What's new

What Indians think about Pakistanis???

Well very recently I experienced somewhat different on a thread by Rain Man. I saw a pic of Modi with a gesture similar to Hitler and I posted both pics together, the respondent straight away went to as far as trying to threaten me to insult Prophet.

The Indian presence on this forum is evident of how Pakistanis see them in first place, and then after sometime something happens and we are forced to change our views. I try not to paint everyone with the same brush but still I am not comfortable now. And my real life experience with an Indian was not short of a fight, he tried to be arrogant and rude and I replied in kind, that incident had something to do with parking and don't know what he thought of me to come and rudely tell me to move my car and, I don't accept rude instructions coming from anyone whether Indian or no Indian, a polite request and making me realise my wrong would have made me thank him but instead my reply was "Do ga yahan say 1 jhapar aur ja kay Mumbai may girray ga, ja nahi hata ta gari jo karna hai kar lay" :D

hmm. People are usually wound up like a spring here, what can I say..
Regarding this incident at parking, so let me understand this properly, you had a scuffle there, and you start abusing someone on the basis of his nationality instead of keeping it limited to the issue at hand ? Does that not tell us a great deal about your own mentality ?

hmm. People are usually wound up like a spring here, what can I say..
Regarding this incident at parking, so let me understand this properly, you had a scuffle there, and you start abusing someone on the basis of his nationality instead of keeping it limited to the issue at hand ? Does that not tell us a great deal about your own mentality ?

Hello he was the one to approach me and start going nuts, not me. If he had come to me gently and told me that I was wrong I would have obliged nicely with a smile and would have thanked him and apologize for any inconvenience caused by my action. But he came at me furiously waving and spewing and as soon as I heard his words I went into "Pathan" mode, simple and being Indian had nothing to do with it, if it was some Pakistani I would have done the same. Here point is that, that Indian man should have realised that he was taking up a fight with a Pakistani for some very petty reason (may be he still lives in 1971), had he been nice in his approach I would have been nicer in my response. His first impression was arrogant and the response was more arrogant. And I did not abuse him I told him of my intention. Why I did not abuse him hmmmm an opportunity missed :D

Hello he was the one to approach me and start going nuts, not me. If he had come to me gently and told me that I was wrong I would have obliged nicely with a smile and would have thanked him and apologize for any inconvenience caused by my action. But he came at me furiously waving and spewing and as soon as I heard his words I went into "Pathan" mode, simple and being Indian had nothing to do with it, if it was some Pakistani I would have done the same. Here point is that, that Indian man should have realised that he was taking up a fight with a Pakistani for some very petty reason (may be he still lives in 1971), had he been nice in his approach I would have been nicer in my response. His first impression was arrogant and the response was more arrogant. And I did not abuse him I told him of my intention. Why I did not abuse him hmmmm an opportunity missed :D

Ohh I have no doubts that you were right and he was wrong. I'm pointing out that him being an Indian has got nothing to do with all that. Were you roaming around the streets with a placard around your neck saying you were a Pakistani, and that's why he got into a quarrel with you ?
Try to think straight, if that is possible.
Anyways, getting back to the thread, in general there is nothing that I hold against a typical Pakistani. There are certain issues and we are all aware of it. With the passage of time, even those will be resolved.

And tag some other Pakistanis here. I'm sure they will be interested. I am back here is this forum after a long time and most of my Pakistani friends are inactive these days.

Ohh I have no doubts that you were right and he was wrong. I'm pointing out that him being an Indian has got nothing to do with all that. Were you roaming around the streets with a placard around your neck saying you were a Pakistani, and that's why he got into a quarrel with you ?
Try to think straight, if that is possible.
Anyways, getting back to the thread, in general there is nothing that I hold against a typical Pakistani. There are certain issues and we are all aware of it. With the passage of time, even those will be resolved.
There is an interesting book by C. Christine Fair, "Fighting to the End: The Pakistan Army's Way of War". I suggest you read it.

Uncle he was one of your Embassy staff here in Pakistan, and it happened that my office was temporarily in the same residential block where he was living. And the incident happened one fine morning when I parked my car in the compound. Obviously he was living in Pakistan at that time so he would not have considered me an "Arab" or may be he would have like PDF Indians do.

And thanks for the book reference, I would try reading it though I would prefer my brother's view about PA's Way of War.

Obviously these Indians stay away from the propaganda media of Bharat.
On another note I have always noted that Pakistani people have less hatred for India than Indians have for Pakistan.
Our politicians are less hostile,our media is so in love with India etc.
The hostility on the other side of the border is just too much,so there has to be atleast some balancing factor in Pakistan for that hatred.
Were it not for Pakistan armed forces and their penetration in our society,politicians would have long ago submitted to India in everything.

when we talk about general public perception between India and Pakistan the media fed information dilutes the real picture. public do not want war it wants all issues to be settled amicably, which seems far off because of tough political bickering from both side. General public in India do not thinks negatively about Pakistan people at all

Uncle he was one of your Embassy staff here in Pakistan, and it happened that my office was temporarily in the same residential block where he was living. And the incident happened one fine morning when I parked my car in the compound. Obviously he was living in Pakistan at that time so he would not have considered me an "Arab" or may be he would have like PDF Indians do.

And thanks for the book reference, I would try reading it though I would prefer my brother's view about PA's Way of War.

Ohh, I thought this incident was happening in some other country..Which city, Islamabad ?

And don't call me uncle please :lol::lol: . Although I have a few nephews, I have still not grown the habit of being called one in general..hehe.

PDF is a far far cry from mainstream Pakistanis. I have a lot of Pakistani friends all over the world and meet up and have a lot of fun whenever I visit. Even my last visit to Lahore was an eye opener!! Great guys and gals! :tup:

BUT PAKISTANIS ON PDF? MOST ARE A DIFFERENT BREED ALTOGETHER!! Trolling and thriving on India bashing is their 'pesha'! Of course I don't mean all Pakistanis here on PDF.

And needless to say there are Indian trollers too, either by design or default! Guess that's a necessary evil on all India Pakistani forums! :hitwall:

And don't call me uncle please :lol::lol: . Although I have a few nephews, I have still not grown the habit of being called one in general..hehe.

When I was 18 kids in the street would sometime call me uncle, and I would stare at them like saying "I am not yet uncle you filthy animal" and sometimes they would do it on purpose like 3 or 4 years younger than me calling me uncle and it would hurt so much at that time :D

this is anothr facet of our 4th gen. warfare.:triniti:
but barey dil waley secular liberal Pakistanis r too naive,,,,,they forget,,,muh me ram ram,,,bagal me:devil:

only a handful will see through this facade of dosti n bhaichara.
as @jamahir noted,,,,there was a call for reunion>>>Akhand Bharat
8-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom