What's new

What is the best Country to Live in South Asia?

• India

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nepal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bhutan

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

India

Sri Lanka
Pakistan
Bangladesh
Nepal
Bhutan

There are so many ways to measure achievement; I chose eight, which I felt were most important.

health, economic development, education, political stability, security, infrastructure, environment and quality of life.

Share your views friends…..

If you have money Then Bhutan and Nepal is best place to live.
If you are looking for opportunity , India is best..
If you have adequate money Srilanka too is better place,After end of civil war Lanka has enough opportunity to grow.
If you are Muslim , Pakistan is best place to live. Recently Pakistan is in trouble, insha allah, it will come out of this mess soon..
Bangladesh will be my last destination. Its hot and humid.

You chose 8 out of 8?? Which one is better place according to you?

For me no one perfect, when I took the details of respected countries of health, economic development, education, political stability, security, infrastructure, environment and quality of life.

Everyone got problems….

India & Sri Lanka will be on top for economic front...

Here is my opinion in ascending order :
1. India
2. Sri Lanka
3. Bhutan
4. Nepal
5. Pakistan
6. Bangladesh

Daft thread. Home and favouritism is where the heart is . There are some fantastic places in all the countries and some sad sites as well. Come on guys if your Indian or Pakistani you should have pride and say posative things about your homeland so daft thread.

IF you go by what you hear on this forum, it has got to be Bangladesh.:lol:

India

Sri Lanka

Pakistan

Bangladesh

Nepal

Bhutan

There are so many ways to measure achievement; I chose eight, which I felt were most important.

health, economic development, education, political stability, security, infrastructure, environment and quality of life.

Share your views friends…..

Lankan Ranger Loves to starts Threads.Threads threads and Only Threads Keep it up buddy.

IF you go by what you hear on this forum, it has got to be Bangladesh.:lol:

1. Bhutan 2. Maldives 3. Nepal 4. Srilanka 5. Bangladesh 6. India 7. Pakistan 8. Afghanistan

Bangladesh is not a nice place to live. Traffic Jam + over population + power shortage. India is not heaven either. Pakistan and Afghanistan is danger zone.

1. Bhutan 2. Maldives 3. Nepal 4. Srilanka 5. Bangladesh 6. India 7. Pakistan 8. Afghanistan

Bangladesh is not a nice place to live. Traffic Jam + over population + power shortage. India is not heaven either. Pakistan and Afghanistan is danger zone.

Despite all that problem dare I ask why Bangladesh it better than India?

if u have money

india best to place to live you can find similar kind of locations of bhutan and nepal in north-east,himachal,utharkand e.t.c if not better,same goes for kerala,coorg in karnataka,ooty and kodaikanal in tamil nadu are similar to lanka.best infrastructure in south asia atleast in major cities it only gets better

second comes pakistan heard rich people in pakistan have real quality life,they can get away with many things like tax e.t.c plus they also have some beautiful locations

In my opinion ....
1.Pakistan
2.Pakistan
3.Pakistan
4.Pakistan
5.Pakistan
6.Pakistan
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom