What's new

What is the cure for indian hysteria???

Can you guys be objective and stay on topic instead of exhibiting the symptoms of the same disease we are discussing here?

Both..... Not to mention they cant seem to accept a "Inferior Indians" getting more advanced than they ever could even imagine...Leave them be, let them live in Delusion , rest of the world knows the reality...

Obsession with Pakistan, so allindian problems are caused by Talibans in Pakistan? :hitwall:
There should be sanity check before allowing membership to this forum to keep pinheads outa here.

DE-talibanisation and curbing radical islamic terrorism in & from pak land

You got to show them bhartis some love, give them a couple of pats on the head and tell them how shiny their foreign toys are. That will make them happy and they will sit back down.
Who pats your head in US ? :D

I am the one patting heads here, anything for you Indians the chronic diarrhea is hard on your folk I feel for them.
Well on internet, even a janitor in US can pretend as Accountant. :coffee:

Well on internet, even a janitor in US can pretend as Accountant. :coffee:

That is what I tell the Indians here all the time, they can be supermen online but they still have to make me coffee on Saturday morning.

his indian call center friend

JcCIN3r.jpg

Nope they are useless. :coffee:

Sorry to say, you are too believing in a conspiracy theory.

Dismissing everything as a "conspiracy theory" is an easy cop out. Sometimes, it pays to look at the issues.

So the issue here is not to divert attention from rape issue but Indian media was against why India is maintaining these relations. Indian people don't want Pakistanis' blood, they just want India to break off all the ties with Pakistan. People now think, peace can't happen and its better we don't talk to them.

You are just proving our point that the Indian masses are completely swayed by the media. To be fair, this happens in most countries, but the people are at least honest enough to admit that they are being manipulated. The difference here is that Indians have this holier-than-thou attitude and believe that their media is independent and is not played by the administration.

I have been asking at least rational members to not believe in these conspiracy theories but look at more viable and rational reasons behind this.

The point is not what "rational people" in both countries believe, but what the masses sop up and the denial amongst Indians that they are played by their elite just like in any other country, including Pakistan.

P.S. The Indian (and Western) spiel is that Pakistan is controlled by military hawks. Well, guess what? Indian (and Western) policies are also controlled by unelected hawks, aka advisors, policy institutes, and think tanks. Whether the manipulators wear military uniforms or civilian clothes matters little; the point is that these are unelected, behind-the-scenes puppeteers.

wait so you are mentally AND physically handicapped? damn that sucks

I agree the mental and physical retardation of Indians around the globe explains the hysteria, now that we have figured out the problem we can work on correcting it. I would not have put is as bluntly as you did however I believe in humanistic psychology, all hope is not loss for your compatriots just yet.

I agree the mental and physical retardation of Indians around the globe explains the hysteria, now that we have figured out the problem we can work on correcting it. I would not have put is as bluntly as you did however I believe in humanistic psychology, all hope is not loss for your compatriots just yet.
comprehension fail. read the post once more, perhaps get one of the indians to help out :tup:

comprehension fail. read the post once more, perhaps get one of the indians to help out :tup:

After we cure them of their mental retardation we can revisit this thread together and have them take a look. Until then I am afraid their comprehension skills is not much greater than kinder-gardeners. You are fool of ideas today. :tup: :cheers:

Dismissing everything as a "conspiracy theory" is an easy cop out. Sometimes, it pays to look at the issues.You are just proving our point that the Indian masses are completely swayed by the media. To be fair, this happens in most countries, but the people are at least honest enough to admit that they are being manipulated. The difference here is that Indians have this holier-than-thou attitude and believe that their media is independent and is not played by the administration.
The point is not what "rational people" in both countries believe, but what the masses sop up and the denial amongst Indians that they are played by their elite just like in any other country, including Pakistan.
See the point is I know the Indian people better than you be cause I have seen how emotional people gets and how easily they forget. its nothing to do with what govt. do. Indian media was the one who bashed GOI over rape case. Watch this video. Its still discussed on many channels.

'Amanat' case: A month later, can we expect change? Video: NDTV.com

One of the issues I have learned from NGOs is that they always say that Indian people are just to volatile. They support a cause for few days then they move to other.

If you haven't noticed, GOI didn't get appreciated by Indian people, they got bashed even more. Now everyone is bashing GOI for not protecting Women AND the nation.

There is a Congress meet going on in Jaipur where out of 4 major topics, one is Indian women security. This is the effect of protest we all are seeing in India.

You don't observe Indian media and their reporting, I do. I see what has been happening since Dec 25. Did you even think that Indo-Pak series was supported by Indians and GOI has many stakes on peace process but this incident created more troubles on them.

You can believe whatever you want. Its up to your discretion. Its Indian people who protested against corruption, rape, LOC incident at national scale. I agree they hop from one topic to other but its just their behavior. You can weave a theory that GOI planned it meticulously. I can't stop you or any Pakistani on that matter. After all they all blame entire world but themselves for any problems you have.

I have been commenting on this topic since days and I have given better theory than this. On theory is Pakistan Army wanted this escalation. I have given points regarding what gains PA would have had.

But leave it, I am not lost cause.

Indian media was the one who bashed GOI over rape case.

I am not talking about domestic issues which are a whole different kettle of fish.

My comments are exclusively about foreign affairs.

After we cure them of their mental retardation we can revisit this thread together and have them take a look. Until then I am afraid their comprehension skills is not much greater than kinder-gardeners. You are fool of ideas today. :tup: :cheers:
i doubt we can reach pakistani levels of IQ, please let the retarded indians be.
as long as the retarded and malnourished indians milk the highly educated pakistanis in cross border trade, who are we to complain :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom