What's new

what is your opinion on Cannabis (Marijuana)

MrIndianSikh

Reaction score
in my opinion if Cannabis was made legal it could be a significant boost to ones economy it is well known Kush grows in large numbers in the wild in Pakistan India and Afghanistan. i believe Cannabis should be made legal for personal use what do you guys think?

It's the devils grass. No good can come out of making it legal.

I support maintaining the ban :devil:

^ Marijuana has many medicinal purposes it should be legalized and it does not cause lung cancer like tobacco does in fact smoking through a vaporizer delivers the same amount of THC but without the harmful things it does to the respiratory system.

guys i'm just saying imagine how much cash we could make legalizing it would result in an economic boom of at least several million dollars depending on consumption per capita

^ it is ones choice to drink or smoke we cannot control what a human wants to do that is wrong marijuana is not as harmful like pcp acid shrooms etc those drugs need to stay banned

^ Marijuana has many medicinal purposes it should be legalized and it does not cause lung cancer like tobacco does in fact smoking through a vaporizer delivers the same amount of THC but without the harmful things it does to the respiratory system.

guys i'm just saying imagine how much cash we could make legalizing it would result in an economic boom of at least several million dollars depending on consumption per capita

For medical reasons, it's alright. Anything other than that, nope.

You wouldnt want your kids to live in a world where marijuana is freely available, would you?

It's the devils grass. No good can come out of making it legal.

I support maintaining the ban :devil:

are you smokin it while typing ... just wondering

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

blue dragon ... metal crash .. the best variants in CA

bank-of-ganja-weed-poster.jpg

squirrelpotds6.jpg

picture-1-67.png

For medical reasons, it's alright. Anything other than that, nope.

You wouldnt want your kids to live in a world where marijuana is freely available, would you?

i'm not saying we should let people abuse it there needs to be some restrictions for it like only ppl 18 and above can use it giving it to someone under 12 as a federal crime and punishment would be time in a work camp something very serious

and i would not allow my kids to be a junkie if that is your point but i would not mind them smoking marijuana to take a load off or clear there heads ( of course at a very young age i would tell them to stay away far from it) which is what most people do it for, you know the suicide rates would surely decrease if marijuana was legal

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

are you smokin it while typing ... just wondering

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

blue dragon ... metal crash .. the best variants in CA

no man the best in cali is vortex, super silver haze, white widow, blue dream, white russian, and ak47 i live here i would know

^ it is ones choice to drink or smoke we cannot control what a human wants to do that is wrong marijuana is not as harmful like pcp acid shrooms etc those drugs need to stay banned
There are thousands of rules in every society that contradict that statement of yours.

There are thousands of rules in every society that contradict that statement of yours.

don't blow my statement out of proportion if a adult wants to smoke or drink it is his or her choice who are we to tell someone not t o do those things? while i do not drink myself as i think it is a waste of brain cells if people want to drink it is there choice not mine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom