What's new

What is the best way to resist Indian Dominance?

The Best way to Resist Indian Dominance?(Please Only Pakistani Vote)

• Use Every Availiable Resource to buy latest Weapons

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Ignore the Weapons and try to build a Massive Economy

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • Support Sepratisit Movements in India to force India to Reconsider.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Play a Diplomatic game.So that India wouldn't able to attack because of International Pressure.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I have a better suggestion which i am going to Post

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Don't know.

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters

pak-yes

Reaction score
Well Guys i have noticed that Previous 10 days on this Forum has been Quite Busy.With Diplomatic Victories and Loses for Both Sides.

So keeping in view the Current Trends of India.A New strategy is needed to Counter Indian Influence.

Please Guys Please No trolls Positive Suggestions would do good.

Try Get Development formula from china.
Add industries and infa.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Try Get Development formula from china.
Add industries and infra.

Accept reality . We are not arrogant but "simply BETTER "

yeah good way to prove us right :tdown:

i think the economy needs to stabilise before we can go after defence modernization..and for economy to stabilise the war needs to end..For the war to end Afghans needs to stop fighting..and thats where we can play an effective role.

Well Guys i have noticed that Previous 10 days on this Forum has been Quite Busy.With Diplomatic Victories and Loses for Both Sides.

So keeping in view the Current Trends of India.A New strategy is needed to Counter Indian Influence.

What is the definition of dominance in your post??

And what u want??

Use Every Availiable Resource to buy latest Weapons

If u buy weapons with all your resources(like eating grass for 1000 years)and later engage a war with India,but how will u use these weapons with out enough resources(like oil).

Ignore the Weapons and try to build a Massive Economy

good suggestion but unfortunately we are on S.Asia(war zone)

Support Separatist Movements in India to force India to Reconsider

YOU are employing this policy in past few decades,but by doing this India will gain more and more international support

Play a Diplomatic game.So that India wouldn't able to attack because of International Pressure.

Diplomatic pressure no way most of the countries and super powers wont get in indo-pak issue,bcse of indias diplomatic stand no third person in india-pak issue

i personally think second one is good option.but i dont know how it can resist Indian dominance,
any way Thanks for accepting India is dominant

I have a better option, marry all their women and bring them over to Pakistan so they do not have any women for bearing children.

We win, we conquer them.

As for the better comment. LOL, Trust me I have been to India and I dont know what exactly you are better at. But whatever makes you happy.

I have a better option, marry all their women and bring them over to Pakistan so they do not have any women for bearing children.

We win, we conquer them.

As for the better comment. LOL, Trust me I have been to India and I dont know what exactly you are better at. But whatever makes you happy.

:rofl:Sir look at your current economy..will you be able to accomodate and feed all the indian girls that you get there?? By the way that was really out of the box:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hell no!! Keep all the Indians and their women on the OTHER side of border.. :confused:

To the original poster (not intended to any indian, don't reply if you're indian),

It's a combination of building economy and buying weapons. Our economy will go back on track once terrorism stops. Indians know this so that's one reason why they are supporting terrorists in doing terrorism and keeping Pakistan unstable. So what we have to do is to do something serious about the problem of terrorism from the root and at the same time something about indian support for terrorism because no doubt they will keep trying to do more terrorism.

So even if we bring some semi-stability for a decent period of time, we will have good economic growth which will result in more money and more money means more weapons.

So what I think we need to do right now? In the short term, kill the terrorists, try to get indians dispatched from Afghanistan, and keep buying weapons as we are. In the long term, take out terrorism from its roots, which means taking out jihadi madressahs, Taliban, more development in poorer areas, more professional police, etc.

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

Dude, that's disgusting.

i personally think second one is good option.but i dont know how it can resist Indian dominance,
any way Thanks for accepting India is dominant

:disagree:You People are expert in twisting statements.No Wonder Kissinger said that Indians are as slippery as a fish.

To the original poster (not intended to any indian, don't reply if you're indian),

It's a combination of building economy and buying weapons. Our economy will go back on track once terrorism stops. Indians know this so that's one reason why they are supporting terrorists in doing terrorism and keeping Pakistan unstable. So what we have to do is to do something serious about the problem of terrorism from the root and at the same time something about indian support for terrorism because no doubt they will keep trying to do more terrorism.

So even if we bring some semi-stability for a decent period of time, we will have good economic growth which will result in more money and more money means more weapons.

So what I think we need to do right now? In the short term, kill the terrorists, try to get indians dispatched from Afghanistan, and keep buying weapons as we are. In the long term, take out terrorism from its roots, which means taking out jihadi madressahs, Taliban, more development in poorer areas, more professional police, etc.

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

Dude, that's disgusting.

Thanks you suggestions are very good.Indeed we do need to 2 Policies a short term and a long term.

We win, we conquer them.

I have a better option.

Improve your economy and remove all ill people like our friend T-Faz.

This very thought process reflects the insecurity that Pakistan has built in realtion to India. As a professor from LUMS put it "Pakistan is based on a negative ideology i.e anti-Indian", this ideology has been installed in the normal Pakistani by the establishment i.e the PA. Thats precisely why you think of things like Indian dominance, as your thought process has been moulded in that direction.

Other Indian neighbours which are smaller than Pakistan in size never worry about India's rise. Instead theys see it as an advantage. Some food for thought??

Back
Top Bottom