What's new

What India likes about Pakistan and what Pakistan likes about India

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Enough of fighting between us. Lets acknowledge each others achievements. Lets say what do we like in each other.

May be we can come up with some thing which we can learn from each other............

My take would be I like the spirit of Pakistanis. They know they are smaller in economy and in numbers. Still they dare to challenge India..

They have economic problems but still they have not lost hope. And say yes we will do it.

They are really very very emotional people. They themselves are in crisis still they care for their brothers on the name of Islam across the globe. Hardly found any such spirit in any other Islamic nation. I have seen how much they get emotional even when anyone points finger at China. Would have loved if Indians had such friends....... I mean even we Indians are not that emotional. If we would ever sorted out our issues one thing is for sure I am gonna make as many Pakistanis as my friends because one thing is for sure we can rely on them if they are friends. Lets hope some day we prevail in peace.

:D I can already think of a couple of members who will reply here and I can think of some vitriolic comments too ;) Come monday and I will be able to tell you that i told you so :P

:D I can already think of a couple of members who will reply here and I can think of some vitriolic comments too ;) Come monday and I will be able to tell you that i told you so :P

lets hope for the best plan for the worst........

A simple attempt to sort out some hatred from the hearts of each other.

Hi Guys

Enough of fighting between us. Lets acknowledge each others achievements. Lets say what do we like in each other.

May be we can come up with some thing which we can learn from each other............

My take would be I like the spirit of Pakistanis. They know they are smaller in economy and in numbers. Still they dare to challenge India..

They have economic problems but still they have not lost hope. And say yes we will do it.

They are really very very emotional people. They themselves are in crisis still they care for their brothers on the name of Islam across the globe. Hardly found any such spirit in any other Islamic nation. I have seen how much they get emotional even when anyone points finger at China. Would have loved if Indians had such friends....... I mean even we Indians are not that emotional. If we would ever sorted out our issues one thing is for sure I am gonna make as many Pakistanis as my friends because one thing is for sure we can rely on them if they are friends. Lets hope some day we prevail in peace.

My take would be I like the spirit of Indians. They know they are smaller in economy and in numbers. Still they dare to challenge China..

They are really very very emotional people. They themselves are in crisis still they care for their brothers on the name of -- I got nothing here -- across the globe. Hardly found any such spirit in any other nation. I have seen how much they get emotional even when anyone points finger at them. Would have loved if Pakistanis had such friends....... I mean even we Pakistanis are not that emotional. If we would ever sorted out our issues one thing is for sure I am gonna make as many Indians as my friends because one thing is for sure we can rely on them if they are friends. Lets hope some day we prevail in peace.

I Like Indian Television Advertisements. Indians do know how to market things (at least how to market on the TV).

I like the spirit of Pakistani people as the TS pointed out, I have already said several times here about my love towards Pakistani music.

Apart from that I like Pakistani fast bowlers, mainly Wasim and Waqar, and boom boom Afridi (Afridi not against India, still remember the match in Kanpur, where he thrashed us)

And i like the sugar coated hypocracy of Indians as manifested in the first post

dahhhh will come back with my take on the first post.
:cheers:

There are a lot of Rock bands here but unfortunately they dont get Media projection n lack funds n sponsors to release their music, other wise we probably have the best Rock scene in Aisa
WE have Drummers Like Dumpy
Bands like Junoon & strings
the best guitarist in Asia( i forgot his name)
& last but not the least, most probably the only nation, which extremely good at fusion of different Genres of music, we can fuse ancient Sufi music with modern rock instruments & produce a master Piece
:pakistan:

i think I found 2 more. So the count is 3 :devil: I think some people cannot take positive things positively. Some people have habit of finding faults with everything. If one tries everything with negativity in mind there would be any good positive things left in this world

GUYS WE ARE TRYING PEACE. THERE MAY BE THINGS WHICH MAY SOUND OFFENSIVE OR CAN BE SEEN IN NEGATIVE LIGHT. BUT THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED TOLLERANCE WHICH WE NEED TO LEARN ON BOTH SIDES

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

There are a lot of Rock bands here but unfortunately they dont get Media projection n lack funds n sponsors to release their music, other wise we probably have the best Rock scene in Aisa
WE have Drummers Like Dumpy
Bands like Junoon & strings
the best guitarist in Asia( i forgot his name)
& last but not the least, most probably the only nation, which extremely good at fusion of different Genres of music, we can fuse ancient Sufi music with modern rock instruments & produce a master Piece
:pakistan:

yes i learnt that from your post. Sachi I never knew of those groups. They are awesome.....

Back
Top Bottom