What's new

What on earth..?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jihad

Reaction score
So perhaps this thread belongs to the wrong section, I have no idea, please place it somewhere else if it doesn't belong here.
Anyways, let me start off.
I am completely unexperienced when it comes to the Indian forums/chatsites or whatever.
I signed up here because I was interested in how other Pakistanis think about certain issues especially regarding India.
I'm interested in knowing Pakistans capabilities, Pakistans economy, actually everything regarding my country, but also the whole world.
There are so many smart and experienced people in this forum, i'm really proud to be apart of it, and i'm also glad and proud that we have Indian aswell as other members from all around the world who actively contribute to this forum with their views and minds.
However, I saw a few posts here regarding Indian forums that they wouldn't be appropriate and only bashed Pakistanis.

So I decided to check things out for myself, I went to this website called<sniped>, I checked their website out for a while (very nice site btw), then I decided to go to their boards, and believe it or not, I just clicked on this thread called "Is our military ready for quick action against Pakistan", and the ONLY thing i'm seeing is constant insults and bashing towards Pakistan.
I went to another forum called <sniped>, which doesn't seem to be working right now (hacked?).
Anyways, all I saw over there was constant Pakistan bashing, I mean, it's USELESS, especially now due to the Mumbai attacks, all i'm reading is how and where to strike Pakistan, "teach Pakistan a lesson", hell, I've even read a comment which made me pretty angry saying: A solid Jhapad is needed, that will shut them up for 4-5 years while we complete our military and economic development.

By then we should have had 30 Agni III's and 200 Shourya / Prithvi's deployed, we need the AWACS to come in too. The ground should also have been prepared within Pakistan for accepting the Indian Army as liberators. Then...

Or how about this post for a change?:
Some of you are new to BRF but by no means new to the realities of life.

The indian army, has ALWAYS had the ability to flatten pakistan these last two decades or so. In a no holds barred Indo-Pak conflict the Indian Armed Forces will deliver horrible punishment to the Poorly armed and prepared Pakistani forces. That successive Prime Ministers and Armed Forces Chiefs have ensured over the preceeding two decades or so since '71.
We are however not looking at "THE" decisive battle against our arch nemesis, merely another in the series of Jhapads that we have to deliver to put them in their place from time to time. If we procastinate on the Jhapad, unfortunately the Napakis will think they've won the battle. Never mind that they know that they know they're going to loose the battle eventually - they're expecting a Thappad like a truant boy and it is incumbent upon us to do so.

As far as aerial strikes alone are concerned, the IAF would probably need a few hours only, the Navy would need about a day or so to Blockade Pakistan (Remember that the western command of the Navy based in Mumbai is three times the size of the pitiful Pakistan navy in terms of size and several times over in terms of lethality - a difference that is comprehensively insurmountable for a poorly equipped navy like that pakistan maintains).

The problem is I think as below:
1. We NEED a leader at the helm, a Prime Minister that the whole nation would look up to - a statesperson who will moilize and rally the whole nation and give it hope, and have enough gumption to tell the nation that although there will be punishment coming for this difficult action, we will persevere - and because we are a democracy, be able to lead the ruling party to victory in the ensuing elections. Clearly Manmohan Singh or Sonia Maino Gandhi are not that people - Rahul Gandhi has still not enough credentials to command that respect. The people will not question a Pryinka Vadera though - JMHO.
2. We will have to face our real nemesis - China. sooner or later. Most importantly the lizard will spin its poisonous web when we are weak. Make no mistake, this is a war for supremacy of ASIA and in the future The World. China has a head start, and would like to keep things that way. We've lost out because our prime ministers were stupid and not strategic thinkers - Indira Gandhi departed at a specially unfortunate moment in our history, and it seems we've never recovered since.

I could ramble on...
Bottom line, we have not prepared the ground situation in Pakistan to be able to go in for that decisive battle with this thorn. Hate Manmohan Singh for all you want, but give him credit for not spoiling things for the next person. He did well on his watch as PM of India with the mandate he had.

But on his shoulders falls the onerous task of dellivering that Jhapad to the "manobal" of Pakistan, with the aim of making the people of pakistan doubt the Idea of Pakistan itself and doubt the idea of a resurrection of the mehdi. He will not find a more oppertune moment for this, when all the powers of the world are aligning in our favour.

I mean..the idiocy of this post..
And this isn't the only post, ALOT of people on Indian based forums want Pakistan to burn down, want Pakistan to bend over to India.
So much hate, hell, I even came across words like "Porkistan" or "***-training camps" etc.
It's just regular business over there insulting Pakistanis, and there are no mods or admins to control it, it seems as if they do not mind that Pakistan is constantly bashed.
I'm really dissapointed and shocked by all this hatred, I know some views are not shared by all Indians, but still.

Makes me think again why we have a certain limit here AND responsible admins/mods who will not tolerate any Pakistan or India bashing.
I'm glad we are no forum like the ones I recently came across.
It's really disgusting to see certain replies, the hate for Pakistan is so deep rooted, and people seem to want war so badly.
I also don't think it has any use debating these people over at their forums.
I know sometimes India gets bashed aswell over here, but the people here keep an eye out for it and warn the person that is overreacting it.
PDF is trying its best to maintain a neutral stance and continues to be a great place where any person from any nationality can come and discuss any issue whether it be India-Pakistan, the world, or your backyard.

I just had to share this with all of you, this thread is in no way meant to offend Indian members, i'm just expressing my views about my findings. :tdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
They even have threads with name like Terrorist Republic of Pakistan..

So perhaps this thread belongs to the wrong section, I have no idea, please place it somewhere else if it doesn't belong here.
Anyways, let me start off.
I am completely unexperienced when it comes to the Indian forums/chatsites or whatever.
I signed up here because I was interested in how other Pakistanis think about certain issues especially regarding India.
I'm interested in knowing Pakistans capabilities, Pakistans economy, actually everything regarding my country, but also the whole world.
There are so many smart and experienced people in this forum, i'm really proud to be apart of it, and i'm also glad and proud that we have Indian aswell as other members from all around the world who actively contribute to this forum with their views and minds.
However, I saw a few posts here regarding Indian forums that they wouldn't be appropriate and only bashed Pakistanis.

So I decided to check things out for myself, I went to this website called<sniped>, I checked their website out for a while (very nice site btw), then I decided to go to their boards, and believe it or not, I just clicked on this thread called "Is our military ready for quick action against Pakistan", and the ONLY thing i'm seeing is constant insults and bashing towards Pakistan.
I went to another forum called <sniped>, which doesn't seem to be working right now (hacked?).
Anyways, all I saw over there was constant Pakistan bashing, I mean, it's USELESS, especially now due to the Mumbai attacks, all i'm reading is how and where to strike Pakistan, "teach Pakistan a lesson", hell, I've even read a comment which made me pretty angry saying: A solid Jhapad is needed, that will shut them up for 4-5 years while we complete our military and economic development.

By then we should have had 30 Agni III's and 200 Shourya / Prithvi's deployed, we need the AWACS to come in too. The ground should also have been prepared within Pakistan for accepting the Indian Army as liberators. Then...

Or how about this post for a change?:
Some of you are new to BRF but by no means new to the realities of life.

The indian army, has ALWAYS had the ability to flatten pakistan these last two decades or so. In a no holds barred Indo-Pak conflict the Indian Armed Forces will deliver horrible punishment to the Poorly armed and prepared Pakistani forces. That successive Prime Ministers and Armed Forces Chiefs have ensured over the preceeding two decades or so since '71.
We are however not looking at "THE" decisive battle against our arch nemesis, merely another in the series of Jhapads that we have to deliver to put them in their place from time to time. If we procastinate on the Jhapad, unfortunately the Napakis will think they've won the battle. Never mind that they know that they know they're going to loose the battle eventually - they're expecting a Thappad like a truant boy and it is incumbent upon us to do so.

As far as aerial strikes alone are concerned, the IAF would probably need a few hours only, the Navy would need about a day or so to Blockade Pakistan (Remember that the western command of the Navy based in Mumbai is three times the size of the pitiful Pakistan navy in terms of size and several times over in terms of lethality - a difference that is comprehensively insurmountable for a poorly equipped navy like that pakistan maintains).

The problem is I think as below:
1. We NEED a leader at the helm, a Prime Minister that the whole nation would look up to - a statesperson who will moilize and rally the whole nation and give it hope, and have enough gumption to tell the nation that although there will be punishment coming for this difficult action, we will persevere - and because we are a democracy, be able to lead the ruling party to victory in the ensuing elections. Clearly Manmohan Singh or Sonia Maino Gandhi are not that people - Rahul Gandhi has still not enough credentials to command that respect. The people will not question a Pryinka Vadera though - JMHO.
2. We will have to face our real nemesis - China. sooner or later. Most importantly the lizard will spin its poisonous web when we are weak. Make no mistake, this is a war for supremacy of ASIA and in the future The World. China has a head start, and would like to keep things that way. We've lost out because our prime ministers were stupid and not strategic thinkers - Indira Gandhi departed at a specially unfortunate moment in our history, and it seems we've never recovered since.

I could ramble on...
Bottom line, we have not prepared the ground situation in Pakistan to be able to go in for that decisive battle with this thorn. Hate Manmohan Singh for all you want, but give him credit for not spoiling things for the next person. He did well on his watch as PM of India with the mandate he had.

But on his shoulders falls the onerous task of dellivering that Jhapad to the "manobal" of Pakistan, with the aim of making the people of pakistan doubt the Idea of Pakistan itself and doubt the idea of a resurrection of the mehdi. He will not find a more oppertune moment for this, when all the powers of the world are aligning in our favour.

I mean..the idiocy of this post..
And this isn't the only post, ALOT of people on Indian based forums want Pakistan to burn down, want Pakistan to bend over to India.
So much hate, hell, I even came across words like "Porkistan" or "***-training camps" etc.
It's just regular business over there insulting Pakistanis, and there are no mods or admins to control it, it seems as if they do not mind that Pakistan is constantly bashed.
I'm really dissapointed and shocked by all this hatred, I know some views are not shared by all Indians, but still.

Makes me think again why we have a certain limit here AND responsible admins/mods who will not tolerate any Pakistan or India bashing.
I'm glad we are no forum like the ones I recently came across.
It's really disgusting to see certain replies, the hate for Pakistan is so deep rooted, and people seem to want war so badly.
I also don't think it has any use debating these people over at their forums.
I know sometimes India gets bashed aswell over here, but the people here keep an eye out for it and warn the person that is overreacting it.
PDF is trying its best to maintain a neutral stance and continues to be a great place where any person from any nationality can come and discuss any issue whether it be India-Pakistan, the world, or your backyard.

I just had to share this with all of you, this thread is in no way meant to offend Indian members, i'm just expressing my views about my findings. :tdown:
I would like to remind you that we really do not encourage any criticism of other forums. If they aren't like us, its their wish. I personally think this is the reason we attract a mature crowd here while some others who feel they need to spew venom and hatred are populated with imbeciles.

Please refrain from creating such threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom