What's new

When two great men strike - Edhi on Imran Khan.

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

I found it very depressing. We know one of them is wrong, but two great men of Pakistan, both who are loved by Patriot and true Pakistanis..

Whom to believe in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fishy video, seems more like a Paid video...Mr. Imran Khan has no time to poke into a social worker's business, one should agree man changes colors at any corner of his life, mr. edhi I am no longer impressed.

I watched this video 8 times and couldn't find what this video is actually about. Imran Khan friend of benazir??? what a dip****. If Imran was that powerful he could have been an all out super star in Pakistani politics like zardari unfortunately he is not since he is a simple clean awami man.

^^
yeah something is fishy and did he say Hameed Gul too ?
I just don't get it what he's trying to say here, maybe Imran offered him a place in politics because he is famous not just in Pakistan but in the world as well, so if he joins Imran he could have won too, really weird video !

1994 Imran Khan Jemima Jemima khail raha tha... Why would Hamid Gul take IMRAN KHAN to Edhi, to overthrow Benazir? :D

How ridiculous does it sound when you say it out loud. However unfortunately Imran Khan will have to explain his side of the story. Either baba ji mis-remembers or its a response to IK being on top in the PEW survey.

pak123... I Just checked the rest of program on the internet and this guy is really going crazy, suggests people to marry every 10 years.
Tells that he if goes to lahore and stands at mall road he will collect 50 million rupees without problem, he seems jealous and is pumped by some political party in sindh or punjab. Some wacky tv program on express tv don't know what is the purpose of that stupid program.

Guess what He was close friend of zia ul haq. He even stood in election and failed miserably in 70's.

Edhi is jealous, Imran runs huge charities, knowing this he should have avoided this on live TV if his real intention is selfless services to humanity not popularity, such allegations will create doubt in people's mind donating to Imran's cause.

I found it very depressing. We know one of them is wrong, but two great men of Pakistan, both who are loved by Patriot and true Pakistanis..

Whom to believe in?

and no doubts on Abdul Sattar Edhi :)))

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Edhi is a down-to-earth person. Why would he say that? How old could this video be?

Well, Edhi is a down-to-earth person. Why would he say that? How old could this video be?

yes, exactly.

and he is referring to benazir era when Gen. Hamid Gul ISI chief. He is probably referring to the Shaukat Khanam cancer hospital's fund raising program. The only clash between both two seems to be the Charity work, as during the same era IK successfully raised funds from Indo-Pak match in Qazzafi Stadium during 1989 (i dont remember the month).

Edhi has seen so much in his life, that at this age you cannot expect him to talk sane, he was pro musharraf when he was in power, and collected the bodies he was killing...

he is a great man, and have a good intentioned heart, he means no harm to Imran khan, he is just not stable enough now.... and perhaps some pressure driven him away....

Both of them are so great & like heros in Pakistan, they should join hand for sake of Pakistan.

:smitten::pakistan:

Baba ji is too old for all this. Should take a rest now.

Edhi is jealous, Imran runs huge charities, knowing this he should have avoided this on live TV if his real intention is selfless services to humanity not popularity, such allegations will create doubt in people's mind donating to Imran's cause.

we all know that Edhi is not mentally stable, he has been saying so much which makes no sense... and no body bothers to reply...because we all know,

EDHI is well respected, there will be no doubts created in the minds of the people donating money to IK's cause.

Good god, I cannot believe the level of bigotry and hypocrisy shown in this thread by fellow members.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Edhi in person. He's an extremely honest man. Further more, he has done wonders for this country. Yet, here we see literate individuals questioning his honesty over politics. Truly shameful.

This is the bitter truth accept it. Pakistani politics is dirt.

Had he wanted a place in politics there were several opportunities in the past but he chose to reject them all.

How can you compare someone who drives a mercedes with someone who does not even have a car of his own.

Ignorance is bliss for people blinded by deceitful leaders.

Back
Top Bottom