What's new

What is Turkish Army doing in Afghanistan?

May be part of NATO military group of course..

i won't blame you, since you don't understand Turkish

the video explains in Turkish what the Turkish soldiers task in Afghanistan are. hard to understand without any subtitles...

the title isn't meant in a "get our soldiers out of there", but in a "this is what our soldiers do in Afghanistan"

i won't blame you, since you don't understand Turkish

the video explains in Turkish what the Turkish soldiers task in Afghanistan are. hard to understand without any subtitles...

the title isn't meant in a "get our soldiers out of there", but in a "this is what our soldiers do in Afghanistan"
What are your views on turkish being stationed in afganistan? Do you agree that it is a force for good.
Or you think this is a propaganda to get support from turkish people back home.

What are your views on turkish being stationed in afganistan? Do you agree that it is a force for good.
Or you think this is a propaganda to get support from turkish people back home.

to lazy to answer in a long reply now, but yes... i am happy that there is Turkish soldiers in Afghanistan!

recently they lost some soldiers and a helicopter. Not good for turkey to stay in Afghanistan.

recently they lost some soldiers and a helicopter. Not good for turkey to stay in Afghanistan.

It may not be good for turkey but it's good for our afghan brothers and sisters. If turkey can save 1 afghan then it's worth more then a bloody chopper. Unfurtionatly turkey lost some soldiers but it won't effect the work they do for the afghan people.

Şehitlerimizi rahmetle aniyorum ve aiylelerine baş sağlı diliyorum.
Mekanları cennet olsun.

Turkey should rule the whole entire forsaken middle east!

to bad we living in 2012 tho haha :p

hmm turkish is not the only country in afganistan and UAE ADN OTHER COUNTRYS have been to afganistan and i think afgans listan to muslim world army better and like them :smitten:

Wtf has Atatürk to do with this topic? If the mods want that every thread gets derailed, then you should just continue to do what you're doing. Otherwise you should stop forummurat and his moronic statements.

I could also post random **** about religion, but I dont.

Wtf has Atatürk to do with this topic? If the mods want that every thread gets derailed, then you should just continue to do what you're doing. Otherwise you should stop forummurat and his moronic statements.

I could also post random **** about religion, but I dont.

Ignore him please.... don't feed the troll :D

i don't care wherever Turkey Goes ... but i like the women and the Good old Turkish Cuisine

hmm turkish is not the only country in afganistan and UAE ADN OTHER COUNTRYS have been to afganistan and i think afgans listan to muslim world army better and like them :smitten:
Right. So turkey is not an occupying force because it is muslim country?

Actually, Jordanian army also operates in Afghanistan and its duty limited in humanitarian side as with the Turkish army.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom