.

Thanks for getting back to me.

However, I did not make any changes to settings what so ever. Basically, when I was kicked out, I tried to log back on immediately. Then I get an message that my password was incorrect. This is impossible since I know what it is and typed in correctly.

Anyways, it seems working ok now.

Thanks for having a look.

May be some sort of bug in the website or your keyboard not working fine (especially if you are using Sony laptop and that Num lock is on). But good to hear that everything is working fine now, there was no deliberate attempt by us to keep you away from the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom