What's new

Whats going on in Bangladesh???

Is it safe to say that this strife is about India's wants of keeping a 'secular' BD?

More like a weakened BD that is subservient to India's interest.

I find it interesting that this is happening now that BD has an economy(over 150 billion GDP now), growing at over 6% a year, that could build a military that could match Indian forces stationed in the North east over the next 10-15 years if it wanted to.

988790_710322022319582_651065163_n.jpg

Now I see Bangla Buddhi is brewing

Wow thats my friend who posted it in facebook for fun as an effective weapon last month.... he named that as Trifola. He lives in Oman.. :)

More like a weakened BD that is subservient to India's interest.

I find it interesting that this is happening now that BD has an economy(over 150 billion GDP now), growing at over 6% a year, that could build a military that could match Indian forces stationed in the North east over the next 10-15 years if it wanted to.

I'm sure now you understand why we 'love' them so much.

It doesn't matter what 'they' are doing, what matters is what 'you' are doing.

You have our best wishes and prayers.

Wow thats my friend who posted it in facebook for fun as an effective weapon last month.... he named that as Trifola. He lives in Oman.. :)

So you got a Jammati friend? I see a change in your posts, I mean you are criticizing AL. Are you personally affected by this govt in business or anything? haha

SO far the only once who got caught while vandalising temples and hindu houses are awami chappati leaguers. Even in the latest one there jobo-league activist got caught:

সাতক্ষীরায় হিন্দু বাড়িতে আগুন দিয়ে পালানোর সময় যুবলীগ নেতা আটক : সেনবাগে ট্রাইব্যুনাল বিচারপতির বাড়িতে হামলার সময় ধরা পড়েছে ৩ ছাত্রলীগ নেতাকর্মী

সাতক্ষীরায় হিন্দু বাড়িতে আগুন দিয়ে পালানোর সময় যুবলীগ নেতা আটক : সেনবাগে ট্রাইব্যুনাল বিচারপতির বাড়িতে হামলার সময় ধরা পড়েছে ৩ ছাত্রলীগ নেতাকর্মী

But then again there will always be awami clowns who would still go on running their mouths with propaganda fueld with chetona non-sense. :cuckoo:

Is it safe to say that this strife is about India's wants of keeping a 'secular' BD?

More like a BD detached from Intl community where the state insitutionalize apathy to islamic values and norms as something normal and off course a Indian vassal.

Last edited:
yesterday woman came out on the street in Rajsahi

People facing indian back Awami League genocidal force.

First of All ,
Stop accusing each other ( Pakistan & India ) .
1. I don't support what Hasina is doing .
2. I do support War criminals tribunal and hanging war criminals whole heartily (85% people support , no doubt about it , but some don't care .. who wants trouble after 42 years ) .
3. A lot of people i think 70% of total populations aren't happy about AL . BNP will win the election 95% possibility .
4. 95% people totally disturbed and annoyed about both Hasina & Khaleda .
5 . If India would gives us water and stop border killing [ Momota needs to listen ] . All Bangladeshi people would be against Pakistan only that's for sure . But There are number of people in Bangladesh hate & love Equally India and Pakistan .
6. Pakistan shouldn't interfere about our internal issues . People are being crazy about this here . If they burn flag or something that's not our fault .
7. Some people are using ISLAM and Some people are using Liberation war as their primary weapon .
Hindus and Buddhists are being targeted by Jaamat Islam and Islamic shibir . That's bad .

Nice list.

Though, a boat that is guaranteed to go around in circles for eternity surrounded by mirages.

India must do whatever it can to ruthlessly massacre the Islamic opposition in Bangladesh. Democracy should be shown the door and the Awami league should be the single party with Hasina ruling as a dictator. Just like Assad rules Syria with an iron fist and is a puppet of Iran.Hasina should rule Bangladesh with an iron fist and be a puppet to RAW. If these Islamic fundamentalists even consider opening their mouth, they should be send to torture camps jointly run by RAW and Awami league.

India must do whatever it can to ruthlessly massacre the Islamic opposition in Bangladesh. Democracy should be shown the door and the Awami league should be the single party with Hasina ruling as a dictator. Just like Assad rules Syria with an iron fist and is a puppet of Iran.Hasina should rule Bangladesh with an iron fist and be a puppet to RAW. If these Islamic fundamentalists even consider opening their mouth, they should be send to torture camps jointly run by RAW and Awami league.

Wake up, it's 7 AM now.

You post is enough to declare India as an enemy state formally/

If there can't be a neutral caretaker govt, what would that mean anyway?
come on india wont have any care taker govt during election that does'nt mean that our elections are rigged!!

come on india wont have any care taker govt during election that does'nt mean that our elections are rigged!!

India is not Bangladesh and Bangladesh is not india, which part of it you indians refused to recognize?

We are not democratically matured enough... Our election commission is not free and they have no control..... Hell, even Justice system changes color with the Government.. India doesnt have such problems....

No 'outrage ' here?

@seiko @KRAIT @Contrarian @Rohit

Back
Top Bottom