What's new

When Sanctions lifted, Pak-Iranian joint military exercises discussed.

I don't know about sanctions on arms and whether they are going to be lifted with other ones, but if we can but jets, I think we should go for at least Su-30 and at best Su34s, we need more modern aircraft.

We can hold some joint exercises and exchange of units/experience/arms and a lot of other fields, life fighting terrorism. There is a lot that can be done, if only there is the will.
"We need to extend training programs for Iranian military if their keen."

Pakistani Army teaching Iranian cadets ? more Like Iran teaching Pakistani generals :-)

Pakistani general Rashid just finished training in Iran"s DAFOOS for war zone management :

resized_950277_839.jpg

عکس/ مراسم دانش آموختگی دافوس - مشرق نیوز | mashreghnews.ir

Go pakistan

hes captain ... not general ... see the next picture ... you will notice

Reza Shah Pehalwi was a very visionary leader. He established good relations with all the neighboring countries and keep Iraq also placated. Following the ousting of Reza Shah from his power seat, the relations between Pakistan and Iran have not been so cordial.

Pakistani Army teaching Iranian cadets ? more Like Iran teaching Pakistani generals :-)

Pakistani general Rashid just finished training in Iran"s DAFOOS for war zone management :

resized_950277_839.jpg

Go pakistan
Dear Brother, learning is possible from any source. Sometimes, we learn a lot of new things from our kids. These days, our kids know a lot more about Mobile Phones than we do. Not necessarily, we learn from any inferiors or superiors. Once while visiting a farm, I gained a lot of knowledge about agriculture from an illiterate farmer. He had a lot of knowledge to share as he had an experience of 40 in farm working.

Reza Shah Pehalwi was a very visionary leader. He established good relations with all the neighboring countries and keep Iraq also placated. Following the ousting of Reza Shah from his power seat, the relations between Pakistan and Iran have not been so cordial.
You mean Mouhammad Reza Shah pahlavi ...

You mean Mouhammad Reza Shah pahlavi ...
well, I can accept Reza Shah as visionary but Mohammad Reza ? come on he was simply incompetent who was not even aware what was happening around him .

resized_950277_839.jpg

Go pakistan
Couple of dacades ago Iranian military men used to go to Pakistan to pass courses and now they (and others) come to Iranian military institutes to learn and pass courses. That is at least returning a favor to pakistani brothers..

Btw, Iran is a top notch in Commercial Aviation security training... They have extensive expertise on this and many countries including Europeans are using this expertise. Btw, these forces in commercial fleet are IRGC officers.

well, I can accept Reza Shah as visionary but Mohammad Reza ? come on he was simply incompetent who was not even aware what was happening around him .
Mr Reza shah the uneducated stabler of Netherlands embassy appointed as Iranian king by U.K.

The vision:
15842_934.jpg

Your opinion may be partially correct about the last emperor. When I see his accomplishments. The accomplishments in terms of infrastructure development, improvement of literacy rate, advancement in industrialization,etc. are very impressive. However, he failed to understand both the internal politics and the international conspiracies hatched against Iran. Here lies his incompetence also.

Mr Reza shah the uneducated stabler of Netherlands embassy appointed as Iranian king by U.K.

The vision:
15842_934.jpg
Let us see what the two emperors contributed to Iran. I think, their contribution to the development of Iran was quite impressive.

The vision:
15842_934.jpg
he had many flaws but well his actions stopped balkanization of Iran and we still use roads and railways that were built at his time
by the way being uneducated or stabler is not a crime, don't forget literacy rate of Iran at the time.

he had many flaws but well his actions stopped balkanization of Iran and we still use roads and railways that were built at his time
by the way being uneducated or stabler is not a crime, don't forget literacy rate of Iran at the time.
This is how Mosaddeq describes that railway:
whatever they did was treason, treason!
even Mohammad Reza shah (which I consider a better king) has described this railway as a treason by his father , a railway which had no military, economy or even communication benefit and didn't pass through the major cities, the only goal was to create a shortcut for British forces to either quickly capture the Tehran (as they did) or interrupting Russian invasion against India.

This was Iranian who stopped the Balkanization of Iran, and to be more specific Mullah's fatwa for fighting against the rebels.

appointing an uneducated stabler as the Iranian king had one reason: humiliating the Iranian (as they did).

Couple of dacades ago Iranian military men used to go to Pakistan to pass courses and now they (and others) come to Iranian military institutes to learn and pass courses. That is at least returning a favor to pakistani brothers..

Btw, Iran is a top notch in Commercial Aviation security training... They have extensive expertise on this and many countries including Europeans are using this expertise. Btw, these forces in commercial fleet are IRGC officers.
Learning process is not related to any superiority or inferiority. We sometimes learn a lot of things from our kids also. They know about new electronic items more than we middle aged or old aged people do. Pakistanis learning anything from Iranis or Iranis learning anything from Pakistanis is a good practice. This practice does not prove superiority or inferiority of any side.

fighting Islam, keeping Iran totally dependent and a west puppet was their job.
While addressing the Western media, the last emperor said,"we shall be standing after 10 years where you people are standing and afterwards we may go for further betterment". Mohammad Reza Shah Pehalwi, Bhutto and Shah Faisal were the victims of the same conspiracy hatched by the American CIA.

While addressing the Western media, the last emperor said,"we shall be standing after 10 years where you people are standing and afterwards we may go for further betterment". Mohammad Reza Shah Pehalwi, Bhutto and Shah Faisal were the victims of the same conspiracy hatched by the American CIA.
what did you expect, to say I'm brought to power by your governments and I will follow their orders nonetheless!?

CIA and MI6 were the one who ran a coup against Iranian Prime minister Mohammad Mosaddeq to keep the dictator in power.

and by his methods, Iran would advance as much as Saudi Arabia has advanced 40 years later, a complete dependent dictatorship with 2.5-10 times more oil production than Iran, 2.5 times less population, a constant tourist flow, yet $100 billion annual budget shortage.

Back
Top Bottom