What's new

What is the establishements plan if a secessionist movement begins in KP if they actually remove IK from the picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that’s because you’re one of those ethno dudes who’d rather have a POS fellow ethnic leader than a Muslim. I’m a Muslim and I will follow a pious Muslim than a fellow ethnic MINOs that sells women and children to the Kufar for money. You will be the enemy, I don’t say this lightly. For me, Islam trumps these ethnic bullshit you’ve been so passionately posting the past few days.
Well you're wrong because I support IK.

I'm just asking as it makes zero logical sense for a Punjabi to be pro-Pashtunistan.

There seems to be a misunderstanding that Pashtunistan means somehow Pakistan will be free or dollarkhor establishment will disappear - or it's being falsely linked with an Islamist movement when it's literally an ethno nat movement 😭

I’m Punjabi.
If IK is killed KPK should start a rebellion.
I rather have a Pashtun leader than the current Taghut in power.
A ghairatmand Muslim Pashtun is always going to be better than a secular slave Punjabi.
I don’t care about ethnicity. I care about merit. Whoever can rule Pakistan and make it the Pakistan that Iqbal envisioned, that’s my leader.
If these Taghut in power kill IK and crackdown on pti supporters, I will support my Pashtun brothers in a rebellion against these Taghuti forces. Once KPK is free it can be a launching ground to free Punjab and Sindh from Taghuti forces.
Lets not fall for this crap and stay united. Country belongs to all of us and our forefathers have laid there lives for the creation of this country.
United we will defeat these silly boys and imported pathetic ruling families. This country is our home regardless of the differences and hopefully these bunch of cow boys will be gone soon enough and will meet their logic end. Think positive and stay hopeful even in the darkest times and do the right things and everything will fall into its place.
Only thing I will say IK needs to show some balls and send 2 thousands civilians clothed men each to Punjab IG house, minister of information and care taker Punjab minister and governor house to drag them out of there beds tonight and they will be holding elections on the next Sunday. Friendly home visits must go both ways.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AA_
We are on the side of Haqq wherever it might be. We will fight against our own if needed.

After all, we broke away our precious Punjab in blood in 1947. We turned our own tribe/castes into our enemy for Islam and the country of Pakistan. We have been fighting against our own blood for Islam.
If you have to add dollarkhor establishment who shares the same blood as us to our enemies we won’t care. We’ve already been fighting against our blood.
hmm? but how does a kpk separatist movement translate into any of that or fighting against the establishment. you mention islam but how tf is ethno nationalism = islam??

Rubbish. It is under PDM and Bajwa that PTM was allowed to participate in politics. This order came directly from the Americans. PTM is an American asset.
Facepalm
In 2018 elections ..ptm got divided by this initiative.

Okay, so it is commonly believed among Pakistanis that the establishment want to remove Imran Khan by all means necessary.

Many journalists and people are warning about the rise of an armed secessionist movement in KPK, and hinting at Bangladesh?

Does the establishment/Pak fauj have any contingency plans if such a thing is to happen? Why are they so confident? Or is this all just a bluff to unite everyone and bring back Khan (bad bluff to be honest)?
It wont since IK isn't purely a KP leader he is Punjabi leader who just say follow the constitution in KP rather extra judicial killing

The actual pushtoons leaders may come back with IK demise and they may re direct the movement to their desire

Same way as Bengalis never wanted succession first but the movement got hijacked

Facepalm
In 2018 elections ..ptm got divided by this initiative.

Mohsin dawar is army men he supports drones and is against popular opinion of KP .. I don't know what you are talking about.

Lol...
There was no pdm back then..

There was U SAID back then.

Show me one statement of Mohsin dawar against USA ?

He join PDM per uncle Sam directions

Mohsin dawar is army men he supports drones and is against popular opinion of KP .. I don't know what you are talking about.
Mohsin dawar supported anything that his brothers across the border supported(droning was one of them).. Ptm even attacked a military outpost.
This and other guy spewed venom against bajwa and asim ghafoor day in day out..

A very sweet revenge was taken..

Exactly you don't know what I'm talking about

He is today a member of the parliament. On the direct orders of the USA.
Don't spin this now. back in 2018.. pti didnt compete on two seats so they can come in parliament.

It was a very solid plan and it worked.

Last edited:
can that even be done cause geography was very uniqe back then

This time it will be from Afghanistan. Pakhtun movement is getting very stronger everyday for local low enforcement to handle, and the backdrop was similar too, when a popular elected Bengali leader was disposed by the Punjabi dominated military.

Mohsin dawar supported anything that his brothers across the border supported(droning was one of them).. Ptm even attacked a military outpost.
This and other guy spewed venom against bajwa and asim ghafoor day in day out..

A very sweet revenge was taken..

Exactly you don't know what I'm talking about

Don't spin this now. back in 2018.. pti didnt compete on two seats so they can come in parliament.

It was a very solid plan and it worked.
I am from KP seen thosuands of people from KP treated 1000s of victims of terrorism and led life in Peshawar when there use to be bombing every day. Got killed almost twice in bomb blast at lady ready hospital

But I don't know anything

Only people sitting in Lahore know whats going on

This time it will be from Afghanistan. Pakhtun movement is getting very stronger everyday for local low enforcement to handle, and the backdrop was similar too, when a popular elected Bengali leader was disposed by the Punjabi dominated military.
Afghanistan is not nearly as powerful as India to reenact a '71 moment

But I do hope that it seriously tries to their cities can be levelled to the ground by our air force

I always wanted to see a flattened Kandahar similar to Tokyo

Afghanistan is not nearly as powerful as India to reenact a '71 moment

But I do hope that it seriously tries to their cities can be levelled to the ground by our air force

I always wanted to see a flattened Kandahar similar to Tokyo

The purpose is not for Afghanistan to win, the purpose is to Pakistan sacrifice another generation to insurgency and instability.

I have told you previously stop your pashtun obsession. Whether it is across the border or KP. You are assumed to be an indian on many levels
It's all part of the great Zionist and Western conspiracy:

The purpose is not for Afghanistan to win, the purpose is to Pakistan sacrifice another generation to insurgency and instability.
That's already happening since several decades via the TTP and BLA.

It wont since IK isn't purely a KP leader he is Punjabi leader who just say follow the constitution in KP rather extra judicial killing

The actual pushtoons leaders may come back with IK demise and they may re direct the movement to their desire

Same way as Bengalis never wanted succession first but the movement got hijacked

There was U SAID back then.

Show me one statement of Mohsin dawar against USA ?

He join PDM per uncle Sam directions
Dont divert now..pdm came later ofcourse it has been pro usa like its patron ashraf ghani regime.but thats no the point herre. The point was how it was lured into parliament.... read the links im posting ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom