What's new

What will Modi jee and the RSS do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you have forced Modi to deliver something real.

Wait and watch!

yes something real:

This time Pakistan will not stop before taking Kashmir, there is a strong possibility of Khalistan now

Torturing the captured pilot and forcing him to speak good about you. How low can you stoop to make peace!

But it's futile.

we will liberate your people from these rapists

This isn't about kashmir or other petty issues.

This about 1400 years of madness which needs to brought to an end

I really don’t understand how you can keep getting away with good relations with Afghan, Iran, Saudi even the UAE with statements like that, sooner or later you will be exposed as an anti Muslim state

What raping girls and women, young and old. Cutting the heads off old folk, burning children alive. He can do that to innocent folk, try that $hit with us we will feed you your livers.....
Oh me so scared. Don't go full martial race on me.....

And don't ban me and then reply to my posts.

Oh me so scared. Don't go full martial race on me.....

And don't ban me and then reply to my posts.

We already went full martial race on you lol.
I’ll ban you when you push it.

We already went full martial race on you and if you met me in person, like others have here you would be like a scared rabbit in the lights.
I’ll ban you when I like whenever I like, you bring nothing here.
Haha ok.

Is your name jon Jones or anthony joshua?

Tough men don't get their feelings hurt by reading a post on the internet.

We already went full martial race on you lol.
I’ll ban you when you push it.
But on a serious note, what do you expect us to do?
You are committing horrendous acts of violence on us for past 1200 years.

Don't you think it is time for us to return the favour?

Btw what are your stats and fighting experience?

I am 5'1 50 kgs, dark as charcoal and never fought in my life. I won't try to act hard.

Now you have forced Modi to deliver something real.

Wait and watch!

NWFDC1q.gif

And what makes you think I will help you? Or I should help you?
You are a kind person. I can tell that by looking at the shape of your veins on your arm. Only kind ones have that big one in the middle. I am a vein reader.

You are a kind person. I can tell that by looking at the shape of your veins on your arm. Only kind ones have that big one in the middle. I am a vein reader.

I may be a kind person but I am not a fool.

Your modi and RSS would label all the rest of india and indians anti national, daish darohiz. They will slowly and gradually lynch you all, make you slaves, treat you worst.

This thread is going down in flames like most Youtube comment sections. Nice trolling @Nilu Pule .

I may be a kind person but I am not a fool.

Your modi and RSS would label all the rest of india and indians anti national, daish darohiz. They will slowly and gradually lynch you all, make you slaves, treat you worst.
This is bigger than rss and modi.

But what else would you suggest.

This is bigger than rss and modi.

But what else would you suggest.

You sell me your tomatoes I sell you my onions. We get to share a lunch together, bitch about our other neighbors and play cricket in the evening.

You sell me your tomatoes I sell you my onions. We get to share a lunch together, bitch about our other neighbors and play cricket in the evening.
Oh lord! God have some mercy on poor Bangladesh then.

Will I be eligible to marry one of your women? If yes. Then let's start a new chapter.

This thread is going down in flames like most Youtube comment sections. Nice trolling @Nilu Pule .
Troll, false flagger, Bhakt. How can I be all at the same time.

I just hope these two months passby. Too much drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom