What's new

What kind of options does Pakistan have for retaliation?

Should we respond militarily or by blocking trade routes?

• Military

• Blocking Trade routes

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well in that case sit with Pakistan and decide a road map and both countries should gradually withdraw from Kashmir leaving finally a handful of soldiers and then let Kashmiris decide.
For that all non state actors need to cease their activities from across the LoC and inside the valley. I am sure Pakistan has enough pull with Kashmiri who joined militancy to give up arms and work for a peaceful solution.

What connection do you have with Pakistan?
I'm not a Pakistani. I'm not declaring Pakistan must do this or do that. I'm providing data on perceptions, international law, possible consequences, etc. Pakistan makes its own decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disband the army and get rid of the useless air force. This wasn't just Loc we're talking about. This is sacred Pakistan they tried to attack.

Should have sent missiles raining on the airbase those planes came from, even if you were inept at being able to take them out.

Or do we have to start bringing back old culture where the leading general was sacrificed when things didn't go as planned. Maybe if we did start sacrificing a useless Jernail, everytime there is no response for foreign aggression, maybe the other jernails will wake up and start holding Pakistani land as sacred as their DHA allotments ?

The army does a great job bro, they at least strike back and have proved their worth on the LOC many times over.

You're stupid AF. I voted for PTI. Ab kargil wali bat buri lag gae hy tu yar me kia keh sakta hon. Kargil ended up an embarrassment.

I know how much you voted for PTI. We have eyes on this forum. We read your reactions too.

For that all non state actors need to cease their activities from across the LoC and inside the valley. I am sure Pakistan has enough pull with Kashmiri who joined militancy to give up arms and work for a peaceful solution.
That all should be part of said roadmap most important being india and pak pulling out their armies from Kashmir.
We in Pakistan don't necessarily want kashmir to be Pakistani but we want them to have the rights to decide their future like rest of human race

You want my body? One, I'm male. Two, I'm an American.

I'm not a Pakistani. I'm not declaring Pakistan must do this or do that. I'm providing data on perceptions, international law, possible consequences, etc. Pakistan makes its own decisions.

You know nothing about Pakistan and that has become very clear with this post. It is better you just remain silent.

yeah, unfortunately by a young boy who fell for churan sold by Pakistani non state actors.

Ask the parents of Asifa.

Please refrain from personal attacks. If someone is trolling, report the post or tag a mod.

Thanks

I can say go and read about the conditions of Plebiscite... but it won't happen. Let me respond in a way you understand... yes we are dishonest. Sorry about it!

Ah you are attracted to UN as though they are the saviors.... India wants a permanent UNSC seat. The UN is no more valid... see how China and US are using UN to prove their power!

Anyways on topic... we will keep fighting!

Is it so? The US, France, EU, Japan, Australia and many other countries backed India and none of them condemned India... Even China is not condemning India.. they just said have dialogue!

We don't give a damn about UNSC... We have atleast 3 countries US, France and Russia to veto anything on India and Pakistan has China!

What can UNSC can do about Kashmir!

Does the present BJP government gives a shit about Shimla agreement? if that is the case they should not have escalated the hostilities.. Chill dude... UN or UNSC cannot do much on small nations, forget about India!
Haha, USA does not give a damn for India and India will never get UNSC seat because India is China's enemy and China would block India's entry in UNSC. Keep dreaming. ;)

I can say go and read about the conditions of Plebiscite... but it won't happen. Let me respond in a way you understand... yes we are dishonest. Sorry about it!

Ah you are attracted to UN as though they are the saviors.... India wants a permanent UNSC seat. The UN is no more valid... see how China and US are using UN to prove their power!

Anyways on topic... we will keep fighting!

Is it so? The US, France, EU, Japan, Australia and many other countries backed India and none of them condemned India... Even China is not condemning India.. they just said have dialogue!

We don't give a damn about UNSC... We have atleast 3 countries US, France and Russia to veto anything on India and Pakistan has China!

What can UNSC can do about Kashmir!

Does the present BJP government gives a shit about Shimla agreement? if that is the case they should not have escalated the hostilities.. Chill dude... UN or UNSC cannot do much on small nations, forget about India!
If BJP does not give a crap for the Shimla agreement then stop barking about solving the Kashmir dispute bilaterally. ;)

Ikram Sehgal--a Pakistani defense analyst of repute--is quoted by NY Times to say that the important question will be whether the Indian govt will absorb the Pakistani response. And I think the magnitude of Pakistan's response will depend upon what exactly happened: Right now, two very extremes narratives: Indians claiming hundreds of people died in buildings inside Pakistan while Pakistanis saying that only a few trees in a forested area.
It will be very hard for Pakistan to hide the damage as claimed by India; even in Pakistan there is an information age.

Back
Top Bottom