What's new

What Pakistani Girls think about INDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man who gives a $hit about what Pakistanis think of India ? Always there will be sympathizers on both sides.
Are they more in number than haters ? Nope.
What the respective Governments are doing to keep both the sympathizers and haters safe is all that matters.

VIDEO: You will be shocked to know what Pakistani schoolgirls think about their own country
Last Updated: Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 18:04
Shares
Facebook
Twitter
Whatsapp
7 Comments
452867-pakistan-girls.jpg

Image courtesy: YouTube/Kevin Shah
Zee Media Bureau
Islamabad: A day after the bloodbath in Bacha Khan University by Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan took place, here's an interesting video showing Pakistani schoolgirls slamming their own country for growing terror menace.
In the video, schoolgirls are criticising Pakistan for atomic tests, especially by the country which doesn't have even basic facilities.
"We don't need outside enemies; we'll kill each other due to terrorism," a schoolgirl slammed Pakistan.
Watch the interesting video here:-
First Published: Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 17:30

VIDEO: You will be shocked to know what Pakistani schoolgirls think about their own country | Zee News

VIDEO: You will be shocked to know what Pakistani schoolgirls think about their own country
Last Updated: Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 18:04
Shares
Facebook
Twitter
Whatsapp
7 Comments
452867-pakistan-girls.jpg

Image courtesy: YouTube/Kevin Shah
Zee Media Bureau
Islamabad: A day after the bloodbath in Bacha Khan University by Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan took place, here's an interesting video showing Pakistani schoolgirls slamming their own country for growing terror menace.
In the video, schoolgirls are criticising Pakistan for atomic tests, especially by the country which doesn't have even basic facilities.
"We don't need outside enemies; we'll kill each other due to terrorism," a schoolgirl slammed Pakistan.
Watch the interesting video here:-
First Published: Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 17:30

VIDEO: You will be shocked to know what Pakistani schoolgirls think about their own country | Zee News
This video is very old .........your shiity bollywood media is trying to divert attention to their shit

Wow they allow their girls to speak for media....Good Improvement from pakistan

Damn shame... Indians are pathetic..
Off course we are, that's what you want us to say don't you. So you can show your young ones look at those evil hindus. They are so evil.

Right. And Indians teache peace? When did this happen? I want to know more about it. :)

Guess what? I was going to say something nice about my experience with Indian girls and you made me to not say it.
Not a single relative or family member was ever bothered with the word PAKISTAN or Muslim in my entire life. They could care less until flies hit our fans.

It looks like some upper standard school also this very old video. If he was interested in mass he should have visited some government level school where mass do study.

Yes in reality Pakistanis do welcome indians in Pakistan and show good will to them. Thats something to do with their culture and religion to welcome guest and show them pleasant guesture. But I know majority was in favor of N. TEST. Especially after India did same. (Even these girls pointed out same). It could be different if India didn't started this N. Game.

Pakistan was the country to propose the agreement to make South Asia a Nuclear free zone to India before India did tests and before Pakistan did...
So stop shitting about this nuclear thing as a whole

Damn shame they bred them that same way since Zia. No wonder the young ones threaten us with this same ideology. Even the elders encourage them.
Yeah after Zia out pigeons too have an ideology and they too are serious threat to you guyss!
Shoo Shoo or else i will send my pigeon to do the Mumbai part 2....

Right. And Indians teache peace? When did this happen? I want to know more about it. :)

Guess what? I was going to say something nice about my experience with Indian girls and you made me to not say it.

Please share the experience :D

Looks like lahore grammar school but not too sure about it.

Our neighbor's tharkiness level is too damn high :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom