What's new

What was Pakistan's Response to Mian Channu Brahmos Missile Incident on March 9, 2022

India dropped their nuclear capable Brahmos missile deep inside Pakistan, it was a hot topic for a few days, then it went quiet. What was our response to the supersonic cruise missile that was launched by India and landed 150 Km inside Pakistan?

To take a chill pill 💊

Can i tell you my 10 experiences where I saw the Pakistani people's situation in other countries?

Where I donate some rupees so that they can feed themselves.
Yeh go ahead:-

1655250393828.png

Last edited:
The newly installed government has refused to entertain all requests to form a judicial commission into the Brahmos attack. Merely hours after the attack, the then government officials were talking of trade and peace with India.

The newly installed government has refused to entertain all requests to form a judicial commission into the Brahmos attack. Merely hours after the attack, the then government officials were talking of trade and peace with India.
Beghairaton se kya umeed lagani bhai jan……ye kabhi b nai kerainge aur na hone dainge

Pakistan army did absolutely nothing, ISPR did not even release a song in protest.
All of these actions have given more confidence to the Indians that they can batter and defeat Pakistan.
Thank you Bajwa.
I think ispr should immediately release a song

I think the person on duty of Air defence couldn’t comprehend if it was a sazish or mudakhlat and by the time Brahmos landed he found out that it was only Mudakhalat and nothing to worry about

Last edited:
Title: Generals ki Jangi Pukaar!

Lyrics:

FWO Hum!
ta ta ta ta taan...

DHA Hum!
ta ta ta ta taan...

FWO Hum!
DHA Hum!
Askari Group Hum!
Hukmuran HUM!

Is mulk ki tabahi ka pura pura hain samaan Hum!

Pakistan Pakistan tujh pr qurban SAB (hamare ailawa).

We waited for Bharat to apologize since we are peace'fools.

The whole image of Pakistan Military has taken a huge hit specially due to the present COAS. "Honour", "Integrity" and "Bravery" is symbolic of great Military. Does Pakistan Military has these qualities presently??

On the contrary your military should be commended for being secure in their defence capability and not execute some knee-jerk response launch leading to war that neither side wants or can afford.

Now, herein lies a story — a story of a lie, deceit and misdirection. Ghafoor posted a ‘grainy’ low resolution photograph of 4 missiles — 2 x R-77 and 2 x R-73. The R-73 missile seen burnt on its launcher, is very much there with its seeker head lying loose on extreme right. But what is a modern-day miracle is the recovery of a near intact Vympel R-73 from the crash site.

Yes, Ghafoor and his ilk — picked up a R-73 from the black market or from one of Pakistan’s allies or e-bay or from wherever it came, and tagged it as a near intact R-73 — to support that NO R-73 launch took place on that fateful day. In fact Ghafoor may just find ‘ball tampering’ in an international cricket match to be a far more worthwhile preposition.

The ‘tampered evidence’ presented by Ghafoor is exposed by these three pertinent questions:

Why the grainy image, especially since it’s of no help to a serious observer wanting to examine same for authenticity? Why NO observers allowed to check on these missiles — up-close and personal?Why NO serial number of the recovered R-73 provided, not even a partial one?

Ghafoor’s doctored evidence is proof that ISPR desperately wants to bury the PAF aircraft shoot down theory.

Because the ISPR boss knows that he and his army of bots, can control the narrative only so much — knowing well that in spite of the Pakistan Army’s best effort to cover the crashed debris of the PAF asset, social media is a far larger and sordid entity — beyond the control of any single nation — and one day — an image of the ‘second plane’ crashing in Azad Kashmir will pop out from some abyss of the very medium which the likes of him exploit to generate misinformation, to come and haunt the Pakistani armed forces at large.

The information on the second pilot to Ghafoor at ISPR would have passed through the following chain of commands of the Pakistan Army:

The locals who would have captured the pilot. The Pakistan Army unit which would have taken him into custody. The agency which would have transported him to the CMH. Confirmation by CMH.Confirmation by Pakistan Army HQ at Rawalpindi.

The first four layers of the chain of command would have ‘physically’ seen the second pilot. So, there is NO question of a second pilot being a figment of someone’s imagination.
First and last answer of your lies world believe our narratives on 26th 27th Feb 2019 you're brainwashed by your terrorist govt and your military

Even Pakistani missiles have become neutral, this is the best time for Modi
to attack Pakistan. Everything has been destroyed by this ghaddar bajwa.

On the contrary your military should be commended for being secure in their defence capability and not execute some knee-jerk response launch leading to war that neither side wants or can afford.
Sshhhhh people want a war between the nations.

Also Pakistan had readied its CM (baburs) to be fired as a response, but were stood down once the Indian apology came. We were this close to war :D

Back
Top Bottom