What's new

What the world will look like in 2023!

Shatterpoint

BANNED
Reaction score
"Technology is evolving so fast it seems every year brings with it a completely new world of computer innovations, medical breakthroughs and understanding of our universe.

What will our lives be like in five years? What about in ten? These questions are extremely difficult to answer, and people who have tried in the past often fail miserably.

That said, in recent years some of the world’s greatest minds have attempted the challenge, and it would be foolish to completely dismiss them.

We’ve searched around to put together a timeline of what you can expect over the next 11 years — provided everything goes according to plan. "

What the world will look like in 2023

i dont know that.... But what i know is that the rate of oxygen going down every year by 2030 we cant breath as there wont be much oxygen to breath.... So something huge will happen before that....

i dont know that.... But what i know is that the rate of oxygen going down every year by 2030 we cant breath as there wont be much oxygen to breath.... So something huge will happen before that....

The amount of oxygen required for all humans can be generated by a forest covering area of Rajasthan only. So dont worry about the oxygen.

@mandark thats a joke right?.... Forest being cut at rapid pace as we talk right now.... By the way a forest in rajasthan? isnt rajasthan mostly desert?....

^^^Nope. By Rajasthan I mean that an area equivalent to Rajasthan covered with dense forest is sufficient to generate required oxygen.

I think

from war perspective involving pak-ind-iran:(in 5 years)

as can be seen from the activities of C|A ,Afghan end game will result in pakistan end game..

They will fund the insurgency in India to the extent that state will begin to separate .Eventually all blame will naturally come on |S| and pak army.At the same time they will arm indian military sufficiently ,telling them that they are Indian friend .

India in retaliation attack pakistan on 1 more drama involving any david headlay/kasab .
US politicians will start condemning drama same as 1971 .
meanwhile they will fund afghan insurgency into west part of pakistan.
army will be forced to Surrender ,seeing the mass scale civil as well as foreign invasion.

eventually pakistan will be divided in 2 parts or 3 .
and all the blame will again be laid on army and politicians .
iran/china/russia will be offered balochistan ,

C|A will then develop support to the upset people of pakistan and will provide arms or maybe assassinate people in India .
starting another minority killing war.

that is the win win situation for US .

Chinese Moon landing in 2025!

8PDAh.jpg

China will land on the Moon around 2025.

The world will be a better and safe place with low carb emission and more greener technologies coming in to function..

Fresh Water will be most valuable asset and more money will be spend on turning sea water consumable…

Space will see more rush hour as more countries will start investing in exploring space…

Countries Like China, India will become epicenter of sports, culture and tourism…

I don't know about the rest of India, but forest cover in West Bengal is increasing at a steady pace.

If it keep going like this the future world will be a open prison where everybody gets watched and controlled. In future there will be no payment method with paper but everything will be go trough digital ways so nobody can hide his private capital from the one ruling government over the world. People will be forced to work for the capitalist system. You will have no right to refuse something. The mental health of a person will be forced back in the sense of no awareness of making correct decisions. There will be no individual independency and no religion or free choice for a religion.

Technology on this level makes people more lazy and dumber. People dont have the feeling anymore to start a own research out of curiosity but typs in google and voila, you have a bunch of information. How correct is this way?

Anyway, the future in my eyes is really dark.

By 2023 China will be the largest in most, if not, all these things:
Note: the number in brackets is the current position of china in that particular area.

Nominal GDP (2)
Net Investment Position (1)
External Assets (5)
Gross Savings (1)
Total Investment (1)
Consumer market (3)
Luxury market (2)
Manufacturing (2)
Agriculture (1)
Industry (2)
Services (3)
Household Wealth (3)