What's new

What is the cure for indian hysteria???

This is suppose to be a Pakistani forum....and i am having to debate with half a dozen Bhartis.... i know it's habitual for you to hunt in packs since you are incompetent in one on one debate but must you turn every thread into a Mumbai slum. ...Pathetic. !!

Windjammers face right now:

28508371.jpg

You do know how silly this sounds to forum regulars? Very much a two-way street. Funny thing...the Pakistanis and Indians at The universities I've been to (in the US), tend to hang together.

The Pakistani and Indian people in general are very warm hearted...they will even welcome their enemies with open arms when you come in peace....

This is suppose to be a Pakistani forum....and i am having to debate with half a dozen Bhartis.... i know it's habitual for you to hunt in packs since you are incompetent in one on one debate but must you turn every thread into a Mumbai slum. ...Pathetic. !!
Dude look at the thread title and who started this thread. :rofl:

You expect Chinese or Iranians to comment on this ? :azn:

My little lamb considers debate , hunting . Thy worry not child , shepherd will guide you to safety .

Last edited by a moderator:
This can be described as ethnic or sectarian violence and the bottom line is unlike Gujarat or Punjab, what's happening in Pakistan is not state sponsored. !!

The suffix used with '2002 Gujrat', '1984 anti sikh' or even '1947 Hindu- Muslim' is "Riot" .
A riot is when different groups of people based ethnicity, language, religion etc have violent clashes against each other.

When such an ethnic cleansing is state sponsored or state perpetrated it becomes a genocide, or as happened in East Pakistan 1971.

What is happening in Pakistan is low level riot continuing over extended period of time, it is not as disorganized as full scale riot(where thousands of people get out one streets and burn everything to the ground) neither is as organised as a state sponsored genocide.

My little lamb considers debate , hunting . Thy worry not child , shepherd will guide you to safety .

I love me who do you love, i hear you ask. !!
A Sheppard most of whose sheep enjoy being in wolf clothing. !!

modi-being-kicked.jpg

Hindutva+Terror2.JPG

This can be described as ethnic or sectarian violence and the bottom line is unlike Gujarat or Punjab, what's happening in Pakistan is not state sponsored. !!

The number of Muslims killed in riots in the last 10 years in India is less than the number of Shias killed in Quetta on January 10..on a single day.

First Hindus, Christians and Sikhs, now Shias, Hazaras and as always fav. time pass, Ahemadis. :D

modi-being-kicked.jpg

Hindutva+Terror2.JPG

No US Visa...the same people are clamouring to seek an audience with him and to invest in Gujarat....

they are falling head over heels just to seek his attention...just because this Modi guy cares a hoot and goes to China

My little Lamb , you are lost again in translations again .

It is very good you love yourself . When no one loves you this Shepherd says love Thyself .

And dear lamb even in wolf's clothing thou are a sheep .

Back
Top Bottom