What's new

What's cooking inside????

PakistanAK47

New Recruit

Reaction score
Doesn’t it look like that India is ready to initiate offense against Pakistan? India also get renewed their military doctrine and they increasing their weapon/defense capabilities without any solid ground (major conflict). Also we are getting aggressive strikes along LOC? What is it cooking inside and what is it going on????

:pakistan:

Doesn’t it look like that India is ready to initiate offense against Pakistan? India also get renewed their military doctrine and they increasing their weapon/defense capabilities without any solid ground (major conflict). Also we are getting aggressive strikes along LOC? What is it cooking inside and what is it going on????

Just wait and chill.:chilli::chilli:

A pressure tactic at best.
USA has to land another 30,000 troops and make them busy by April.
NATO + USA want least disturbance from Pakistan and need to keep
it fully occupied.

I do not see any reason India is going to attack any country. There is no benefit India can get out of it.
As the renewing military doctorine is concerned, it is a periodic event and happens on every five years. If I remember correctly, the much-hypes "cold start doctorine" was formulated in previous such session i.e., 2004. ;)
The skirmish on LOC is from both sides and they are not much serious to ignite a war!!....

Last edited:
There isn't going to be any war between India and Pakistan in the near future. The only thing that can rise tensions is another terrorist attack.
Pakistan needs to launch an offense against the terror camps in their territory and make sure no infiltration occurs. These terrorists are now turning against pakistan too.

Rest, India will never attack pakistan. It just doesn't serve any purpose.

Just wait and chill.:chilli::chilli:

Actually India has hurt two of our soldiers dead. Its not time for us to "Chill". We are not any less patriotic or less careful about our defense as compared to you. So be mindful of such things next time you make a comment. Every thought you have in mind is not worth sharing and everything you share is not worth appreciation. I hope you will be mindful of this next time.

Actually India has hurt two of our soldiers dead. Its not time for us to "Chill". We are not any less patriotic or less careful about our defense as compared to you. So be mindful of such things next time you make a comment. Every thought you have in mind is not worth sharing and everything you share is not worth appreciation. I hope you will be mindful of this next time.

:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:
Dear Bro. i mean to say nothing to argue or share just wait, the results of all means are very near may be with in next 12-24 months. So the best things is to keep our fingers cross and wait. i can put 100 comments on your post as well.

War is not good. Its a hell. i wish there will be no war in future but can anyone deny 3rd world war? All it need is 1 nuclear explotion and 1 by 1 every country will start war. Its so much worrying and scary same time. Countries that always threat to use nuclear bombs are pakistan, iran and korea. If 3rd world war starts it will be any one of this 3 countries involved to spark war. Its very likely iran vs israel, pak vs india and n korea vs s korea. All it need is 1 tiny spark.

indians have half size d**** so dont be a coward, its the lion facing bunch of mise, simple as that :D

Last edited:
Relax guys.

There is not so seriuos thing that could provoke war at this stage.
India is not going to attack and The skirmish are not big enough to initiare a war....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom