What's new

What if Pakistan did not have the bomb? Hoodbhoy

If blue one is replace with "Alongwith building more bombs", Rest is OK.

i am completely ok with Pakistan having bomb,otherwise even though we had only Indra as powerful leader,some one like her would have taught of attacking Pakistan if it was not agreeing with our line,for this to justify i agree Pakistan possessing bomb,however when u launch terror in India and then use this bomb to protect them instead of country then comes the problem.
instead if u would have used the separatist movement in India (which would have made us to resolve issues with them) for our support to Baluchistan then i would have agreed that this is tit for tat,but u guys are using terrorist organization like LET directly which has become now part of u r army now then there will be sevire consequences which u guys are seeing.

I wonder if ISI can kill Saleem Shahzad just for his article in a newspaper- who is saving this retarded Pervez boobdhoy-

this is what ISI is doing , killing innocent journalist's instead of terrorist's, keep up the good work

The man is impractical in today's terms because Pakistan feels the need to protect its people with nukes. We're fine with that. But nurturing groups under the umbrella of nuclear weapons is the source of all trouble and bombings going on. Blaming everything on US, Jews and us isn't really helping the situation either. Surely US is a part of this problem due to its historic connection but the relevance is long gone since the monster that has emerged out of this unholy plan of 80s has become its creator's doom.

Bringing Israel in just because they are Jewish and Indians in this is uncalled for. Though I would have actually liked this article under normal circumstances, Hoodbhoy still has some funny illusions about India which I believe he holds common with your administration. If you did not have the bomb, there would have been no Kargil no, 13/12, no 26/11 and no bombings and attacks in Pakistan. Your military brass thought that nurturing militancy under nuclear umbrella would serve you good purpose.

But this one line makes a lot of things clear here:

"30,000 nuclear weapons failed to save the Soviet Union from decay, defeat and collapse.. "

Your nuclear bomb's first use policy and the policy to nurture groups against us is only costing you your daily peace of mind now.

Actually, Hoodbhoy answered his own question by saying that the nuclear bombs prevented India from launch 'massive' attacks since 1998.

I hate A. Bombs. I think the ENTIRE world should get rid of them. I am afraid one day they may get used by some and then more in retaliation. And then..watch the ending of the original 'Planet of the Apes' movie.

PS. Hoodbhoy is spot on about the real reasons for the breakup of E. Pakistan: A great sense of superiority by the W. Pakistanis. And yet uninformed people put the blame on ZAB.

I have no doubt that the Bomb has saved a fourth and possibly fifth Indo Pak war, but the fact remains that the mere presence of the bomb is not a substitute for poor fiscal management and rampant corruption at all levels in the country. The Pakistani people deserve water and shelter, food and education and employment. The Nukes will not give us that. It is unfortunate that poorly thought out long term policies havebeen enacted contrary to the interests and the wishes of the people, without much thought going into how things can be managed better and we are sowing the rewards of seeds planted for short term benefits. It is time Pakistan starts looking at itself rather than outside for blame assignment. We may suffer hardships to begin with but the long term results would be much better.
Araz

If we focus solely on development then we should expect to get picked on by bigger nations. We need progress but we also need a sizeable defense to protect the progress and to enjoy the benefits.

this is what ISI is doing , killing innocent journalist's instead of terrorist's, keep up the good work

You people are very quick to demand evidence from others but unwilling to provide evidence for what you say against others.

I think Hoodbhoy kinda ppls never understand the problem of the nation ever in his whole life... If Pakistan never has a bomb all money that spent on the bomb should be in a SWISS BANK account in the title of some of renowned politicians… nothing more happen instead of that but poor Hoodbhoy never know that …..
The problem is our political leadership not a bomb.
If I am asking a question to Hoodbhoy what Pakistan got if she has no bomb…. What will be the expected answer of him best education system, power full economy. No poverty ….. hahahaha
These all are mean less answer, because for growth of economy, educational system and peoples in Pakistan we need a sincere and honest leadership that we haven’t yet.
There is no role of bomb at all in poverty and economy. At least our ppls satisfied some money went on some good place instead of some Swiss accounts of some corrupt politicians. I feel that all other words are worth less on this subject.

"What IFs" hey? :coffee:

"What IF" Human eating aliens invaded Earth....India, Pakistan & the world will have no choice but to unite & evict the aliens, we can get back to fighting each other after!!!

hahahahahaha!! now that's a good idea..!

You people are very quick to demand evidence from others but unwilling to provide evidence for what you say against others.

Some usurpers are planning this strategy to de-stabilize the Pak armed forces and especially the ISI. And they have been rather successful in their plot. thanks to a few idiots from our own country who believe them.

The US, UK, Russia, China and even Israel have nukes but the people of those countries do not see their nukes as a curse. Can you tell why? People like you are paid or given various 'benefits' to preach 'peace' at the expense of hard reality.

cause unlike us they were not corrupt to the core unlike us they never let the feudal system remain . i think its shameful to even compare our self with them unlike u i see the hard reality it had indeed offered protection but at what cost all i know is that "agar ALLAH ap ko nemat dai our usko istamal kerney ka tareqa na batey to wo namat ap key liey zehmat bun jati hai " and this is the sad reality the nukes no longer have the sad charisma it once had because it doesnt feed people it doesnt provides clothes no dear i am not against the nukes i believe that its one of the important things but not the most important . that the point and as such i agree with hoodhoy ON THIS POINT ALONE

the guy is the dumbest creature on planet

how can he refer soviet demise, i mean soviets couldnt hang on to 50% land after going bankrupt??

its the economy that lead soviet down not the invasion, india spread terrorists and invaded pakistan to break it

i dont know how this stupid idiot became a physicist

the same guy who speaks on so many bengalis being killed cannot speak on the same way the innocents dying on drone attacks, i mean is this guy on american and indian payroll or what?? it takes a great time to become a journalist, but this guy is a selfdeclared journalist and historian and he doesnt know scrap and just try to take a dig on pakistan one way or another

I think Hoodbhoy kinda ppls never understand the problem of the nation ever in his whole life... If Pakistan never has a bomb all money that spent on the bomb should be in a SWISS BANK account in the title of some of renowned politicians… nothing more happen instead of that but poor Hoodbhoy never know that …..
The problem is our political leadership not a bomb.
If I am asking a question to Hoodbhoy what Pakistan got if she has no bomb…. What will be the expected answer of him best education system, power full economy. No poverty ….. hahahaha
These all are mean less answer, because for growth of economy, educational system and peoples in Pakistan we need a sincere and honest leadership that we haven’t yet.
There is no role of bomb at all in poverty and economy. At least our ppls satisfied some money went on some good place instead of some Swiss accounts of some corrupt politicians. I feel that all other words are worth less on this subject.

dude let me tell u one thing straight i have been under this guy rite and even if u live a thousand year u cant be what this guy is. u cant understand what he means behind the words i mean most people cant (me included simply because when he communicated he level is way beyond ordinary man reach he is not just every tom dick and harry u see in the streets) if u were able enough to comment on this guy u would have been on tele as well ) like i said in some other post "AGHAR ALLAH AP KO KOI NEMAT DAI OUR AP KO US KA SAHI ISTAMAL NA ATA HO TO WO NEMAT ZEHMAT BUN JATI HAI " that precisely what the whole point was as per my understanding and i am sorry if i am a bit sarcastic i truly am its just that i coudnt just remain quite when u said "likes of hoodbhoy " .

the guy is the dumbest creature on planet

how can he refer soviet demise, i mean soviets couldnt hang on to 50% land after going bankrupt??

its the economy that lead soviet down not the invasion, india spread terrorists and invaded pakistan to break it

i dont know how this stupid idiot became a physicist

the same guy who speaks on so many bengalis being killed cannot speak on the same way the innocents dying on drone attacks, i mean is this guy on american and indian payroll or what?? it takes a great time to become a journalist, but this guy is a selfdeclared journalist and historian and he doesnt know scrap and just try to take a dig on pakistan one way or another

hahaha, very true. russia's weak point has always been it's economy, which led to the fall of Soviet union. USA had a strong economy before and now it's economy has grown much bigger.

You all are quick to suggest that anyone that has a different opinion to you must be on the payroll of the usa and india, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Rather than attacking his character, attack his argument with proper logic. I for one like hoodbhoy, he is a thinker, and we need more people who think and critisize, not sheep.

Back
Top Bottom