What's new

When two lonely Indians try to ban rallies in UK and London Police explain them democracy in UK

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1699809416837.png

1699809492909.png

These two are balls deep for Israel. So much so that they look and act like Israeli ministers not British.

It is funny how that twat Tommy Robinson has now become a little stooge of Rishi and Cruella.

Frankly, I don't give a sh!t about U.K and its internal politics + This is the first time I've heard of this chick so it's not my place to make snarky remarks out of ignorance.

However, I'll say this:

London is a good example of why we, as humans, should 'not' embrace the leftist agenda called "diversity."

Culture shock is a real thing and when you stuff a whole lotta cultures together somewhere, the place is only going to turn into a sh!t hole that's always at the brink of a mini civil war... like London!

Take what you will.

1699814064018.png

Frankly, I don't give a sh!t about U.K and its internal politics + This is the first time I've heard of this chick so it's not my place to make snarky remarks out of ignorance.

However, I'll say this:

London is a good example of why we, as humans, should 'not' embrace the leftist agenda called "diversity."

Culture shock is a real thing and when you stuff a whole lotta cultures together somewhere, the place is only going to turn into a sh!t hole that's always at the brink of a mini civil war... like London!

Take what you will.

View attachment 1000930

Something tells me that you know all about Cruella...

Can Braverman and Sunak be arrested by a citizen for crimes against humanity?

I cannot get over how unattractive this cruella woman is. Allah rehm kar isko...she needs it badly.

Mr. Braverman could not find a more acceptable match in all of Zion's children?

I cannot get over how unattractive this cruella woman is. Allah rehm kar isko...she needs it badly.

Mr. Braverman could not find a more acceptable match in all of Zion's children?
Lol. Lungis should be last to talk about looks. Bangladesh cricket team is enough to vomit.

Back
Top Bottom