What's new

Where in the world is Rana Sanaullah?

In all the celebrations and happiness, you guys have forgotten about Muchar Narcos Don.

Koi patta karo.. koi khabar lo odi.

I want to see the endgame of my favorite Pakistani villain, Chaina da Gabbar Singh.

I dont see any action taken against him, I wonder why he always gets away with it. He must be powerful man with backing from powerful people.

Since PTI is back in Punjab, let's see if they take action against Rana Sanaulla for threatening and firing 35000 shells at the protesters, and dont forget openly killing 34 people in model town, all on live TV, those police officers involved in killing should be prosecuted but instead were given promotions. We dont want to dream of a change but witness it.

In all the celebrations and happiness, you guys have forgotten about Muchar Narcos Don.

I want to see the endgame of my favorite Pakistani villain, Chaina da Gabbar Singh.

Sir G, you were looking for him and here he comes:

Sir G, you were looking for him and here he comes:

"If he (Imran) tries to mount [a protest] from Punjab or Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, we will stop them there and if the police do not stop them, we will do it ourselves. They should not think they will find empty roads and will be facilitated while coming towards Islamabad."

Ranay nu Rana na maray, te Rana ne maar da.

:lol:

I actually want to see that guy either hanged up or dragged behind a car along side rest of his clan all the cases needs to be reopened

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom