What's new

What people of Afghanistan think of Pakistanis

Good thinking, but on what basis?

No need for that.

Pakistan is an independent Country. Afghanistan is an Independent Country and thats it.

We can have brotherly relations and help each other in progressing and fighting the enemy togather.

I think its time we should have an agreement if Anyone attacks Afghanistan we will defend Afghanistan along with Afghans or if anyone attacks Pakistan Afghans will defend Pakistan along with Pakistanis. (Its my personal opinion you can differe with it)

No need for that.

Pakistan is an independent Country. Afghanistan is an Independent Country and thats it.

We can have brotherly relations and help each other in progressing and fighting the enemy togather.

I think its time we should have an agreement if Anyone attacks Afghanistan we will defend Afghanistan along with Afghans or if anyone attacks Pakistan Afghans will defend Pakistan along with Pakistanis. (Its my personal opinion you can differe with it)

well America is already attacking Afghanistan so should we wage a war in Afghanistan.

This is not a right time to make any such agreements. Let America go out of Afghanistan first and they will never ever let both countries come closer that much where both countries are making such agreements

Well, i watched the videos, you cant expect people to curse pakistan on a Pakistani TV channel, can you? They have to behave themsevles otherwise they will look uncivilized. Trust me the reality is totally different. If you dont accept it then dont do it, but that is the fact. Some friends suggest that they have got friends from Afghanistan and they are nice to them, that is barely the issue. I have got many paksitani friends from all ethnic groups, we are good friends and are nice to each other, but what people think of pakistan as a country and their government? that is the real question. if you film people secretely while talking about pakistan then it will be a totally different documentary. But it is always nice to have good relationships, we need to work with each other.

No need for that.

Very true. That is why i asked the gentleman why does he want one country between us? What will we have in common? What is the need for it? What is the reason he said that, or perhaps he got emotional something slipes from his mouth.

I dont think thats gona happen. At least not in this era of mistrust.

Only recently there was this poll by some western media as to who was the most well liked in Astan. The results were not exactly encouraging for Pakistan.

Yes, that poll was conducted a few months back.

if all these countries become rich.......... and Kashmir disput is resolved.......... expect SCO to become more stronger and Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran and India (and possibly Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and other south Asian countries) to become its member states and stand against NATO or European Union.

if all these countries become rich.......... and Kashmir disput is resolved.......... expect SCO to become more stronger and Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran and India (and possibly Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and other south Asian countries) to become its member states and stand against NATO or European Union.

This is a nice dream brother. You perfectly know it cuz you live in the uk yourself. See how much the 2 sides of planet are different from each other from every point of view. i suspect we asians will live all our lives until Qayamat fighting and mistrusting each other, prosperity will be an alien word for us.

1) No economy. Most afghans are illiterate and barbaric. They offer absolutely nothing, except more trouble.

I urge you to watch your language. We are not barbaric, we are suffering from proxy wars and interference in our afairs. Mullah Fazlu, Baitullah, Hakkemullah and 15-20 thousands militans are not from afghanistan who are terrorizing you. You have got the problem we have got the problem. So please be more civil if you want to be treated in civil way.

This is a nice dream brother. You perfectly know it cuz you live in the uk yourself. See how much the 2 sides of planet are different from each other from every point of view. i suspect we asians will live all our lives until Qayamat fighting and mistrusting each other, prosperity will be an alien word for us.

History repeats itself brother

Once the Chinese were Super Powers, Once the Greeks became super power, Once the Indians, Persian, Romans, Arabs, Mangolians, Europeans all became super power of their era. Nowadays America is regarded as super power and the history will continue changing its leaders :rofl:

We are divided, fighting, mistrusting each others due to lack of money, poverty, literacy and resources. But the time is changing once again if you have enough bread and butter for your family why will you become thief? Money is coming back once again in Asia and i am sure it will not remain like that in future

Who knows how many times South Asians have to rule the World before the day of Judgement?

Afghanistan is the root cause of all the Problems in Pakistan.

I say when Americans exit Afghanistan we should also Pack our bags and leave(Although ISI can stay).

After that mine every inch of the pack afghan border.Make a wall(Just like that wall Israel Made).

If mountains are a problem either blow them with tons of explosives or just also include them in PaK territory.

Once this all is done see how the Crime rate,Terrorism and all that things will disappear you wont find any AK or Drugs also.

Agreed. The deportation of All Afghans is a must for peace to be found in Pakistan.

I would highly appriciate your effort if you post my Statement that i can apologize to the members !

I never said that !!:coffee:

:blink:

Refer to Post#8 plz. I said "a dude was talking about merging Pakistan with BD again." I didnt say that dude was you, did I?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom