What's new

What World Says on Modi

this thread has been hijacked. Modi should push the job creation on priority basis. Rest of the things will fall in line.

1) Islamic fundoos burn a train full of Hindus

2) Hindus go on retaliation

3) 700 muslims killed and in return they kill 200 more Hindus

4) Stop a state-wide riot by using the full state machinery.

*Get called Hindu terrorist*

CLAP CLAP Secularism

Till a decade ago General election in India is not a small matter for foreign nations.Now even Big powers counting on
Indian Lok Sabha Election.
I am Proud about my India

Political leaders do have to say these things, because is an important market. But what do their independent media say?

1) Islamic fundoos burn a train full of Hindus

2) Hindus go on retaliation

3) 700 muslims killed and in return they kill 200 more Hindus

4) Stop a state-wide riot by using the full state machinery.

*Get called Hindu terrorist*

CLAP CLAP Secularism
Thing is pakistanies are the last people from whome we care for a charecter or "secular"certificate for owr NaMo

thing is they or there thoughts dont realli matter

now what world thinks of modi

1. He is a hardliner with a very clear agenda and has a very strong abilty to take dessisions

2.he has risen from the grass roots

a short background .... since im an RSS memeber myself thing is Modi after wandering across india for almost 3 years became a pracharak/Monk for RSS at a age of around 21 and for the next 10 years remained as corresspondent(he wrote and replued to all the mail that came to RSS head quaters) then when emergency was imposed he begane his next level and strted taking part in the anty congress movement and was one of the few RSS cadres who despite best efforts indian intellegence couldnt aprehend

then some 5 years later he was given the work of reviving BJP and RSS base in Gujrat and some 5 years later was made a poll stretegists by the top BJP & RSS brass and was instrumental in all BJP let yataras , campaigns and elections since 1990

during the unrest and infighting caused in 1991 gujrat between keshubhai patel & shankar sin vaghela he was send there for fire fighting and later made the CL by LKAdvanai & AVB

and rest is history

3. thing most westerners know about NaMo is that he is a very foccussed person and when he has his eyes set on a Goal he onli thinks about that and nothing can make him deviate from the Goal and thats the main reason both USA/NATO & Russia and China want to have good terms with him

4.he is not MMS that will keep mum if indian interests are compromised come what may NaMo gives a rats arse to all these "geedar bhabhpkies"

5. NaMo's biggest strenth is that no one can corrupt him and his prime slogan always is "na khaoonga na khane doonga" and thats the main reson why indian beurocracy & all so called paid media and secular forces are so against him cause they know if he is incharge of the nation there corruption days are over

6.now about pakistan since this is a pakistani defence forum well for pakistan he has a very clear vision and that is "pakistan se usi bhasha me baat ki jayegi jo bhasha me wo baat karega aur agar pakistan bhartiya hito ko nuksaan pahuchane ki koshish karegato uspe koi rhem nahi kiya jayega"

baki yopu guys can talk as much as you like :cheers:

First get rid of Terrorist Nawaz sharif and Terrorist Imran Khan. :)

And by the way, the word Terrorist is a bit rich coming out from the mouth of a pakistani :lol:

No, they are called Taliban Khan and Noora League. :lol::lol: @Leader will tell you better. :jester:

What is your definition of independent media...?

He meant verified by 'secular' jamati shibir, kyon @asad71 ;)

post some news feeds..some videos.. dont just talk..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom