What's new

What is the cure for indian hysteria???

Show me where they are inciting hate or war against India??? When doing analysis they compare with India because we are in same region have shared history and many things common. They can't compare Pakistan with Philippine or Korea because we have nothing common with them. Regarding Indian movies & channels - Yes they should be blocked we don't have any good relations with Indian and also India don't allow our channels than why should we?

Comparing with India - which is also an OBSESSION:agree:

That's for Bangladeshis to pay up, isn't it? If you knew the number of times they come here and boast about splitting India into 50 pieces with the help of the Chinese army, you would be asking them to pay up too. On the very first page of this thread, you can see that wet dream.

It's a common dream of the Bangladeshis on this forum, that all they need to do is for Bangladesh and pak to start a war with India, and then the Chinese will come finish it off. As if PLA is a mercenary army for Bangladesh, and even if it were, the next delusion being that Bangladesh can pay for even a day's supply of drinking water for the PLA.

Anyway, these are the sort of threads where they can come and shoot their wet dreams.

We'll stay out of it as usual. :no:

And even if the PLA could be bribed, it would take more money than heaven and earth to get them to fight someone else's war.

Where is the proof that the Baluchis are being supported from cross border...the world requires proofs...where as your own ex-President has admitted on TV that terrorism is/was state policy of Pakistan....and your army General believes terrorists to be strategic assets

So, from where they are getting latest weapons and money??? Ex-President also says that India first adopted state sponsor terrorism in east Pakistan and continued this policy in Baluchistan till today. Why you also accept this claim?

Okay fine..we consider you important.. happy now??

This importance is hurting us and i am not happy with it.

Show me where they are inciting hate or war against India??? When doing analysis they compare with India because we are in same region have shared history and many things common. They can't compare Pakistan with Philippine or Korea because we have nothing common with them. Regarding Indian movies & channels - Yes they should be blocked we don't have any good relations with Indian and also India don't allow our channels than why should we?
Bhai mere, should I post all those videos too. I can go on and on regarding such videos too. As for war mongering, Indian govt. said repeatedly on no military actions and Indian generals were right with their anger along with other Indians as the issue was not just the killing but the beheading and mutilation of soldiers. Such treatment of soldiers of India will not be tolerated. So all the anger was justified. Didn't you all got angry when US killed your soldiers ?

As for other shows, I am not just saying what to allow, but we don't compare India and Pakistan on that basis in media. Indian media is majorly involved in internal politics and crimes. Pakistan media is more obsessed to India than vice versa.

Comparing with India - which is also an OBSESSION:agree:

Why you compare India with China - when you know India is decades behind in economy, industry and defense ???

Bhai mere, should I post all those videos too. I can go on and on regarding such videos too. As for war mongering, Indian govt. said repeatedly on no military actions and Indian generals were right with their anger along with other Indians as the issue was not just the killing but the beheading and mutilation of soldiers. Such treatment of soldiers of India will not be tolerated. So all the anger was justified. Didn't you all got angry when US killed your soldiers ?

As for other shows, I am not just saying what to allow, but we don't compare India and Pakistan on that basis in media. Indian media is majorly involved in internal politics and crimes. Pakistan media is more obsessed to India than vice versa.

Crow is White :)

So, from where they are getting latest weapons and money??? Ex-President also says that India first adopted state sponsor terrorism in east Pakistan and continued this policy in Baluchistan till today. Why you also accept this claim?
By latest weapons if you mean AK 47's...Let me remind you that AK 47's are a plenty in Pakistan where it is in the culture to brandish guns like in the Khyber regions and FATA and where automatic weapons are not banned from private citizens ownership...AK 47 are even sold openly on the markets...and India is not the only country which prints money....you can get money from expatriates who are supporting the cause....

By latest weapons if you mean AK 47's...Let me remind you that AK 47's are a plenty in Pakistan where it is in the culture to brandish guns like in the Khyber regions and FATA and where automatic weapons are not banned from private citizens ownership...AK 47 are even sold openly on the markets...and India is not the only country which prints money....you can get money from expatriates who are supporting the cause....

Do some research and check what kind of weapons Pakistani forces ceased.....

This importance is hurting us and i am not happy with it.

Then stop acting like an attention seeker because you are not .For us,Pakistan is simply a nuisance because it harbours terrorists,nothing else.We dont have any interest in Pakistan.We are quite satisfied with what we have and we have plans to concentrate on our on development.

Then stop acting like an attention seeker because you are not .For us,Pakistan is simply a nuisance because it harbours terrorists,nothing else.We dont have any interest in Pakistan.We are quite satisfied with what we have and we have plans to concentrate on our on development.

Same sentiment is here . . . . Just ask your media not to give attention to Pakistan, Internal security of India is the responsibility your govt. & forces and not enemy's.

Why you compare India with China - when you know India is decades behind in economy, industry and defense ???

Crow is White :)

I dont think you are comparing Pakistani industries with their Indian counterparts here..Somehow,Pakistanis conveniently try to avoid that and want to talk about riots and rapes.
Do you see the pattern between Indians comparing India with China and Pakistanis comparing India and Pakistan ?

I dont think you are comparing Pakistani industries with their Indian counterparts here..Somehow,Pakistanis conveniently try to avoid that and want to talk about riots and rapes.
Do you see the pattern between Indians comparing India with China and Pakistanis comparing India and Pakistan ?

How come rapes came into topic? I have seen Indian media and it's comparisons - no need to hide that.

well, at least u accepted the INDIANS are "inferior" and why are you referring to rest of the world when your own youth is compelled to think that India is perceived as a weak state yet PAKISTAN is not !

Back
Top Bottom