What's new

What the goals of the establishment should be next

I fully believe that the establishment will be able to put Pakistan back on the rails, if they manage to restore public trust in the armed forces and take advantage of our massive economical output potential.

Furthermore, educating the next generation about responsibilities for their state, and patriotism is an absolute must, to prevent future TTP-like shenanigans from occurring

Workforce + institutions
How can they do education reforms? or the economic? Their ISPR cannot even do good publicity. They need to patch up with media houses for that. See their Hilal magazine (no pragmatic discussion, bloated claims and self-exalts).
They cannot make a good song ( by internal army band). They seek musicians, bands, etc for that.
How can they reform institutions? Like judiciary or police? Are they legal experts?

The age of Nur Khan is gone when one literate person can do small marvels like PIA, or Hockey, or Squash or Hotels (including Roosevelt, PCs) .

Now you need an expert in every field bcz of competitiveness.
What is stopping them from outsourcing the work when we have such a massive population pool?

All that's required on their part is the vision and the funds. They can recruit others and create institutions implement and maintain it.

There's a massive pool of recruits to choose from in all areas I mentioned, both internally and perhaps internationally.

Heck, there are even random people on individual Twitter accounts that are better able to push the right narratives better than formal institutions. Some Pakistani history accounts that have the perfect fusion of indigenous civilisations, cultures and Islam, forming a unique identity for example.

Rather than the ummah chummah stuff they promote of foreign civilisations just making everyone mental insecure slaves of others.

Last edited:
1. The corps commander know shit jack about the economy other than to know ti draw their salaries from Bank accounts
4. Is that why they had installed and accepted Gay Bilawal As Foreign minister ? and send PAKONE plane to bring back Dar the absconder ?

After they let the International Thief and the Master Thief of Pakistan Imran Khan free because they were feeding him with bottle and changing his nappies like Chaudhry Pervez said, they then focused on going neutral and are allowing the system to now work. The same system and foreign relations that IK damages in his greed to be a PM again and borrow $ 45 Billion from international institutes and put them into ghost projects committing larges fraud in the history of Pakistan.

What is stopping them from outsourcing the work when we have such a massive population pool?
The fear of losing control and relevance.
Why they should create a giant with a massive following? Who can turn against them? See the examples of Imran Riaz Khan, Arshad Sharif, etc.
Or an educationist who is popular and controls the education system
etc etc

After they let the International Thief and the Master Thief of Pakistan Imran Khan free because they were feeding him with bottle and changing his nappies like Chaudhry Pervez said, they then focused on going neutral and are allowing the system to now work. The same system and foreign relations that IK damages in his greed to be a PM again and borrow $ 45 Billion from international institutes and put them into ghost projects committing larges fraud in the history of Pakistan.

Well your PDM is in charge now. Show us what you can do to improve the economy. Thus far I haven't seen much apart from further decline.

After they let the International Thief and the Master Thief of Pakistan Imran Khan free because they were feeding him with bottle and changing his nappies like Chaudhry Pervez said
who lets international thieves in Army?
Who the FK is Army to let anyone in? is that na pak foj job ?

hey were feeding him with bottle and changing his nappies
why were they feeding, that is illegal they broke their OATH, they are traitor

Ena kanjran nu asi eho hi samjha re ne. Pen chodo twada kam economy nai security ae.

Beta - Gali dena to bohat ata hai awara kuttay ki tarah. Kabhi apne auqat dikhao aur border per aa ker service karo aik do din. Choron ki tarah baith ker corruption ka paise mat khao PTI se. Tum jaise log Pakistan to loot laite hain aur baten banate hain Imran Khan ki tarah, sabrang baazi hai.

Kidhar gaye English tumhare? PTI wale to tumhein awara kuttay ki tarah nikal denge agar Angreezi nahin boli!! You-"Thia", "thia" karne ke liyay English bohat zaroori hai. Chalo karo "thia" "thia" shabash! Bander IK ki digdagi per nacho na!

Well your PDM is in charge now. Show us what you can do to improve the economy. Thus far I haven't seen much apart from further decline.

:lol: It's not my PDM. All Pakistani politicians are blood sucking Monsters. But the current people have their goals out and are trying to restore what IK destroyed over his time, including much needed foreign relations that he literally put close to grave with many nations.

We have a lot of issues but I think starting February 2023, we should start to see some stabilization and then hopefully economic recovery might start post elections.

Another 25-minute tape of Imran Khan is coming.
Rana Sanaullah Khan -

Fk6Qlj8XEAEPBZC

Beta - Gali dena to bohat ata hai awara kuttay ki tarah. Kabhi apne auqat dikhao aur border per aa ker service karo aik do din. Choron ki tarah baith ker corruption ka paise mat khao PTI se. Tum jaise log Pakistan to loot laite hain aur baten banate hain Imran Khan ki tarah, sabrang baazi hai.
Get out of DHA and touch grass mate.

The fear of losing control and relevance.
Why they should create a giant with a massive following? Who can turn against them? See the examples of Imran Riaz Khan, Arshad Sharif, etc.
Or an educationist who is popular and controls the education system
etc etc
Hmmm. But they will always have relevance, it's the establishment and the army. I feel it's just incompetency - they just never actually thought or felt like doing it, they feel the current system works fine.

I seriously don't see how public institutions that handle things in an effective manner - benefiting Pakistan overall immensely, damages them?

I really doubt people will start worshipping some education institution, etc. We have popular news channels doesn't mean the attention is taken away from them?

All that's required is reforms/restructuring of already existing institutions/curriculums, that will be more effective in nation building, narrative peddling and developing a unique national identity, rather than current rubbish of being taught of foreign civilisations that breed ummah chummah ghulaams larping on foreigners.

The spotlight always remains on the army at the end.

Like ANY Pakistani, I am SURE establishment is also focused on 1: Economy 2: Economy and 3: Economy and 4: Foreign Relations to improve from IK's destruction! To get the economy to stabilize and hopefully start moving up from February 2023 onwards, stability will come from the government. That's a must have and a basis just to live normally. Not a separate thing to take place.

With Abbu Bajwa gone, IK's gone back to another hiding hole, it used to be KPK but it's now Lahore. The little baby with constant dirty nappies always needs "protection" from some Province whenever he's not in the office running like a Mad Dog PM. He is asking for elections so the elections will take place around May-July.
Effective nation building requires attention to all key areas not just one.

But yes focusing on the economy is incredibly important.

Last edited:
Get out of DHA and touch grass mate.

I played golf today and had hi-tea with some people who wanted to buy few hundred acres of land from billions of rupees in cash took from corruption deals in the past 4 years of their government! I told them to take that money deposit it into the bank, pay TAXES and when it become white, buy then.

IK is a master Chor Monkey, machai shor and calls other chors!

Furthermore, educating the next generation about responsibilities for their state, and patriotism is an absolute must, to prevent future TTP-like shenanigans from occurring
I've been told the current curriculum is too focused on an "ummah chummah" servitude mindset and places too much emphasis on foreign civilisations of people that have nothing to do with us. That's essentially creating a foundation of a mental slave.

The idea should be building a unique identity that mixes Pakistani nationalism with Islam. It should emphasise indegenous civilisations and ethnic cultures, not larp on foreign empires or place too much emphasis on anything outside of Pakistan.

They need to breed a nationalistic youth that doesn't larp over foreign Muslim achievements and isn't afraid to call another nation an enemy just because they're Muslim.

Going into the future, they should push for breeding a unique identity that is a perfect fusion of our indegenous cultures, Islamic beliefs and a modern society that also focuses on infrastructure development, with a push for scientific & technological advancements.

But they will always have relevance, it's the establishment and the army. I feel it's just incompetency -
They didn't let institutes grow so that they can control it. It is not incompetence but the only COMPETENCE they have as they are successful.
You should know ISI quality. Stopping monopoly by creating factions/divisions even if they have to support criminals. See the MQM example. Among TTP by favouring some and labelling them Lashkars. Creating forward block or new parties like PPPP from PPP or PMLQ from PMLN.

All is done to have control over Pakistan. Why do they control EC or why they didn't allow EVMs etc.
I really doubt people will start worshipping some education institution, etc. We have popular news channels doesn't mean the attention is taken away from them?
Sure no viewership, but if he has money, then he has influence. Like Malik Riaz. Known but has no public following. If he has the money, imagine such a person favouring PTI or some group that the army doesn't like.

Establishment end game is this

1. Restore their lost izzat

2. Bring political stability - means Imran Khan out of the picture (subdue, disqualify, assassinate based on threat perception) and cede space for Sharifs and Bhuttos to play political ludo

3. Open up Shamsi air base to a foreign country to keep the revenue stream coming which they loved very much post 9/11 era

4. Blind eye on corruption - let the politicians go on about their corrupt ways (with limits) and turn a blind eye on their own corruption

5. Perpetuate hybrid regime in the interest of power fetish

All Pakistani politicians are blood sucking Monsters.
that are given clean chit and NRO by the Establishment? no ? and all Khakki Chaddis in GHQ are saint ?

Open up Shamsi air base to a foreign country to keep the revenue stream coming which they loved very much post 9/11 era
@Horse_Rider Were Jiernails wearing diaper that they didn't know Shamsi was leased to CIA for drone attack in Pakistan?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom