What's new

What is the Best fighter jet for Pakistan Navy Aviation?

with so many warships and ships coming into the navy its great

however there is one big hole

which helicopters will man these warships ?

also we should have a indigenous rotary wing UAV in development

even the 2 x OPV needs helos

those Z9C with 50km range will manage all the warships > I definitely hope we get a medium sized modern long range long endurance choppers for our navy

no point in amazing platforms when we dont have the helicopters to go with them

knowing Pakistan we have probably forgotten about the choppers

Likewise there is a need of Helicopters for Pakistan Army Aviation. Chinese Z10ME is being considered after engine issue of Turkish T129 helicopter.
Could Pakistan Navy and Army work together for a deal including offsets and local overhaul / maintenance in view of such a large order which includes a base model with respective variants?

Maybe Air Force also has Helicopters requirements?

Last edited:
I would go with a custom JF-17 with a Qingling engine of the JH-7A. This would shift the CoG backwards, which would then allow for a longer forward section, increasing fuel.

Add conformal fuel tanks, and you have an aircraft that can attack Indian Southern coast.

Negative , get ships with Anti Air Missiles so first point of defense can be launched in 40 seconds
Not sold on Navy requiring a dedicated Wing

Few more Type054 should improve the Umbrellas of Cover in air
Secondary consideration could be JF17 II-B Navy Configuration

Also some coastal SAM systems should extend defensive cover

Last edited:
PLA Navy aviation corps only uses two types of aircraft, J11BH and JH7A, J10 is not used.
J10c is an extreme air superiority fighter.

PLA Navy aviation corps only uses two types of aircraft, J11BH and JH7A, J10 is not used.
J10c is an extreme air superiority fighter.
Not true. PLA Navy Aviation has 24 J10AH and J10SH, serial number #83041 to #83244. Also don't forget J15, JL9 trainer jet, many types of Y9-GX series early warning/electronic warfare aircraft, including KJ500 AEW&C and Y9Q anti-submarine patrol plane.

Back
Top Bottom