What's new

whats your 'fav drink'

what is Sathoo?

final6894726.png

Have you people thought that why a lots of pakistanis and indians drink whiskey----?

Anyway---different drinks for different occassions----.

Eating lamb---I like a nice dry cabernet savignon----.

At a club----captain Morgan and coke----or a screw driver---and some kamikazi shooters.

For some of you who like to drink and don't know what to get in a club---what to buy to enjoy your drink at a bar---instead of the bitter tasting whiskey---try the rum and coke----specially if you have captain Morgan available----absolutely delicious and smooth----gives a very very nice even and smooth high that you can adjust with your mood and don't get violent like it does with whiskey.

Absolutely agree sir, Captain Morgan is nice.

Abt why we drink whisky, i don't know, any thoughts? I NEVER used to drink whisky until i attaneded a tasting session and then visited a distillery in scotland. Now i like the taste, but of course love to try different beers.

Have you people thought that why a lots of pakistanis and indians drink whiskey----?

Anyway---different drinks for different occassions----.

Eating lamb---I like a nice dry cabernet savignon----.

At a club----captain Morgan and coke----or a screw driver---and some kamikazi shooters.

For some of you who like to drink and don't know what to get in a club---what to buy to enjoy your drink at a bar---instead of the bitter tasting whiskey---try the rum and coke----specially if you have captain Morgan available----absolutely delicious and smooth----gives a very very nice even and smooth high that you can adjust with your mood and don't get violent like it does with whiskey.
Pakistanis drink what we call in Punjabi "Annay waah". In Dubai, in all concerts you'll find Pakistani kids puking at the sides or as you mentioned getting violent.

70 posts and no one mentioned tea?

chai key charsi koi nahein?
I thought I did. 10 cups of tea in a day is normal.

Was hooked on Malbari ki chai - those guys know tea, but then I gave up drinking meethi chai, and our Malayalee friends add sugar by the ton.

Now... I'm mostly stuck with tea-bag chai - its horrible but I still drink it a lot.

Was hooked on Malbari ki chai - those guys know tea, but then I gave up drinking meethi chai, and our Malayalee friends add sugar by the ton.

Now... I'm mostly stuck with tea-bag chai - its horrible but I still drink it a lot.

Over here we have chai latte.
For the upwardly mobile, sophiscated desi, I suppose. :)

Chai-Cigarette combination was critical to stay awake all night preparing for exams:D

We have chai latte in Dubai as well. But we also have desi chai options available particularly in old dubai. Masala chai is nice when its cold here. Otherwise teabag chai is good. Lately been liking the PG tips kenyan tea.

Favourite "cool" drink is: Sharjah Shake (Figure it out!it's available in Middle East as well?) :D
also : sprint,goldspot,dixy cola,campa cola,thums up,torino etc etc sadly most of these Indian brands were killed by inferior coke&pepsico products when they re-entered India in the 90's. :x

I've not met anyone who says coke or pepsico state better than indian Thums up.

Its horrible :D. Tea-bag wali hoti hai. Some coffee shops add in Chai Flavor shots to milk and give it as Chai latte.

Horrible.

Nothing top's Malbari chai, trust me. You should see how much money these guys make, there are places here dedicated to serving chai, cars drive in pick up their chai and drive off. It's like if you're free, thinking of something to do? Go get some chai. We've heard all these chai walas have palaces back in Kerala.

Malabari/Kerala Chai(Actually "Chaaya") are of few types.the one with Milk Added is Common Tea.

another Malabar Special - without Milk,with slight lemon,pepper : "Sulemani or Sulaimaani tea".Hope you've heard about that.
Infact, People from Malabar area of Kerala runs most Bakery Chains in South India,Even upto Mumbai and Beyond.Thalassery is most Famous for Bakeries.

Malabaris are also famous for Desi Shakes called "Sharjah"(called Saarja in Banglore) Shake,Saudi Shake etc etc Which are thick Milk Shakes and tastes Different.First Invented in Calicut(Kozhikode) in the end of 1980s.Now a Days Commonly Available in South India.

I just love Baileys with rich irish cream and crushed ice!!!:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom