BA-stat,eco,eu history etc=69%
Accountancy=CAT
LLB(HONS) =London Univ---International prog- 2nd year

FUTURE:
LINCOLNS INN=BAR
ELECTIONS=MNA OR MPA

OR

JOIN ARMY.

Oh yea i remember you mentioned once about going to London......how is it going? Must be shyt expensive man!

Shyt shyt shyt !

Why is scoring in England so ****?

arghhhhhhhhh!

Going fine. But for UK standards, it is damn expensive

Am 29.. Working as a research scientist at Wockhardt Pharmaceuticals limited. Its a Indian Multinational.
I am M.Pharm PhD in formulation development....

Why what's the problem?

BTW, i am doing B.A plus a networking short course (CCNA).

DJ tu bhi CCNA prep kar raha hai???
good luck with it bhai, I will need some pointers later on

Am 29.. Working as a research scientist at Wockhardt Pharmaceuticals limited. Its a Indian Multinational.
I am M.Pharm PhD in formulation development....

a friend of mine is in pharma..u guys are a nerdy lot :P

The same procedure as any top B School. You have to fill their online application, write 5 admission essays, and provide your GPAs and GMAT. Once short-listed, you will be called for an interview either to London or in India. If in India, you will be interviewed by an alumni and if in London, you will be interviewed by a member of admission committee.

There is no GMAT cut-off; however, the average GMAT is 710. For an Indian or a Chinese - as we fall under ultra competitive category - a GMAT score of 730 to 740 would be safe bet. Higher the GMAT, better are your prospects.

you would say, for a citizen of EU27 nations, it would around 500+ but for a 'non EU national', it should be around 600+ for paid seats and at least 780+ for the seats with scholarships, I guess. as average GMAT score of your institute was 694 last year, check :tup:
Global 200 Top Business Schools 2010 by Region | TOPMBA

same is true for the Australians, since I got citizenship, we need to have just 500+ for any high ranked Australian management institute but for foreigners, it needs at least 600+ for paid seats and 750+ for scholarship ones. which all together raise their average GMAT score in the range of 650+

you would say, for a citizen of EU27 nations, it would around 500+ but for a 'non EU national', it should be around 600+ for paid seats and at least 780+ for the seats with scholarships, I guess. as average GMAT score of your institute was 694 last year, check :tup:

same is true for the Australians, since I got citizenship, we need to have just 500+ for any high ranked Australian management institute but for foreigners, it needs at least 600+ for paid seats and 750+ for scholarship ones. which all together raise their average GMAT score in the range of 650+

710 is the figure for MBA 2013. 80% of the class GMAT scores falls between 680 and 730. Scholarships are based not only on GMAT scores, but on other factors such as geography, gender and previous experience. In fact, I observed little relationship between GMAT scores and scholarships. I don't understand by 'paid seats'.

UK citizens consists of only 7% of the whole class. The biggest contingent is from India (23%), followed by China(19%), and US (15%)

710 is the figure for MBA 2013. 80% of the class GMAT scores falls between 680 and 730. Scholarships are based not only on GMAT scores, but on other factors such as geography, gender and previous experience. In fact, I observed little relationship between GMAT scores and scholarships. I don't understand by 'paid seats'.

UK citizens consists of only 7% of the whole class. The biggest contingent is from India (23%), followed by China(19%), and US (15%)

we have two type of international students in Sydney University (UNSW), one those who were offered full scholarship, which was based on their very high GMAT score, generally 770+, and other those who paid their fee, which I said 'paid seats'. rest, I dont really know much about the current way of admission of international students. I got admission under local students for MBA in project management when i had got my full citizenship, in 2010
I came to Australia as an international student in 2002 for doing Master of Engineering in mechanical engineering from UTS and that time we had too many tests, GRE/ IELTS, had to submit my mark sheet of BE etc, with other visa requirements. but when I got admission for part time MBA as a local student in 2010, I had to do just nothing. 4 years+ experience in projects engineering with ME degree from UTS was enough to get admission for MBA while working :tup:

we have two type of international students in Sydney University (UNSW), one those who were offered full scholarship, which was based on their very high GMAT score, generally 770+, and other those who paid their fee, which I said 'paid seats'. rest, I dont really know much about the current way of admission of international students. I got admission under local students for MBA in project management when i had got my full citizenship, in 2010
I came to Australia as an international student in 2002 for doing Master of Engineering in mechanical engineering from UTS and that time we had too many tests, GRE/ IELTS, had to submit my mark sheet of BE etc, with other visa requirements. but when I got admission for part time MBA as a local student in 2010, I had to do just nothing. 4 years+ experience in projects engineering with ME degree from UTS was enough to get admission for MBA while working :tup:

At London Business School, there is no local quota. All students pay the same fee and have the same admission criteria.

At London Business School, there is no local quota. All students pay the same fee and have the same admission criteria.

haaaa :lol: we have two type of fees, for international students its almost 2 times to that of local :smokin:. and as a local student, i didnt even pay fee for my MBA also. all through the education loan which will be deducted by taxes we will pay, while its already around half to that of the international students :bunny:

A better approach - let me know if any of you guys are hiring :)

BSc. Computer Science
Master in Information Technology

Industry Experience: Financial
Role: Analyst Programmer

Project types:
Anti Money Laundering, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Integration, Collaborative Suites, Web development

Other Certification: PMP

So who is hiring? No seriously.

are you doing PMP certification.. Are you eligible for that.. If yes can you guide how you approached???

Well that's usually true, you'll find people in the right place, right time will make it despite not having seen through a proper uni degree.

You are right Asim.
Take like this though I am PhD, i am earning only 30K INR (approx 45k PNR) per month.. My friend haven't completed his graduation (left it in between) and earning about 50K at our hometown... SO in basic earning and education can not be correlated in every scenario...

Back
Top Bottom