What's new

What's with all the MQM topics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People here, same people who hated ZM as a liar and bigot, now say he is right. Why? Because he is against MQM
smh

don't bring dr sahib into this, all of the pakistanies believe he is our hero accept a few.

TARIQ

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

don't bring dr sahib into this, all of the pakistanies believe he is our hero accept a few.

TARIQ

I didn't, but somethings need to be clarified. Okay leave him.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

People here, same people who hated ZM as a liar and bigot, now say he is right. Why? Because he is against MQM
smh

Its a shortcut to become popular. who knew Zulfiqar Mirza before that? Even IK used MQM to become more famous. He was going to file case against MQM in london. :lol:

I would have not minded if MQM had bought the media to show their stupid press conference. Instead they threatened them. Case in point Nusrat Javed's live on tv accusation. And truth? What truth exactly are you talking about?

Forget killing of Wali Babar(a Pushtun), he tried to speak truth & exposed ANP & its leaders? Forget Zulfiqar Mirza warning to shahzeb in a live discussion on 3rd sept? So yes MQM is threatning & killing them?

What if I tell you my relatives are paying 100,000 a year to save their skin from MQM goons? Not saying only MQM is involved in such activities, there are other parties and gangs too.

Do they write on their forehead 'MQM', or are you a mind reader? Share proofs you have.

So you accept that MQM has had atleast a role in recent target killings? Good.

Obviously you kill their members in their own house so they will reply with deadly force & it is right thing cuz if MQM goes to NWFP or interior Sindh & kill any ANP or PPP member obviouly they will get same fate.

Chalo shukker hai aap ne maana tu sahi.. Most of our members here try to defend his words by the most stupidest excuses possible :lol:

No Comments.

And you should ask MQM how long would they keep hurting the sentiments of 180+ million Pakistanis by calling themselves Muhajirs even after 60 years and playing dirty and cheap ethnic politics? Nobody in Punjab, Balauchistan and KP calls himself Muhajir even though our families too have come from different parts of India.

You guys stop calling yourself Punjabis, Sindhis, Pathan, Balochis, Baltis, Kashmiris, Seraikis, Kalashis, Makranis, Hazarwis, Mirpuris etc & call your self Pakistani than MQM will stop calling itself Muhajirs. Muhajir is identity for those who migrated from India,Bangladesh & other areas of South Asia to their beloved motherland Pakistan. I don't think there is any wrong thing in it, even one of our national song uses the word Muhajir.

@ 2:44 onwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bcaz rest the two parties are hell bent to declare them terrorists. As they have been trying since long to get seats from karachi. Bibi even changed the map of karachi to get seats.

Their dream cannot come true till mqm is there, so their supporters keep coming with anti mqm threads.

To believe that we have to ignore the little fact that MQM too was created by Zia ul Haq to take the seats away from PPP.

Todays PPP, PML-N and all other parties are crap - out of which perhaps MQM's stink is becoming an odor unwelcome by all. You are gravely miscalculating by stating the sentiments against MQM are there because there is support for either PPP or PML-N, in reality they are now being equated by the garbage that was PPP and PML-N.

To believe that we have to ignore the little fact that MQM too was created by Zia ul Haq to take the seats away from PPP.

Todays PPP, PML-N and all other parties are crap - out of which perhaps MQM's stink is becoming an odor unwelcome by all. You are gravely miscalculating by stating the sentiments against MQM are there because there is support for either PPP or PML-N, in reality they are now being equated by the garbage that was PPP and PML-N.

Any good reason for that? PPP and PML-N wasnt the creation of Military Dictators? If MQM has been imposed by Army (for whatever reason) on people of Karachi, then hasn't it become a reality (hard reality for others). It is now third largest political party of Pakistan, whether or not but everyone has to believe that.

Nothing stinks more than PPP as evident that although they win from all over Sindh they dont win a single seat apart from Lyari in Karachi

Yes we choose MQM over PPP as being the lesser of two evils

wow, i didn't know MQM was so powerful that they could buy whole Pakistani media, or media showing truth story that is unacceptable for MQM haters?

Wait a minute, where did I say MQM bought anyone? MQM paisa cheehnti hai, deti nahi hai. Everyone had gun to their heads... Malick himself very openly used the words being held hostage. Malick could say it, he was in Lahore... In Karachi Kamran Khan ki choon bhi nahi nikli.

I'm Karachiti, i never saw MQM karkuns/members coming to our house & collecting money, we live in one area & than move to other area in Karachi but i never saw anything like this. Also many of our relatives many of whom owns buisness, living in Karachi but they never told similar tale as yours & to be clear none of my known relative is associated with MQM or any party, we all are common Karachitis.

My own relatives are being harrassed on a monthly basis for years. Previously it was just one galli ka ghunda MQM worker, now its 7 of them. Mazay ki baat hai woh bhi Urdu speaking hi hain. And why have you side stepped the issue of ghunda tax being collected from Traders? If you deny that, then no one on this forum will believe you are in Karachi.

You should ask yourself that how long will you hurt sentiments of millions of MQM supporters? MQM get false accusations of jinnahpur & received bullets(not jootay).

MQM supporters need zehni ilaaj. Khwamkha MQM ko gaalian dete hain, Mohajiron pe baat le jatay hain. Meri toh waldiat hi Urdu Speaking ki hai. Sabse bari tragedy is this word, Mohajir. Lahore main millions log bastay hain jo India ke Punjab se aye thay, unho ne kabhi apne aap ko Mohajir nahi kaha. Kashmiri toh aur bhi hain, woh kabhi bhi mohajir nahi thay.

Lekin UP se jo aye Sindh main woh Mohajir? Nawaz Sharif a Kashmiri describes himself as a Punjabi sab believe kar jatay hain, Altaf Hussain described himself as a Sindhi, kisi ne nahi believe kia kyunke everyone knows him.

On Madari day Mustafa Kemal came on TV and said "Kya chahte ho humse, hum India chalay jayen?" Hum? MQM ghuma deti hai har baat ko Urdu Speaking walon pe. Jese MQM ko toh koi kuch kehta hi nahi, sirf Mohajiron ke dushman hain. Ayub ne kya kaha, aur 90s main kya hua, woh aaj nahi ho raha.

Ajka sirf aur sirf masla MQM hai. Pooray Karachi walon ki bhalai iss main hai ke apne dimagh se ethnic politics nikaal dein. Banda chahay aasmaan se tapka ya laboratory main clone hua. Agar woh apne aap ko dil-o-dimagh se Pakistani maanta hai, woh Pakistani hai. There is no Pakistani DNA that is missing from Mohajirs. Sirf aur sirf 60s ki bewakufian hain jo ke kuch bohot hi akalmand log ajtak chalatay huay fakhar mehsoos karte hain.

Be smart and vote for a Pakistani leader in its true sense. My support belongs to Imran Khan. I'm not Pathan, either. I support him for his efforts towards Pakistan. Yeh Altaf Altaf and yeh PPP ka bahana maarna bandh karo.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Any good reason for that? PPP and PML-N wasnt the creation of Military Dictators? If MQM has been imposed by Army (for whatever reason) on people of Karachi, then hasn't it become a reality (hard reality for others). It is now third largest political party of Pakistan, whether or not but everyone has to believe that.

You're saying jese PPP, PML-N and MQM ki existence bari fakhr ki baat hain humaray liay. THIRD LARGEST aise bol rahay ho jese main kahoon ga, wah bahi, Pakistanio ne kamaal kia. Doob marne ka makaam hai ke yeh ghatiya logon ko aisay darjay diay huay hain, jab ke Imran Khan ko issue vs issue comparison main koi nahi beat kar sakta.

Yes we choose MQM over PPP as being the lesser of two evils

Yes, now live in Karachi after it being turned into a lesser hell.

You're accepting that you have compromised. You have a choice, fight both evils. Zyada se zyada kya hoga, MQM maardegi? PPP maardegi? Evil ki support main, hell ki zindagi main bara maza araha hai? Fight them. Bhatta maangne wala aye next time, muhallay walon ko milke uski dulhai karni chahiye. Bearing arms is legal in Karachi and you can use it in self-defence. Chaar log ikhatay jama hongay toh baray se bara baatil bhi gutne taikay ga, yeh toh madarion ki toli hai.

Don't support them just because they raise the Mohajir slogan, ullu bana rahay hain woh tumhe.

Yaar Asim bhai, I agree with your few things.

But what is the problem if MQM sweeps in Karachi? Why do people hate MQM especially those who have not lived in Karachi?

Why dont the establishment use other means. Like they say the poll is rigged, then deploy Army during elections in Karachi, doodh ka doodh, pani ka pani ho jaye ga. Of course with the consent of MQM people so they should not cry afterwards.

Why dont agencies take action against 'armed' men in Karachi. If there is bhatta system, are you saying that our security forces are helpless against 'bhatta khors'?

I think core problem is that all parties should have offices in all provinces even if they have biggest fan base in one city

MQM can NOT open a base in Peshawar since there are threats. MK said that Pakhtuns ask themand phone them to open one

You're saying jese PPP, PML-N and MQM ki existence bari fakhr ki baat hain humaray liay. THIRD LARGEST aise bol rahay ho jese main kahoon ga, wah bahi, Pakistanio ne kamaal kia. Doob marne ka makaam hai ke yeh ghatiya logon ko aisay darjay diay huay hain, jab ke Imran Khan ko issue vs issue comparison main koi nahi beat kar sakta.

Nahi Asim bhai, hum nay ghatiyaa logo ko nahi chunaa hua. Actually hum chuntay hi kab hain? humara turnout hi around 35 to 40% hota hai. Humari youth vote nahi daiti. Agar hum chahtay hain keh true govt. Pakistan main aayay to humain sub ko qael karna ho ga keh vote dalain.

Masla yeh hai keh mainay aaj tak (outside Karachi) jis say bhi discussion ki hai politics par, jab un say poocho keh aap vote daaltay hain, majority of them replied in negative. Kai logo nay to yaha tak kaha, kia zaroorat hai yaar vote daalnay ki, mazay say koi movie shoovie dekho.

Imran Khan seems better, bcaz us ko abhi moka nahi mila. Magar mujhay nahi lagta keh woh kuch khaas seats lay payay ga keh hukumat bana sakay.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

I think core problem is that all parties should have offices in all provinces even if they have biggest fan base in one city

All we need is the presidential system. people should vote for 'one' person. rather than looking at their local leaders, who afterwards change their associations, join the ruling party.

Yes, now live in Karachi after it being turned into a lesser hell.

You're accepting that you have compromised. You have a choice, fight both evils. Zyada se zyada kya hoga, MQM maardegi? PPP maardegi? Evil ki support main, hell ki zindagi main bara maza araha hai? Fight them. Bhatta maangne wala aye next time, muhallay walon ko milke uski dulhai karni chahiye. Bearing arms is legal in Karachi and you can use it in self-defence. Chaar log ikhatay jama hongay toh baray se bara baatil bhi gutne taikay ga, yeh toh madarion ki toli hai.

Don't support them just because they raise the Mohajir slogan, ullu bana rahay hain woh tumhe.
\

We support them because they actually put in efforts to develop Karachi

from 1947 to 2000 Karachi didnt develop as much as it did in the last decade

Why r u blaming MQM only? PPP won the majority followed by PMLN yet u dont have anything to say them?

And i went to Vote in the 2008 Elections i had these options
MQM
PPP
ANP

What am i supposed to do? Imran Khan didnt even take part in the elections and come 2013 Election he wont even have representatives for each Area of Karachi

Karain to Kya karain jani -.-

MQM supporters need zehni ilaaj. Khwamkha MQM ko gaalian dete hain, Mohajiron pe baat le jatay hain. Meri toh waldiat hi Urdu Speaking ki hai. Sabse bari tragedy is this word, Mohajir. Lahore main millions log bastay hain jo India ke Punjab se aye thay, unho ne kabhi apne aap ko Mohajir nahi kaha. Kashmiri toh aur bhi hain, woh kabhi bhi mohajir nahi thay.

Lekin UP se jo aye Sindh main woh Mohajir? Nawaz Sharif a Kashmiri describes himself as a Punjabi sab believe kar jatay hain, Altaf Hussain described himself as a Sindhi, kisi ne nahi believe kia kyunke everyone knows him.

On Madari day Mustafa Kemal came on TV and said "Kya chahte ho humse, hum India chalay jayen?" Hum? MQM ghuma deti hai har baat ko Urdu Speaking walon pe. Jese MQM ko toh koi kuch kehta hi nahi, sirf Mohajiron ke dushman hain. Ayub ne kya kaha, aur 90s main kya hua, woh aaj nahi ho raha.

Ajka sirf aur sirf masla MQM hai. Pooray Karachi walon ki bhalai iss main hai ke apne dimagh se ethnic politics nikaal dein. Banda chahay aasmaan se tapka ya laboratory main clone hua. Agar woh apne aap ko dil-o-dimagh se Pakistani maanta hai, woh Pakistani hai. There is no Pakistani DNA that is missing from Mohajirs. Sirf aur sirf 60s ki bewakufian hain jo ke kuch bohot hi akalmand log ajtak chalatay huay fakhar mehsoos karte hain.

Be smart and vote for a Pakistani leader in its true sense. My support belongs to Imran Khan. I'm not Pathan, either. I support him for his efforts towards Pakistan. Yeh Altaf Altaf and yeh PPP ka bahana maarna bandh karo.

For your information, i support PTI & APML more than MQM, but if there is no APML or PTI i will support MQM because they did alot of developments in Karachi & Hyderabad(where they had their govt) in 5 years. I saw with my own eyes members of MQM under 'I own Karachi' program sweeping the roads & planting trees, not only in Azizabad but Jauhar,University road(Safari), NIPA, Gurumandir, Saddar, Numaesh(soilder bazar & MA Jinnah road), Liaquatabad, Paposh chandni chowk, waterpump etc, this way they use the budget for developments. If any MQM leader says any thing wrong yes we should bash him, but not whole party.

Bearing arms is legal in Karachi and you can use it in self-defence. Chaar log ikhatay jama hongay toh baray se bara baatil bhi gutne taikay ga, yeh toh madarion ki toli hai.

these same Chaar log took up Arms against Jamat e Islami and hence MQM Armed Wing was Formed

Why does no one blame Chief Minister Sindh Qaim Ali Shah or the Sindh Police for the unrest in Karachi
Why is there a need for the common man to take up Arms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom