Status
Not open for further replies.
MQM Got the funds for Karachi during Musharraf Era
MQM Developed Karachi

PPP Got the funds of Entire Sindh for 40+ Years
PPP Never Developed Karachi or Interior Sindh

The bridges might not be World Standard but they serve their purpose

and plz dont comment on the "Roads" coz u cannot be this ignorant -.-
i mean they put multiple layers of Asphalt Carpeting to give the Roads much longer life

Proof being able to 120km/h on the same roads than just 10 Years ago yo could not do even 30km/h

Sitting in Lahore u can talk all u want but the ppl in Karachi have seen it with their own eyes how much the infrastructure of Karachi has improved

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

PS: My Father is a Civil Engineer :coffee:
Sir people lives are at risk on those unsafe bridges because of the corruption of MQM and hell with this development which is done on mass murder of humanity

Sir people lives are at risk on those unsafe bridges because of the corruption of MQM and hell with this development which is done on mass murder of humanity

u havent answered my Question
who do u think ppl of Karachi Vote for Freely from these options:

PPP
MQM
ANP

Regarding Mass Murder of Humanity?
All three parties r equally responsible yet Ur only Blaming MQM
Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah is responsible Yet U dont even know he exists
Sindh Police busy taking Rishwut instead of enforcing Law and Order is responsible Yet u dont blame them

NOTE: Sindh Police is Under control of SINDH GOVERNMENT = PPP

PPP
MQM
ANP

Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah is responsible Yet U dont even know he exists
Sindh Police busy taking Rishwut instead of enforcing Law and Order is responsible Yet u dont blame them

Sir because according to intelligence reports more than 80 % of killings are done by MQM their are very few people of other parties although I hate both PPP and ANP but they still have very few people MQM is main responsible party and you know how elections happen I give you one example of Karachi One person which I know went to vote when he returned home The Traitors of MQM were standing outside his house and asked him why have you voted for JI now do you want to tell me how they knew it because they checked it and after few days that man was killed this is the reality of MQM

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

PPP
MQM
ANP

And I know also of families who were in MQM but now are on the run for their lives because MQM wants to kill them

PPP
MQM
ANP

Dear no one is questioning the political mendate of mqm, From 340 na seats , if mqm grabs 20 seats , it is not a big deal , If mustafa kamal has done development in karachi , do you think target killing extortion , murder , ransom , bori band dead bodies should be allowed ? either anp or mqm ? This urdu speaking community has to decide , they have a great history of sacrifice, patriotritism , struggle . They are known by Khan Liaquat ali khan , Pakistan is incomplete without them . BUT TELL ME NOW WILL URDU SPEAKING PEOPLE BE KNOWN BY AJMAL PAHARI, FAROOQ TUNDA , KAMRAN MADHURI, SOHAIL COMMANDO ? EVERY PAKISTAN I INCLUDING URDU SPEAKINGS SHOULD CONDEMN TERRORISM EITHER BY ANP OR MQM OR ANYOTHER PARTY . IT IS NOT THE WAY OF SUCCESS . NO NATION HAS EVER DEVELOPED BY MAKING TERRORIST WINGS IN POLITICAL PARTIES .

Sir because according to intelligence reports more than 80 % of killings are done by MQM their are very few people of other parties although I hate both PPP and ANP but they still have very few people MQM is main responsible party and you know how elections happen I give you one example of Karachi One person which I know went to vote when he returned home The Traitors of MQM were standing outside his house and asked him why have you voted for JI now do you want to tell me how they knew it because they checked it and after few days that man was killed this is the reality of MQM

80% how did u arrive at that figure :sniper:

u still havent answer my question
MQM
PPP
ANP

Who do u think the average Karachiite Votes for?
One person which I know went to vote when he returned home The Traitors of MQM were standing outside his house and asked him why have you voted for JI now do you want to tell me how they knew it because they checked it and after few days that man was killed this is the reality of MQM

Nice Story CONSIDERING JI wasnt EVEN in the 2008 ELECTIONS :woot:

I know this one person who Voted for MQM living in Sohrab Goth and he was beaten up badly by ANP Workers for his Vote to MQM

And I know also of families who were in MQM but now are on the run for their lives because MQM wants to kill them

And I know also of families who were in PPP but now are on the run for their lives because PPP wants to kill them

What a stand Mr I am not talking about 2008 elections My answer is any one get vote but MQM will not get them

BUT TELL ME NOW WILL URDU SPEAKING PEOPLE BE KNOWN BY AJMAL PAHARI, FAROOQ TUNDA , KAMRAN MADHURI, SOHAIL COMMANDO ? EVERY PAKISTAN I INCLUDING URDU SPEAKINGS SHOULD CONDEMN TERRORISM EITHER BY ANP OR MQM OR ANYOTHER PARTY . IT IS NOT THE WAY OF SUCCESS . NO NATION HAS EVER DEVELOPED BY MAKING TERRORIST WINGS IN POLITICAL PARTIES .

Yep Terrorist Wings of all parties not just MQM needs to be taken strict action against

Because if u take out Armored wing of MQM alone countless Urdu Speaking population will be killed by ANP and there will be no one to even the odds as i have mentioned SINDH POLICE and Sindh Government is useless in this regard

one more thing our Friend mentioned JI without realizing that it was Jamat e Islami that Started Gun Culture and Armed Wing in Political Parties

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

What a stand Mr I am not talking about 2008 elections My answer is any one get vote but MQM will not get them

u mean to tell me that ppl of Karachi r going to Vote for PPP? -.-

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

@Zarvan here is what u should do when the 2012 Elections approach u come down to Karachi and Visit the polling stations urself and see with ur OWN eyes ppl coming and willingly vote for MQM

Would like to add that the guy would not be the 2nd best mayor if he was involved in loads of corruption. BTW, I live in Gulshan on the man's street. Our house is 220 yards. We bought it 2 years ago. We did not buy MK's house which was cheaper because of bad planning which results in low light. I have seen MK's house from inside. No signs of money. If he did so much corruption why does he have a worse (party gifted BTW) house than mine? It is only 220 yards

MQM was the first party in Karachi that formed armed wings and started sending bhatta parchi to people - Now 4-7 parties are doing it.

MQM needs to crack down its own militant wing or else this onslaught on MQM would only increase no matter who they murder to silent them.

Altaf Hussain hoga bara Sayana, but this Zardari he is dealing with, usko bhi kha jayega.

Would like to add that the guy would not be the 2nd best mayor if he was involved in loads of corruption. BTW, I live in Gulshan on the man's street. Our house is 220 yards. We bought it 2 years ago. We did not buy MK's house which was cheaper because of bad planning which results in low light. I have seen MK's house from inside. No signs of money. If he did so much corruption why does he have a worse (party gifted BTW) house than mine? It is only 220 yards

Zarvan here things we r going to Vote for PPP waderay who live in 2000 Yards houses while the poor ppl around them dont even have food to eat

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

MQM was the first party in Karachi that formed armed wings and started sending bhatta parchi to people - Now 4-7 parties are doing it.

JI was the First Party to do it man

MQM needs to crack down its own militant wing or else this onslaught on MQM would only increase no matter who they murder to silent them.

Yes if they want to emerge as a decent political party they need to completely get rid of armed wing and bhatta

because apart from these short comings they r actually much much better option for Sindh than PPP

Yep Terrorist Wings of all parties not just MQM needs to be taken strict action against

Because if u take out Armored wing of MQM alone countless Urdu Speaking population will be killed by ANP and there will be no one to even the odds as i have mentioned SINDH POLICE and Sindh Government is useless in this regard

one more thing our Friend mentioned JI without realizing that it was Jamat e Islami that Started Gun Culture and Armed Wing in Political Parties

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

u mean to tell me that ppl of Karachi r going to Vote for PPP? -.-

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

@Zarvan here is what u should do when the 2012 Elections approach u come down to Karachi and Visit the polling stations urself and see with ur OWN eyes ppl coming and willingly vote for MQM
Yes they vote as free will because they know they will not reach home alive or in single part Sir in Karachi JI is not involved in Gun Culture its traitor and brutal MQM

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Yes they vote as free will because they know they will not reach home alive or in single part Sir in Karachi JI is not involved in Gun Culture its traitor and brutal MQM
If Army ensures who ever will vote will remain safe and can live his normal life without being in fear of his life and honor of women and girls in his house the whole world will see how many votes this traitor and brutal MQM gets

They Started the damn Gun Culture in Karachi even before MQM was formed :cheesy:

JI Terrorists would beat up MQM workers and destroy their offices at the time when MQM was formed

Since the Police didnt provide protection they opted for their own Armed Wing to counter JI and the rest is History

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

If Army ensures who ever will vote will remain safe and can live his normal life without being in fear of his life and honor of women and girls in his house the whole world will see how many votes this traitor and brutal MQM gets

Who sew all this propaganda in ur mind anyway? :hitwall:

Where was this Honor and Life talk when Army Personnel would break down ur door and enter ur house on will in early 1990s

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Ive seen u in that Militancy thread and ur views on Islam

Do u know how big of a Sin it is for putting False Accusations on someone?

Just answer this
Are u willing to come down to Karachi and visit the polling Stations personally in the 2013 Elections?

They Started the damn Gun Culture in Karachi even before MQM was formed :cheesy:

JI Terrorists would beat up MQM workers and destroy their offices at the time when MQM was formed

Since the Police didnt provide protection they opted for their own Armed Wing to counter JI and the rest is History

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Who sew all this propaganda in ur mind anyway? :hitwall:

Where was this Honor and Life talk when Army Personnel would break down ur door and enter ur house on will in early 1990s

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Ive seen u in that Militancy thread and ur views on Islam

Do u know how big of a Sin it is for putting False Accusations on someone?

Just answer this
Are u willing to come down to Karachi and visit the polling Stations personally in the 2013 Elections?
Sir I have seen proves about these traitor MQM my close relatives are hiding because of this MQM what the hell are you talking about Sir MQM has killed thousands in KArachi and their leaders should be hanged in public and sooner or later they will be

Sir I have seen proves about these traitor MQM my close relatives are hiding because of this MQM what the hell are you talking about Sir MQM has killed thousands in KArachi and their leaders should be hanged in public and sooner or later they will be

Keep on dreaming my good man :tup:

No Citizen of Pakistan will be hanged in Public UNLESS convicted for Treason the the State of Pakistan by the Supreme Court

almost 20 Years have passesd since the Jinnahpur Conspiracy and not one MQM leader has been proven for Treachery to the State

Keep on dreaming my good man :tup:

No Citizen of Pakistan will be hanged in Public UNLESS convicted for Treason the the State of Pakistan by the Supreme Court

almost 20 Years have passesd since the Jinnahpur Conspiracy and not one MQM leader has been proven for Treachery to the State
Soon MQM will face treason for conspiracy of breaking Pakistan and will face the consequences of killing thousands of innocent people in karachi in the most brutal ways and taking bhatta the illegal money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom