What's new

What right did Britain had to grant someone els country to jews

Law of survival is simple , own your own self defense weapon , and live in country with Enough deterrence

Because when the shit flies no one from outside will come to help you or your family
all these big books Geneva convention or other fancy words on paper are meaningless

Last edited:
Stop blaming the British.

They won the war, they were victors and did what victors do - whatever they wish!

Its all the game of strong versus weak, winner versus loser.

Right or no right, fair or unfair - thats only for the defeated to think and talk about.

Arab Isreal war total man power came from Europe and usa as curasde and they were battle harden with experience of world wars... other hands arabs did not had big wars for centuries. So defeat was confirmed. This times arabs had war experience as well since the Iraq War they are in wars as well and rise of Iran and qatar is supper amazing. Turkey and azari fought as well. Second information availability is great for people around the world.
USA recent loses in wars make thing easy for rest of the world. Their fear is gone.

Now question is where stands MBS asim munier (means some of Pakistani generals and UAE leaders.) These three are traitors among muslims.
Arabs were contributing to the strength of the Ottoman Empire and were confident that they could win when they made their move on Israel in 1948, but Jewish settlers won instead. Ottoman Empire was a big power for centuries but a world war proved too costly for it to maintain its grip on numerous lands and it disintegrated due to other powers encroaching on its lands and carving them up into newly found kingdoms.

Very easy - is that why no country wants to pick a fight with the US head on? You do not study modern war and operations and this is why you come up with ill-informed claims like these. War On Terror wasn't aimed to create colonies but to eliminate hostile elements in select countries under the perception that 9/11 will not happen again. Do you see Al-Qaeda Network winning the war in Afghanistan? Saddam regime winning the war in Iraq? Qaddafi regime winning the war in Libya? and ISIL absorbing Iraq and Syria in its questionable caliphate in recent years? No, all of these adversaries were wiped out in a series of operations in the war.

How do you think US was fighting a war in Afghanistan? Through Russia? Return of Taliban is due to the fact that Pakistan saved these people and Taliban accepted American terms to end the war in Doha Accords with Pakistani and Qatari mediation. Khan administration convinced Trump administration to take this deal and settle the war - this in itself is a unique development because Trump is a wild cat in American politics. Taliban have religio-political association with Pakistani mullahs and provide strategic depth to the establishment in Afghanistan to prevent India from having a foothold in this region. Taliban also lost many fighters in various battles and could not save their Al-Qaeda brothers and accepted the American demand to not support Al-Qaeda Network to end the war. It takes time and funds to train new fighters and heavy losses might not be sustainable in the long term so Taliban made a sensible call in the end. These facts were pointed out to you only for you to ignore them and derail another topic. Taliban got a second chance but others might not be as lucky as was witnessed in the Middle East. Taliban are also testing Pakistani goodwill a bit much and Pakistan might do something. Illegal Afghans are being pushed out from the country as a start. I find ill-informed simping for Taliban distasteful - giving more credit to a side than it deserves. Accepting facts is important - don't be a dothead.

Iran could become strong because US had unfinished business in other countries and did not seek to contain it like Iraq after 1991. Iran could bid its time to rebuild its military capability and find allies in some countries to create its strategic depth in the region in this manner. US and Pakistan did not provide troops for Saudi-led coalition to defeat Houthi in Yemen. US also allowed Russia and Iran to save Assad regime in Syria because US was focused on stopping ISIL in the region instead (Operation Inherent Resolve). Israel is attacking Iranian assets in Syria since 2017 in fact. American War On Terror crusade might be closing to an end in Syria and Iraq but the ongoing war in Gaza will show things to you. Let us all know if an American fleet is sunk by now.

US came up with the Theory of Limited War to advance its interests in different regions after World War 2. US have fought to liberate several countries from tough odds with this approach - these countries provide footprint and strategic depth to the US in different regions. There was a setback in Vietnam due to American political paralysis at the time but US and Vietnam are rebuilding their bilateral relationship in current times. US gets to influence an entire country now instead of South Vietnam if it was preserved. You think small and celebrate these small setbacks.

This is not a matter of bragging but how the world seems to work. Creating strategic depth can be a morally grey move at times but some countries consider it.

What a dumbass reply...not surprising...

I do not think British colonials killed 100 millions. Replace Brits with Indian Rajas and Mughal Sultans. The results would be the same. Thanks to Western medical advances your population exploded. The food production never did.

It is not too bad I cannot prove what would happen if Germans and Japanese took over India. It is one of those things in life I am glad not to find out

Arabs were contributing to the strength of the Ottoman Empire and were confident that they could win when they made their move on Israel in 1948, but Jewish settlers won instead. Ottoman Empire was a big power for centuries but a world war proved too costly for it to maintain its grip on numerous lands and it disintegrated due to other powers encroaching on its lands and carving them up into newly found kingdoms.

Very easy - is that why no country wants to pick a fight with the US head on? You do not study modern war and operations and this is why you come up with ill-informed claims like these. War On Terror wasn't aimed to create colonies but to eliminate hostile elements in select countries under the perception that 9/11 will not happen again. Do you see Al-Qaeda Network winning the war in Afghanistan? Saddam regime winning the war in Iraq? Qaddafi regime winning the war in Libya? and ISIL absorbing Iraq and Syria in its questionable caliphate in recent years? No, all of these adversaries were wiped out in a series of operations in the war.

How do you think US was fighting a war in Afghanistan? Through Russia? Return of Taliban is due to the fact that Pakistan saved these people and Taliban accepted American terms to end the war in Doha Accords with Pakistani and Qatari mediation. Khan administration convinced Trump administration to take this deal and settle the war - this in itself is a unique development because Trump is a wild cat in American politics. Taliban have religio-political association with Pakistani mullahs and provide strategic depth to the establishment in Afghanistan to prevent India from having a foothold in this region. Taliban also lost many fighters in various battles and could not save their Al-Qaeda brothers and accepted the American demand to not support Al-Qaeda Network to end the war. It takes time and funds to train new fighters and heavy losses might not be sustainable in the long term so Taliban made a sensible call in the end. These facts were pointed out to you only for you to ignore them and derail another topic. Taliban got a second chance but others might not be as lucky as was witnessed in the Middle East. Taliban are also testing Pakistani goodwill a bit much and Pakistan might do something. Illegal Afghans are being pushed out from the country as a start. I find ill-informed simping for Taliban distasteful - giving more credit to a side than it deserves. Accepting facts is important - don't be a dothead.

Iran could become strong because US had unfinished business in other countries and did not seek to contain it like Iraq after 1991. Iran could bid its time to rebuild its military capability and find allies in some countries to create its strategic depth in the region in this manner. US and Pakistan did not provide troops for Saudi-led coalition to defeat Houthi in Yemen. US also allowed Russia and Iran to save Assad regime in Syria because US was focused on stopping ISIL in the region instead (Operation Inherent Resolve). Israel is attacking Iranian assets in Syria since 2017 in fact. American War On Terror crusade might be closing to an end in Syria and Iraq but the ongoing war in Gaza will show things to you. Let us all know if an American fleet is sunk by now.

US came up with the Theory of Limited War to advance its interests in different regions after World War 2. US have fought to liberate several countries from tough odds with this approach - these countries provide footprint and strategic depth to the US in different regions. There was a setback in Vietnam due to American political paralysis at the time but US and Vietnam are rebuilding their bilateral relationship in current times. US gets to influence an entire country now instead of South Vietnam if it was preserved. You think small and celebrate these small setbacks.

This is not a matter of bragging but how the world seems to work. Creating strategic depth can be a morally grey move at times but some countries consider it.
Every power comes with new advansenment. Reason why they won and rulle
Muslims came and rulled with Discipline and starting war early morning and their learned discipline from namaz. With one voice Allah akbar they used to line up millions of soldiers in seconds.
Mungauls came with fast attack methods. Like their soldiers used to cary three houses. One if get tired they used to ride another and they were expert to hit enemies with Arrows from running horses.
Same pattern was used by ottomans
Then British came with idea to build navy. Becuse uk did not had land Contactivity with rest of world. They stated building ships and then they reached to next level with its naval power.
Amaraicn used almost same pattern. But with its airforce navy puls its dollars and UN world bank imf nato isreal. Slogan they used for wars on terror likes of alqaida isis and things like that

Now powers are coming with new ideas. Likes of drones and IA.. good reach to info

What was common among defensive force was gorilla war. This is how freedom fighters were fighting againt invaders In history and they will keep fight in future

In end every rise has fall. So every super power has to fall.
So your mighty master usa will fall.. because Quran says. Everyone has to die one day. Nothing is permanent.

In last defeat in Afghanistan is just a small start.
Just look how thing have started. Biological(covid 19) war ended in disaster along with Afghanistan withdrawal. Then Syria war ended in defeat Iraq is almost under Iran now. Then saudies who allies with usa lost in yaman. Yaman stared attacking saudies oil refineries. Which froce usa and saudia to stop the war. Now yaman is confident that they challenged usa and Isreal. In last Ukraine defeat is very recent. Syrian war was another defeat.
In last usa designed UN to run the world. Now UN is not fully under its controlled.

In last France losing its grip in Africa.
They divided world like this
Africa for France
Midel east for a USA and uk
Australia for uk and usa.
This is how they have occupied the world.

Last edited:
Every power comes with new advansenment. Reason why they won and rulle
Muslims came and rulled with Discipline and starting war early morning and their learned discipline from namaz. With one voice Allah akbar they used to line up millions of soldiers in seconds.
Mungauls came with fast attack methods. Like their soldiers used to cary three houses. One if get tired they used to ride another and they were expert to hit enemies with Arrows from running horses.
Same pattern was used by ottomans
Then British came with idea to build navy. Becuse uk did not had land Contactivity with rest of world. They stated building ships and then they reached to next level with its naval power.
Amaraicn used almost same pattern. But with its airforce navy puls its dollars and UN world bank imf nato isreal. Slogan they used for wars on terror likes of alqaida isis and things like that

Now powers are coming with new ideas. Likes of drones and IA.. good reach to info

What was common among defensive force was gorilla war. This is how freedom fighters were fighting againt invaders In history and they will keep fight in future

In end every rise has fall. So every super power has to fall.
So your mighty master usa will fall.. because Quran says. Everyone has to die one day. Nothing is permanent.
You made a good post until the "your mighty master usa" remark.🤦‍♂️Pointing out some facts does not warrant these jabs. The world will continue to change and all will see how different countries will do in time. You have a passionate take on things, I have a more fact-oriented take on things. You need to respect what others have to say without being reactionary. Global developments should be understood accurately to avoid missteps and calculations.

You made a good post until the "your mighty master usa" remark.🤦‍♂️Pointing out some facts does not warrant these jabs. The world will continue to change and all will see how different countries will do in time. You have a passionate take on things, I have a more fact-oriented take on things. You need to respect what others have to say without being reactionary. Global developments should be understood accurately to avoid missteps and calculations.
Because you pis me off when you blocked me to comment on gaza Isreal conflict. I used to like you but since you restricted me commenting on gaza Isreal topic trust me you are number 1 enemy for me like Zionist asim munier

This is as stupid as any question being asked, what "right" did the British had. That's exactly the same as saying Britain do not have the right to decolonise themselves, if so, then Palestine should remain a British mandate, is this the answer you are looking for?

Rather than asking or saying it's a right the British "gave" it should be the other way around, when British leave Palestine Mandate, the "rights" of self-govern goes to whoever inherit the land, and this had nothing to do with the British, that's the reason why the Brits went to the UN and UN established UNSCOP.

The right question people should ask is what the right of is self-govern to the Jews vs the right to self-govern to the Arab and why the State of Israel exist. Long story short, the right to self-govern for the Jews is every bit as much as the right to self-govern to the Arab, no one party have more the right to self-govern then the other, hence the UNSCOP deliberation back in 1947 is a 2 states solution, as for why the State of Israel exist and not state of Palestine, that have to do with who UN recognize as a sovereignty state, and that have everything to do with the Arab league rejected UNSCOP deliberation of the Palestine solution and went to war.

Because you pis me off when you blocked me to comment on gaza Isreal conflict. I used to like you but since you restricted me commenting on gaza Isreal topic trust me you are number 1 enemy for me like Zionist asim munier
You were derailing that thread by discussing Afghanistan and repeating same shit over and over again. I felt the need to stop you.

And you are threatening me now? You will come to regret this. Extremists like you will not be tolerated here.

Asim Munir is more of a Pakistani than you ever will be. Don't talk shit about others when you don't know enough.

You [better] reflect on your behavior. I mean it.

I have been friendly to you even in this thread but it is of no use. Now you will face disciplinary action.

Flamebaiting - Trolling - Threats
You were derailing that thread by repeating same shit over and over again. I felt the need to stop you.

And you are threatening me now? You will come to regret this. Extremists like you will not be tolerated here.

Asim Munir is more of a Pakistani than you ever will be.

You [better] reflect on your behavior. I mean it.
**** you mate . I read your idiotic post. Total stupid. He is Zynist like you mate. I have right to express my thoughts

This is as stupid as any question being asked, what "right" did the British had. That's exactly the same as saying Britain do not have the right to decolonise themselves, if so, then Palestine should remain a British mandate, is this the answer you are looking for?

Rather than asking or saying it's a right the British "gave" it should be the other way around, when British leave Palestine Mandate, the "rights" of self-govern goes to whoever inherit the land, and this had nothing to do with the British, that's the reason why the Brits went to the UN and UN established UNSCOP.

The right question people should ask is what the right of is self-govern to the Jews vs the right to self-govern to the Arab and why the State of Israel exist. Long story short, the right to self-govern for the Jews is every bit as much as the right to self-govern to the Arab, no one party have more the right to self-govern then the other, hence the UNSCOP deliberation back in 1947 is a 2 states solution, as for why the State of Israel exist and not state of Palestine, that have to do with who UN recognize as a sovereignty state, and that have everything to do with the Arab league rejected UNSCOP deliberation of the Palestine solution and went to war.
Mate UN is a Organization designed rule the world. It helps only usa and other strong members

Forum Rules will be upheld and respected. Threats will not be tolerated. WE are not without options.

If you cannot respect Management, you have no business posting on PDF.

All members need to understand.

No it's not a stupid question. You are stupid with your lame whataboutism.
If a terrorist held a few people hostage, kills one, and releases the rest, and someone asks what right the terrorist had to kill the person, are you in turn going to counter that by asking what right the terrorist had releasing the remaining hostages? You're an idiot.

They had no legitimate right, but the Arab leaders at the time obliged and sold their souls for a few million dollars. The biggest enemy we have are the enemies on the inside.

What right did Pakistanis have of capturing East Bengal and exploiting their resources, raping their women for 25 years???

The Bengalis put the Pakistani Army in their place and took Niazi as PoW along with 93,000 cowards. It was a great victory of Islam over Kuffar.

Now waiting for the Emirate to destroy the Infidel Whiskey-drenched Army of Pindi following on pig-eating Jinnah's ideals.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom