What's new

What is Pakistan’s national dish? Hint: It’s not daal roti!

daal roti and sabzi roti bhai jaan ghareeb or khata hi kya hai yahan sabzi is liye because we are agricultural countries green ,
when I was in Sialkot some long time ago ..someone took me to a (shia) place in the city where they served a curry of 5 daals with naan during Moharram time in the evening just like free lunger of Golra sherif or data darbar.

.. tell you what .. that daal on the naan could beat any meat based dish hands down. being mainly a meat eater I found my self converted to the idea that a dish can be tasty & nourishing without meat.

Do you eat beef palao?
We eat Palao :enjoy:
sorry but we shared them when we had the same kitchen.. you dont have sole rights to them

its was British India company that stole your (our) Masalas.

bless the Indian food for its variety but we also have our own delicacies in KPK and Baluchistan. rest is almost same is Indian side with some modern twists and alterations
KPK and Balouch too stole our recipes and masalas :victory1:

Bit hilarious when people shows paneer,chicken ,biryani ..Bhiyaa thodi garibo ki thali mein dekho ,malum chal jayega.And India being a poor country with 70 % people still lives below ₹5k per month ,Daal is the only national dish.
i feel sorry . vegitables are favorite specally in local areas where formers grow and sale cheap ? we have smae situation here

national dish doesnt mean that it has to be something common man eats everyday. just like water is never national drink. national dish should be the one thats usually eaten on special occasions.

I don't think you can eat the palao i wrote about legally in India :p:

Bhai simple vegetable biryani :) Legal Indian special pulao
14792096515_80be0b72bf_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom