What's new

What normal Chinese people think of India and Indians

I have never inhaled/smelled a Chinese. May be they smell like Chowmein!!:D

The need to show us down , especially when you are well ahead in almost ever respect shows insecurity on the part of some of the members i mentioned.

No no, we just don't like bragging before its done. All confusucious influenced society is like this, be it Japan or Korea, or Vietnam. People talking big or making tall claims generally disliked. We respect people doing things without talking loud about it.

If u stay quiet and accomplish things before bragging we will do this, we will do that will win utmost respect. I guess that's part of culture difference, India culture values self promotion and talking big. In our society, if u talk big but can not deliver will bring shame and contempt, no second chance.

Other than that, common folks don't care too much or hold grudge against India like to Japan

I once told a chinese guy as a joke that he can easily fight off muggers when I cant.. he called me racist.. I was not that sensitized about political correctness back then.. 10 years ago.
Haha,This Chinese guy is too sensitive, he should take that joke

No no, we just don't like bragging before its done. All confusucious influenced society is like this, be it Japan or Korea, or Vietnam. People talking big or making tall claims generally disliked. We respect people doing things without talking loud about it.

If u stay quiet and accomplish things before bragging we will do this, we will do that will win utmost respect. I guess that's part of culture difference, India culture values self promotion and talking big. In our society, if u talk big but can not deliver will bring shame and contempt, no second chance.

Other than that, common folks don't care too much or hold grudge against India like to Japan

But I have seen you people speaking too loud mouth without even accomplishing any thing and hyping so called chinese achievements though those achievements are not the achievements they are projected to be.

The fact is they don't know Indians as much as we pdf members do. That sums it all.

The fact is they don't know Indians as much as we pdf members do. That sums it all.
That's right our engagements with the Indians are proven facts. We know the Indians inside out, what they look like, what they think, what they eat, what they do especially what their legendary odor do to our nose sensors

India: Cows, belly dancers, snake charmers, and rope tricksters.

This is the image we get from the movies.
Belly dancers, why ?
Can you explain bit more.

I actually think that Chinese in this forum are friendlier when interacting or posting their opinion about India and Indians as compare to Chinese not on this forum. Most other Chinese, like you said, only know about negative aspect such as curry smell and rape on the news. Chinese members here also know about Brahmos and that India has finally induct Tejas. Ordinary Chinese would not know Brahmos.
And who told you curry or its smell is supposed to be negative part ?
You are insulting staple food of india and whole of subcontinent.

And no body in the video mentioned rape, yet you braught it up. Shows your insecurity.

And what about brahmos and tejas ? So what even if ordinary come to know about it ? These are things more than a dozens of countries possess,so why should only chinese shit their pants ? You are not painting a very good picture of chinese here ?

ah ok.. you mean the chinese posters here? they are just trolling... they are as 'insecure' as we are wrt bangladeshis... go to bd section, you will know... :)
I prefer to stay away from the BD forums , it helps me retain some semblance of sanity . :)

I prefer to stay away from the BD forums , it helps me retain some semblance of sanity . :)
well story of bd section in a nutshell... indians try to sh*t talk every good news from bd.. and bd people celebrate every tiny achievement.. which nursing a grudge on Indians.. calling them bully..
sounds familiar?

Back
Top Bottom