What's new

what language do the Chinese use when communicating with Pakistan military?

mr bolo

New Recruit

Reaction score
when the PLA has a joint military operation with Pakistan military forces what language is spoken for communications?

do the Chinese speak the universal language like English? or do they learn to speak Pakistani language?

when the PLA has a joint military operation with Pakistan military forces what language is spoken for communications?

do the Chinese speak the universal language like English? or do they learn to speak Pakistani language?

Probably english, the universal language for communication.

there's probably a translator involved. I mean both sides probably speak basic english more or less, but both has accent, so not sure how much each will be able to understand the other.

There's usually someone else standing beside a pair or a few that seems to do the talking.

At least from the few times I seen in videos and pictures

First introduce yourself in member introduction section.
Every armed forces recommend some universal language courses for their officers & translators are also available.

Hmm..

First post on the forum and basic doubts ?

The world over when two foreigners who do not have a common language meet they use interpreters.

Suggest you peruse the forum rules.

WE DONT need any language to understand each other. :D

hopefully you got your answer

there's probably a translator involved. I mean both sides probably speak basic english more or less, but both has accent, so not sure how much each will be able to understand the other.

There's usually someone else standing beside a pair or a few that seems to do the talking.

At least from the few times I seen in videos and pictures

I have been having the same query as the OP for some time too. Having lived in China, that too in a modern city like Beijing, I know how difficult the communication is for the foreigners there. Many foreigners learn basic Mandarin before they land or soon after landing in China.

I suppose the Pakistani officers will be quite proficient in English and some of the Chinese officers will be good in English too.. The problem would be at the lower ranks, if the common soldiers are directly interacting with each other.
Using translators in the field would cause lot of confusion and slow down the reaction times and reduce the effectiveness of the exercises, unless the Chinese choose entire contingents comprising of good English speakers.

They can speak some simple English words, usually they need a PLA language translator.

Although the China education system force each Chinese children to learn English lessons during Primary School to College, without English environments for local society most Chinese students still can't graduate with knowledge of enough English language.

20111101180152348360.jpg

1369983700045_645.jpg

941934753680437700.jpg

20130618074554611958.jpg

we do speak a littel english. for complex commuication we have translator.

when the American Military has a joint military operation with Arab(puppet) military :omghaha: forces what language is spoken for communications?

do the Arabs speak the universal language like English? or do they learn to obey ?

Back
Top Bottom