What's new

What Terrorizes India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And dont expect it to be listed coz it rules india by closet rss walas.Thanks god some sane men like karkare rahul ghandhi ,digvijay singh realise it.they eliminated karkare coz he went after them.

Are you for real??? Congress is there in power. Congress hate RSS to the core man.

Congress will not leave 0.0001% opportunity to take down RSS but still they cannot do same ...because RSS is not at all terrorist organization.

I am getting impression that every non Muslim from India is terrorist for YOU

Proof is all those persons have been in police custody for blasts.And kasab is by-product of hindu terrorism.

Guess what ....if a hyena puts on a Tiger's hide, it does not become a Tiger!

So quit trying....

And dont expect it to be listed coz it rules india by closet rss walas.Thanks god some sane men like karkare rahul ghandhi ,digvijay singh realise it.they eliminated karkare coz he went after them.

Congrats for joining the "RSS killed Karkare" club.

the only thing that terrorizes india is the GoI, responsible for the slaughter of 2 million children per year. There is both statistical and photographic evidence:

2 million under five Indian children die every year: Report - Express India

WARNING: the following pictures may be disturbing

corpse ganges - Google ËÑË÷

Seems CPC is not very far from terrorizing Chinese as well.

The report said nearly nine million children die worldwide every year before the age of five. India has the highest number of deaths, with China on the fifth place.

the only thing that terrorizes india is the GoI, responsible for the slaughter of 2 million children per year. There is both statistical and photographic evidence:

Isn't slaughter :The killing of a large number of people; a massacre.

I don't recall my Govt indulging in any such activity.

Do share this evidence of Indian Govt involved/performing such an act.

WARNING: the following pictures may be disturbing

corpse ganges - Google ËÑË÷
A floating corpse in a river = an act of terrorism by the Indian Govt?

I don't get your logic here.

evidence of GoI's brutal slaughter of its children - otherwise why are there so many bodies that they even float in a river? contrast to all the accusations of atrocities by chinese government, no physical evidence has been found! but physical evidence of GoI's genocide is everywhere.

Rahul gandhi is very immature and out of touch with India and its history no suprise really given his background.

He is more Indian than many of us here. He is Indian by deed not like you by slogan...

Are you for real??? Congress is there in power. Congress hate RSS to the core man.

Congress will not leave 0.0001% opportunity to take down RSS but still they cannot do same ...because RSS is not at all terrorist organization.

If that would have been the case Congress would have by now finished off the RSS. RSS over the years has grown into such a big organization, explains the bankruptcy of your view. I think Congress should do everything to clean RSS.

I don't think RSS being a hindu organization has any problem with anybody. But, when it starts involving itself in activities that is similar to what SIMI professes, that is a problem. Though organizations like RSS does not own Hinduism, but still their fringe violent activities lend a bad name top my religion.

He is more Indian than many of us here. He is Indian by deed not like you by slogan...

Please elaborate. Please tell me what qualifies Rahul Gandhi to be more of an Indian than me? If he is Indian by deed, what deed has he committed to be qualified as an Indian?

Seriously, what are his achievements besides his surname?

Hindustan Times : Audio Video

Ive always been a Congress supporter but his contention to the US diplomat is an indication that Dr Swamy might after all be true about the Mother-Son duo.Thissupport slowly became frustation at inaction and now anger at their complicity.

I also recall Pak PM Gilani and Foreign Minister giving some statements last year and this year where they indicated they expect India to fall in line...(around the time of Thimpu meeting) ie to start the dialogue and something wrt 26/11.

I found it wierd that the Pak estb was making a statement saying that they are sure that in a few days India will come around to their view.In a few days,they did.

It shows that there are moles in the Govt, and seems they are the policy makers themselves.

I also now suspect that the 2009 election just in 2004 Bush election was stolen.If you think its not possible, just research how P Chidabaram got elected in 2009.

Please elaborate. Please tell me what qualifies Rahul Gandhi to be more of an Indian than me? If he is Indian by deed, what deed has he committed to be qualified as an Indian?

Seriously, what are his achievements besides his surname?

He is a sitting MP in Indian Parliament for multiple terms. He has own popular elections as per the Indian constitution. He is a legitimate representative of his constituency which is part of India. He is working to strengthen a party which is approved by the EC to operate in India.

What does you want more a simple MP to do. He is doing what he is supposed to do without bragging in public.

I don't know about your criteria to be an Indian. Oh...the criteria set by RSS....who cares....

Hindustan Times : Audio Video

Ive always been a Congress supporter but his contention to the US diplomat is an indication that Dr Swamy might after all be true about the Mother-Son duo.Thissupport slowly became frustation at inaction and now anger at their complicity.

I also recall Pak PM Gilani and Foreign Minister giving some statements last year and this year where they indicated they expect India to fall in line...(around the time of Thimpu meeting) ie to start the dialogue and something wrt 26/11.

I found it wierd that the Pak estb was making a statement saying that they are sure that in a few days India will come around to their view.In a few days,they did.

It shows that there are moles in the Govt, and seems they are the policy makers themselves.

I also now suspect that the 2009 election just in 2004 Bush election was stolen.If you think its not possible, just research how P Chidabaram got elected in 2009.

Perfect case of Aya ram gaya ram...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom