What's new

Whatever

Even now you're typing with BIG fonts as if we're reading your posts from Space.

You probably...or most certainly have small d!ck issues.
Or he/she/it is getting old and finding hard to read small fonts.

Utorda, just north of Majorda... Zeebop ke bagal waale shack pe.

Still bloody hot though, which is a bit surprising. Should get better next month on... aaja kisi bhi time Feb tak, abhi to hai time. Nai Seltos stretch karvao. That shts made for it.
@Paitoo kahan ho bhai sab log , ghost ship pe nahi vaapis aana ?

1713473216274.png

@Trailer23

Please unignore me on that other forum. I will try not to tag you in India threads.

@Trailer23

Please unignore me on that other forum. I will try not to tag you in India threads.

Here is an idea: Forget about the TwitterShitters and Commiebots in the other forum run by the IRGC Media Cell and resurrect this forum as the original one, at least until the domain expires and the software keeps working here.

I only hope that the Mod Team here makes itself known so we know what to expect.

Here is an idea: Forget about the TwitterShitters and Commiebots in the other forum run by the IRGC Media Cell and resurrect this forum as the original one, at least until the domain expires and the software keeps working here.

I only hope that the Mod Team here makes itself known so we know what to expect.

@VCheng

If there is no plan or assurance of renewal of domain subscription, nobody or very few would have interest or enthusiasm for resurrection of this forum.

@VCheng

If there is no plan or assurance of renewal of domain subscription, nobody or very few would have interest or enthusiasm for resurrection of this forum.

True. That is why I am hoping the Mod Team here would make itself known and their plans for this forum. Until then, I would wait too. Otherwise, we all will move on elsewhere as its suits our views. No problem.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom