What's new

What if ?

China and Russia will never challenge US head-on, for another country.

In Syria, US and Russia had an understanding.

Chinese OBOR initiative has 5 legs in total (CPEC is one of them); ponder why. They are not taking chances or putting all of their eggs in the same basket.
In sirya russia have failed usa & its partners plans , then they accepted what ever russia porposed ?
Thats the greatest oppourtunity for china & russia to bring a powerfull alience , turkey , iran , pakistan china , north korea , russia alltogather cracking american hegomoney for ever?
Heck , how many times usa have striked N KOREA yet ???
Will its ready to do that ?
Even if Cepec wasnt there , china will be standing with pakistan cause its not the frist time in.thier long &, deep relationship , its hard to understand if you are not.a pakistan & specially if you are an indian ?lolzzx

It's becoming clear they are enemies of every Pakistani who is committed to their motherland and those people are the very poor masses.

These sons and daughter of the soil will ultimately have to decide because their gov is looking for any excuse to run with their loot.

Making Pakistan required a great sacrifice in blood, Keeping Pakistan will demand more sacrifices.

In sirya russia have failed usa & its partners plans , then they accepted what ever russia porposed ?
This is absolutely false.

FYI: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/dona...-lies-and-deceit.536553/page-20#post-10134397

Russia and US had an understanding in regards to matters in Syria.

And here is a snapshot of Russian performance in Syria: https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/russia-s-involvement-in-syria-proves-that-its-far-behin-1794966734

US is miles ahead of Russia in military capabilities.

Thats the greatest oppourtunity for china & russia to bring a powerfull alience , turkey , iran , pakistan china , north korea , russia alltogather cracking american hegomoney for ever?
Interesting paradigm.

As they often say jokingly: Rise of the REST.

However, I am skeptical about this alliance taking off. Turkey is still in NATO and Russia is not a friend of Pakistan. In-fact, Russia and China are allies of convenience.

Heck , how many times usa have striked N KOREA yet ???
Will its ready to do that ?
Why you want US to take out North Korea?

If US will ever take out North Korea, some will claim that North Korea was heavily sanctioned and weak. These people will never get the memo.

Even if Cepec wasnt there , china will be standing with pakistan cause its not the frist time in.thier long &, deep relationship , its hard to understand if you are not.a pakistan & specially if you are an indian ?lolzzx
I believe that China can avert a crises between US and Pakistan through diplomatic channels.

Last edited:
My responses to similar queries:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pent...rt-afghan-taliban.534942/page-5#post-10111640
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pent...rt-afghan-taliban.534942/page-3#post-10109444

To make it short, Pakistan is neither equipped and nor prepared for war with an opponent like US. Pakistan can deliver a few punches but will loose everything.

And I think that you have not studied history; otherwise, you wouldn't have stated that US has not contended with a near-peer adversary before.

Iraq had a proper and geared military force too, in 1991. What became of it?

lol I was born in Kuwait may entire family living in Arab countries especially Kuwait since last more than 50 years... my family is also victim of that.. i knw more and much aware about the situation thn many ... who told you Iraqi forces was equipped ???

lol I was born in Kuwait may entire family living in Arab countries especially Kuwait since last more than 50 years... my family is also victim of that.. i knw more and much aware about the situation thn many ... who told you Iraqi forces was equipped ???
So you think that Iraqi army took over kuwait with sticks?

This is absolutely false.

FYI: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/dona...-lies-and-deceit.536553/page-20#post-10134397

Russia and US had an understanding in regards to matters in Syria.

And here is a snapshot of Russian performance in Syria: https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/russia-s-involvement-in-syria-proves-that-its-far-behin-1794966734

US is miles ahead of Russia in military capabilities.

Interesting paradigm.

As they often say jokingly: Rise of the REST.

However, I am skeptical about this alliance taking off. Turkey is still in NATO and Russia is not a friend of Pakistan. In-fact, Russia and China are allies of convenience.

Why you want US to take out North Korea?

If US will ever take out North Korea, some will claim that North Korea was heavily sanctioned and weak. These people can never get the memo.

I believe that China can avert a crises between US and Pakistan through diplomatic channels.

Sorry but there was NO understanding btw Russia and USA. The deal signed later when US completely failed to hit Asad regime because of Russian backing. The US realized they can't achieve its objectives after Russian intervention. At the end, US kne down and no option left or accept Russian and the deal signed....

So you think that Iraqi army took over kuwait with sticks?

I knw the power of Kuwaitiz and their Army even today. I am really surprised that you're completely underestimate today's Paksitan conventional and non-conventional warfare capabilities especially the destruction WMD weapons. What do you think if Pakistan doesn't have any capability like as you want to convince us, India will spare Pakistan? oh comeon... Americans completely failed in Afghanistan, Vietnam and Iraq. They used France as a front in Libya along with AlQaida and here they will go for direct confrontation with Pakistan?

What will Pakistan do if US send some sqd of fighters to hit some sites inside Pakistan?

This is highly unlikely US will go for war (a direct confrontation of mil to mil with Pakistan). It will lead the WW3 with no reason and without any delay.

IMO if US enter into the Pakistan's territory (by Air or by Land), the first target which will Pakistan choose is "US Aircraft carriers" standing in the Gulf or..... ?

Comparatively, Pakistan is tooo small nation with tooo limited economy as compare to US, but Pakistan have full capacity to damage up-to extreme US bases in the region. Till today, this so called military might never face any competitor or a country who have proper and geared military force.

We do not war with any country but if they force us to do... we are ready to hit back with full force!

Note: No Randi Rona koom / Rapistan allowed in this thread because whatever US will do with Pakistan, we hardly give **** about India whether they're involved or not we will hit without even thinking jo pathna hey phatlay India lol you know what I mean so leave rapistan brigade and lets talk about some serious discussion on this. What will be repercussion in case of any misadventure by US in the region.

Use the nuclear sword !

If America will start a full-scale war, Pakistan will start to take out all bigger American military bases, aircraft carrier fleets, citys and military bases of major US allies (Israel and India) which are in the range of 2800km with our long-range missiles series, for Afghanistan Pakistan will use the Abdali series we are building this missile since end of the 1980s so we have big stockpile of this missile type. Meanwhile, at the same time, Pakistan will start to take out every bigger Indian City and Military Base with nuclear weapons.

Last edited:
USA won't go for.a direct conflict with us trump.is a buffon don't take his stupid tweets seriously that's how he deals with his mouth diarrhea ;)
USA will cut aid at best will do a few drone strikes in border regin which it has been doing for 15 years didn't won him war then nor will now and Pak may shoot some of em down also

My responses to similar queries:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pent...rt-afghan-taliban.534942/page-5#post-10111640
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pent...rt-afghan-taliban.534942/page-3#post-10109444

To make it short, Pakistan is neither equipped and nor prepared for war with an opponent like US. Pakistan can deliver a few punches but will loose everything.

And I think that you have not studied history; otherwise, you wouldn't have stated that US has not contended with a near-peer adversary before.

Iraq had a proper and geared military force too, in 1991. What became of it?

May be you have not study our nuclear option, dont compare us with Iraq, why amrica cant finish North Korea which is millions of years behinde us !

Last edited:
Nothing will happen until we as a nation stop looking at others and take stock of the situation ourselves.

Understand, 2 principles
Cost of war.
Reaction to the action

For the US, the cost of war in terms of dollars and coffins can be made high.
US will never ever go on infantry style themselves.
India is only too eager to help.
However for Pakistan to take things to that level, will mean burning each and every option first.

Which brings us to the reaction phase. i.e, even if US pays a very high price,
the result will be that Pakistan as a single country will cease to exist,
taking with it the chance of CPEC and threat to US dollar

That is the equation.

You know a better idea? Kick out all Afghan scum, all 3-4 million of them so that U.S can't use the excuse of Taliban Shura or whatever. No one will miss the Afghans anyway.

At least we'll have the moral high ground if Trump was foolish enough to do that.

US does not need a excuse to strike Pakistan, you think sending back Afghans will change things ? i am in favor of throwing them out but , US is lead by a lunatic and control by lobbies . have you seen State dept response ? they put Pakistan in Religious Freedom list ..

May be you have not study our nuclear option, dont compare us with Iraq, why amrica cant finish North Korea which is millions of years behinde us !

you are wasting time on this guy, Trust me brother , if you have a wall than go bang your head in that wall it will be better than debating with this idiot ( Legend ) :lol:

26112236_1149384238530369_5915725443728134705_n.jpg

We should immediately test a missile with a range 3500 km (which we already have in our inventory) and convey the message that we will kill the parrot that old cunning and ugly uncle sam and basturd Trump is trying to protect.

the US won't do it. their boys in Afghanistan are as good as dead if that happens. Pakistan wouldn't even need to go in there. if they attack Pakistan, there will be less than a handful of countries that will support them meaning less supply lines into afghanistan. if they do want to attack Pakistan they'll send their pet modi to do it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom