What's new

What is India's true goal in Balochistan long-term?

I don't think the plan ever could have been to distract conventional forces while separatists quickly declare independence, or to send in the army to fight with the separatists in Pakistani territory, Bangladesh style.
Why can it not? That's literally the only feasible method in Pakistan considering the army size lol

That's basically the game plan in Bangladesh, defeat conventional forces, till it was impossible to hold territory and then sepratist managed to capture areas and declared independence.

The excuse doesn't matter, any random shit can be made up it's India.

Unfortunatly all these weapons, missiles, drones and JF fighter jets are only for the purpose of millitery parades and museums.
Pakistan does not have the intention to use them. (Not referring to the use of nuclear weapons)
Acquiring nuclear weapons was a must for Pakistans survival otherwise Pakistan would be like Syria, Iraq, yemen, Libya and Somalia today.
Without nuclear weapons it would be very easy for India to dismantle Pakistan in the near future tbh

Conventional gap is growing too much as the economies part ways

Why can it not? That's literally the only feasible method in Pakistan considering the army size lol

That's basically the game plan in Bangladesh, defeat conventional forces, till it was impossible to hold territory and then sepratist managed to capture areas and declared independence.

Without nuclear weapons it would be very easy for India to dismantle Pakistan in the near future tbh

Therefore, denuclearisation is at the top priority of the Indians.

yes + Sustaining insurgencies for as long as possible, causing social strife as much as possible and just chaos in society.

They are doing a lot of the above there's a long twitter thread you should read which goes into their network in pakistan

politicians and militery Generals must be held accountable as they have destroyed Pakistan internally.

True that, I suppose. Like general Ayub or Musharraf, some Indian general might wake up one day and say "today I'm going to liberate Kashmir. lesssss goooo". I don't hold such dim views, but I understand why someone like Bleek or you might.

Conventionally, yeah. But as you said, the goal isn't necessarily to break up right now, but someone might want to "keep up the pressure" without necessarily intending to "go in" at any point, as other countries might have been doing to India....

Considering the "size of the army", it might just collapse under its own weight. Maybe that's the game plan? To arrange things such that mutinies or rebellions happen against the army even in its core areas... and it collapses by itself.

It is strong enough to keep Pakistan bogged down in a seems-to-be neverending insurgency that has prevented economic & infrastructural development, FDI, internal investment, damaged CPEC partially, no peace.

Even Cricket is being affected.

So the Indian objective is still succeeding if you look at it objectively.

Yes but who can end this? The power brokers i.e. military and political establishment. Bigger internal conflicts have been bought to an end, I gave India's example earlier.

True that, I suppose. Like general Ayub or Musharraf, some Indian general might wake up one day and say "today I'm going to liberate Kashmir. lesssss goooo". I don't hold such dim views, but I understand why someone like Bleek or you might.

Conventionally, yeah. But as you said, the goal isn't necessarily to break up right now, but someone might want to "keep up the pressure" without necessarily intending to "go in" at any point, as other countries might have been doing to India....
Okay so you agree, but just in a salty Pajeet manner. Good to know

Yes but who can end this? The power brokers i.e. military and political establishment. Bigger internal conflicts have been bought to an end, I gave India's example earlier.
Agreed bro

There needs much better planning, governance, and long-term road map. The existing networks need to be dismantled.

As someone said a few weeks ago:

Pakistan is winning the battles, but India is winning the war.

And it ultimately seems to be down to poor power management in Pakistan.
This is the underlining issue.

Indian army would be used against any forces that tackle civil war/separatist insurgency elements, to allow them to operate more easily. (so the army/air force/FC)

India with a massive convential gap can do this, and pakistan would struggle to prevent it due to smaller size. nuclear weapons get it to back off.

It is strong enough to keep Pakistan bogged down in a seems-to-be neverending insurgency that has prevented economic & infrastructural development, FDI, internal investment, damaged CPEC partially, no peace.

Even Cricket is being affected.

So the Indian objective is still succeeding if you look at it objectively.
Bud this new wave of violence is not responsible for the dying spirit of cricket in Pak. Cricket was affected back in 2002 when a bomb exploded close the New Zealand cricket teams hotel in karachi. The final nail in the coffin was the 2009 attack on the Sri Lankan team. Teams stop touring Pakistan.
only recently teams have started to tour Pakistan again. No doubt it will pause the growth of the sport again due to the new wave of violance.

Of course. ( Alongside what they are currently doing, and perhaps ramp up the pressure.)

Because you can't pull a Bangladesh as easily now and try to distract our military forces fighting insurgencies/civil wars. Because this time anything that threatens territorial integrity and leaves Pakistan vulnerable, can mean Pakistan threatens to escalate to the nuclear threshold.

Remember when I said last time I was going to open a thread about the Indian networks operating in Pakistan attempting to destabilise it as well as the terror networks.

Read this thread below:

As someone said a few weeks ago:

Pakistan is winning the battles, but India is winning the war.

And it ultimately seems to be down to poor power management in Pakistan.
This is the underlining issue.

India sits back the people in charge are pathetic and they know it. They play the long game. Eventually if this path continues expect Pakistan to be the next North Korea. Yes has a lethal punch but is nothing on the world stage and left to rot.
The whole BS about taking AJK and Gilgit is just that. They're not stupid to start something which can devastate them, when the nation itself rots from the inside.
If Sri-Lanka's people could move against their rulers I have no idea why the ocean of humanity 240 million strong waits for.....

Last edited:
India sits back the people in charge are pathetic and they know it. They play the long game. Eventually if this path continues expect Pakistan to be the next North Korea. Yes has a lethal punch but is nothing on the world stage and left to rot.
The whole BS about taking AJK and Gilgit is just that. They're not stupid to start something which can devastate them, when the nation itself rots from the inside.
If Sri-Lanka's people could move agains their rulers I have no idea why the ocean of humanity 240 million strong waits for.....
Wont happen, Pakistanis are a polite 'big hearted nation'. They do not have the will to cause change.

If Sri-Lanka's people could move agains their rulers I have no idea why the ocean of humanity 240 million strong waits for.....
Yeah @AlKardai

This news about our drone strikes targeting terrorist infrastructure is not a W, it's actually an L.

While India focuses on its economy with relative peace, we are fighting battles just to bring stability

So much time being wasted, that should be spent on precious development, investment being missed out on, infrastructure development being missed out on, etc.

One simple reason: They lack a cause and are disunified
There's a reason why separatist sentiments are allowed to thrive.

Bud this new wave of violence is not responsible for the dying spirit of cricket in Pak. Cricket was affected back in 2002 when a bomb exploded close the New Zealand cricket teams hotel in karachi. The final nail in the coffin was the 2009 attack on the Sri Lankan team. Teams stop touring Pakistan.
only recently teams have started to tour Pakistan again. No doubt it will pause the growth of the sport again due to the new wave of violance.
Yes but i'm referring to a latest blast which happened in Quetta during a cricket match. You can find Indian news channels and comments celebrating on YouTube...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom