What's new

What song r u listening to?

Not a fan of Maroon 5. Definitely not Justim Timberlake (if that's who you meant by JT).

I just went to their concert tagging along with friends.

Their live performance lasted only 1 hour 10 mins. They did some nice improvs like they sung Wicked Game (Chris Isaac) and merged it into She'll be loved, and even Roxane (sting) was merged into some other song I couldn't remember.

I'm more of a rock/heavy metal guy but would listen to anything that's done well enough and is original. I like original stuff, thats why I kinda like BEP even though hip hop aint my genre. BEP's every song is different. Which is weird because every band has one sound you can identify them with.

Not a fan of Maroon 5. Definitely not Justim Timberlake (if that's who you meant by JT).

I just went to their concert tagging along with friends.

Their live performance lasted only 1 hour 10 mins. They did some nice improvs like they sung Wicked Game (Chris Isaac) and merged it into She'll be loved, and even Roxane (sting) was merged into some other song I couldn't remember.

I'm more of a rock/heavy metal guy but would listen to anything that's done well enough and is original. I like original stuff, thats why I kinda like BEP even though hip hop aint my genre. BEP's every song is different. Which is weird because every band has one sound you can identify them with.

Oh......yea i meant Justin by JT. Who do you prefer in the heavy metal field, some Black Sabbath, Led Zepplin or my favourite Aerosmith!

The song i dig these days is Guzarish from the upcmoing flick Ghajani! By someone known as Javed Ali.....maybe Sajjad Ali's brother!

Pardon me if its too long,but you gotta listen,its awesome:enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really?

After every line he stretches out the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Has like 4 lines in the whole song, and its stretched out to close to 8 mins.

yeah thats exactly what makes it too long.but without that eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. it wouldn't be worth it!

What the heck is Javeda Zindagi? Ek toh Indians pick up a little bit of Urdu and kisi tarhan zabardasti gaanay main fit kardete hain.

I think its not supposed to be said as Javeda but more like Ja Vida. Yeh toh inho ne Javed ki behn bana dia, Javeda.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom