What's new

what trainers should the IAF use?

MrIndianSikh

Reaction score
hello friends i'm sure all of you know about IAF trainer issues with a lack of a dedicated Basic trainer since HPT-32 was grounded in 2009 and with the swiss trainer deal on hold.. i think these are the trainers the IAF should use to ensure they have a die hard talented and skillful fighter pilot group (some of them they already use and will use)

Ab Initio Trainer

NAL HANSA

hansa_fly_s.jpg

Basic trainer

KAI KT-1

300px-KT-1_acrobatic.jpg

Intermediate Trainer

HAL HJT-36 Sitara

300px-IJTJM.jpg

Advanced Trainer

BAE Hawk

300px-Bae_hawk_t1_xx245_inflight_arp.jpg

Lead in Fighter Trainer

KAI T-50 Golden Eagle (actually capable of Supersonic speed)

300px-T50GoldenEagle.jpg

IAF already operates conversion trainers for fighters so those trainers are not needed however i would like to know what trainers should the IAF in your opinion and why? please tell :cheesy:

hello friends i'm sure all of you know about IAF trainer issues with a lack of a dedicated Basic trainer since HPT-32 was grounded in 2009 and with the swiss trainer deal on hold.. i think these are the trainers the IAF should use to ensure they have a die hard talented and skillful fighter pilot group (some of them they already use and will use)

Ab Initio Trainer

NAL HANSA

hansa_fly_s.jpg

Basic trainer

KAI KT-1

300px-KT-1_acrobatic.jpg

Intermediate Trainer

HAL HJT-36 Sitara

300px-IJTJM.jpg

Advanced Trainer

BAE Hawk

300px-Bae_hawk_t1_xx245_inflight_arp.jpg

Lead in Fighter Trainer

KAI T-50 Golden Eagle (actually capable of Supersonic speed)

300px-T50GoldenEagle.jpg

IAF already operates conversion trainers for fighters so those trainers are not needed however i would like to know what trainers should the IAF in your opinion and why? please tell :cheesy:

golden eagle can be used as a fighter in an emergency

if IAF had good trainer aircraft like the ones above then there would be no issue with pilot training and we would have hardy pilots capable of destroying any enemy in the air

To be honest IAF fighter training has come along way in a relatively short period of time. A rapid induction so flight similators (with plenty more on order) along with the long awaited induction of the AJT. Aswellmas improved maintenance with a free flow of spare's issues sorted out and the gradual phasing out of obsolete a/c has seen a dramatic increase in IAF crash records. With future steps these issue will soon be a thing of the past.

And IMO the Swiss/Pilatus deal willmsoon be sorted out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom